Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post

Wait until Chronicles 4 says it was done by a illidan with minimal help from adventurers xD
    So sad that i didnt even get a seat at the congratulatory dinner!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    So sad that i didnt even get a seat at the congratulatory dinner!!

lol I had just seen that again yesterday on an alt and it had me thinking that that troll chick could have been replaced by me, but they wanted to go all out cinematic HD style. Like that troll chick doesnt need to be there, that should have been us, like we sit in that spot and thats when it starts up xD

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    lol I had just seen that again yesterday on an alt and it had me thinking that that troll chick could have been replaced by me, but they wanted to go all out cinematic HD style. Like that troll chick doesnt need to be there, that should have been us, like we sit in that spot and thats when it starts up xD
    I wouldve liked to have seen that even for RP reasons.

Speaking of missed opportunities, arms warriors were supposed to get Brox's axe instead of Strom'kar. An axe infused with the blood of a demigod and titan. Never forgiving them for that as a warrior. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Speaking of missed opportunities, arms warriors were supposed to get Brox's axe instead of Strom'kar. An axe infused with the blood of a demigod and titan. Never forgiving them for that as a warrior. >.<
    It's a wooden axe though.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It was a normal wood axe that was enchanted to be extremely sharp and light weight.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post

it is yep, created by Cenarius.

A wooden axe representing courage against unfathomable odds!

Picture this, but infused with blood, with different artifact appearances that reflect either being empowered by the Cenarius side or the Sargeras side.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-03-23 at 04:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    He exists. Fortunately Blizzard hasn’t shoved him in our faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    Didn't Cenarius bless it so it'll be as if it's metallic? You could argue that the blessing could be something more...potent, but iirc it was just so.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Didn't Cenarius bless it so it'll be as if it's metallic? You could argue that the blessing could be something more...potent, but iirc it was just so.
    It is preternaturally keen, never loses its edge, and carries with it a portion of the strength of Kalimdor-that-was (the unified supercontinent that existed prior to the Sundering). Despite being made of wood it is far stronger, far more durable, and far sharper than a non-Artifact axe made of metal.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    It was a normal wood axe that was enchanted to be extremely sharp and light weight.
    It was enchanted with the power of Kalimdor.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    It was created by Malfurion and Brox. Cenarius enchanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    It was enchanted with the power of Kalimdor.

It was created by Malfurion and Brox. Cenarius enchanted it.

true! my bad, if i remember good this wood is sharper than steel!
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2018-03-23 at 05:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The real question - why are the Saurfangs the only green/brown (?) Blackrock Orcs?!
    all orcs become green, then in azeroth, some of then changed their colors again, blackrock because they stay in blackrock mountain and dragonmawn too

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I think he exists in one of those weird void places of "We know he exists but he fucks up the lore so badly that we cant actually have him -exist- exist."

10+ Year Old Account
    He is canon, he is in the the game. Thura has his axe. I want to see her in action!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    There are mentions of him in Argus - the Krokul got some gear from what was left of him after Sargeras ended him.
    No idea where the axe is.

We meet him through Xe'ra's vision of the defense of Black Rook Hold - we even help him against a Pit Lord. He existed - pay more attention to the details and you will see him. But it's kinda hard for Azerothian races to pay tribute to him, since the Night Elves didn't knew what the heck he was.
    Thura has the axe!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tkioz View Post
    He made a literal mountain of demon bodies... He's still the ultimate badass in Warcraft.
    ^ You got damn right!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    Oh shit I forgot about that. Still seems odd that Varok doesn't really talk about him despite being his brother.
    Saurfang doesn't like talking about his past, it puts him into a state of melancholy.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    If they deknaakify him to a reasonable position (IE never hitting REAL Sargeras) then we can make him something
    lol. I always find it funny that people will complain about Knaak but are totally okay with Christie "LOLS ARTHAS IS NOW PSYCHIC N SO NERZHUL DED'D LOL" Golden. I mean lets face it, Brox was a badass, and as a badass with an enchanted Ax he gave Sargeras a paper cut. That was more the ax than the Orc, but the Orc was a total badass to even attempt it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    If they deknaakify him to a reasonable position (IE never hitting REAL Sargeras) then we can make him something
    He couldn't have hit real Sargeras. Sargeras couldn't actually stand on a planet. I'm just waiting for them to explain the section where we saw the pantheon and fought Argus. Did they shrink, or did we grow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tkioz View Post
    He made a literal mountain of demon bodies... He's still the ultimate badass in Warcraft.
    I like how "mound" got turned into "a literal mountain".

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    but the Orc was a total badass to even attempt it.
    Brox wasn't attempting anything. He swung wildly without knowing his target until after he hit Sargeras.

7+ Year Old Account
    Broxigar was in that Val'Sharah Quest. So is He Canon.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD