5+ Year Old Account
    Gone before live? Probably. I certainly hope so.

Before the next build? *shrugs* 50/50.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of grumpy ppl here. I never had any issue with Nobel.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by DercMerc View Post
    Except female worgen were a result of player feedback.
    And this is why ladies and gentlemen you have to think before providing feedback about race models. I remember getting Alpha F&F for Cata and I was crazy about the female worgen and couldnt get over them and then it all changed.

I have a weird feeling Kul'Tirans could get hit with this also because of some out cry but i pray Im wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    And this is why ladies and gentlemen you have to think before providing feedback about race models. I remember getting Alpha F&F for Cata and I was crazy about the female worgen and couldnt get over them and then it all changed.

I have a weird feeling Kul'Tirans could get hit with this also because of some out cry but i pray Im wrong.
    No worries. Blizzard stopped listening feedback since WoD. Remember Legion Alpha and players feedback for Artifact Weapons traits and Legendaries?

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    No worries. Blizzard stopped listening feedback since WoD. Remember Legion Alpha and players feedback for Artifact Weapons traits and Legendaries?
    I do but they seem to be listening to Horde player base feedback so thats why Im concerned over Kul'Tirans in case they decide to be "nice" to alliance players and mess us over....again

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its time I updated these for the people that got into the alpha!

Enjoy them!
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Think another wave might have gone out? Alpha appeared on my launcher within the past couple of hours.

Blargh, I really hate the direction Blizzard is going with these Draenor Orcs.

Grommash Hellscream remained in charge? For realsies? How?
    Durotan definitely came out of that whole war as the strongest orc, with the strongest clan. His clan should be at the center of the Mag'har Horde that formed in the wake of the war. Keeping Grommash alive to make the other clans stand down without further need for bloodshed made sense enough. But accepting him as Warchief, after the genocide he caused?

The Frostwolf and Laughing Skull had already rejected him as Warchief. And the other clans hopped aboard the Gul'dan train in favor of Grommash, because he led them to ruin. Why would any clan accept Grom as leader now? Did Durotar lose to Grommash in a Mak-gora for leadership or something? At least that, I could accept.

And what's with the path to Draenor having closed? The shard of the Vision of Time artifact on Draenor kept the two timelines connected, but apparently it was removed at some point, and now we have to restore the path there in a scenario? That just sounds like something that was only done so we can use it as Mag'har unlock scenario. Literally something that happened without reason off-screen, for us to undo.

Honestly, the intro scenario being about getting to Draenor rather than going into the current situation there, and the leader of the Mag'har coming to Azeroth being a new character, just makes it seem like this was all just decided to go this way so they won't have to bring back the paid voice actors that voice Grommash and Durotan.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post

Durotan definitely came out of that whole war as the strongest orc, with the strongest clan. His clan should be at the center of the Mag'har Horde that formed in the wake of the war. Keeping Grommash alive to make the other clans stand down without further need for bloodshed made sense enough. But accepting him as Warchief, after the genocide he caused?

The Frostwolf and Laughing Skull had already rejected him as Warchief. And the other clans hopped aboard the Gul'dan train in favor of Grommash, because he led them to ruin. Why would any clan accept Grom as leader now? Did Durotar lose to Grommash in a Mak-gora for leadership or something? At least that, I could accept.

And what's with the path to Draenor having closed? The shard of the Vision of Time artifact on Draenor kept the two timelines connected, but apparently it was removed at some point, and now we have to restore the path there in a scenario? That just sounds like something that was only done so we can use it as Mag'har unlock scenario. Literally something that happened without reason off-screen, for us to undo.

Honestly, the intro scenario being about getting to Draenor rather than going into the current situation there, and the leader of the Mag'har coming to Azeroth being a new character, just makes it seem like this was all just decided to go this way so they won't have to bring back the paid voice actors that voice Grommash and Durotan.
    This just in, Orcs make questionable decisions in leadership based on who was already a leader or is perceived as being the strongest leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This just in, Orcs make questionable decisions in leadership based on who was already a leader or is perceived as being the strongest leader.
    Well yeah, that's why it makes no sense. The Frostwolf Clan ended up fighting their way into the territory of all these orcs, overthrowing the Thunderlords, weathering the Blackrock, clearing out Talador, challenging the Burning Blade and Warsong in their own lands, and brought down the Bleeding Hollow and Fel Horde. Sure, they had help. But they still overpowered both the Iron and Fel Horde. The Frostwolves ended up the unbeaten clan with the unbeaten leader, with outposts in every zone but Arak. It's impossible they were not perceived as the strongest after the war's end. That's my entire problem with it. Grommash was a disgraced fallen Warchief. Durotan the king of Draenor, basically.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2018-03-23 at 11:24 PM.

Did I get invited to the alpha? My launcher has the alpha client and it didn't a few days ago. But when I check the website it says I have 2x PTR clients when before I only had 1. Either way .... I'm currently downloading the alpha client lol
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    whos leader was Geyarah then? maybe she was someones daughter since we didnt saw her when we first went there and why is she called overlord and not warchief?

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    whos leader was Geyarah then? maybe she was someones daughter since we didnt saw her when we first went there and why is she called overlord and not warchief?
    could be alternate thrall? geyarah instead of go'el. greatmother of the frostwolves is geyah.

or, could be geyarah hellscream, but i doubt that.

10+ Year Old Account
    More invites are out

AND I GOT ALPHA BOYS

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Well yeah, that's why it makes no sense. The Frostwolf Clan ended up fighting their way into the territory of all these orcs, overthrowing the Thunderlords, weathering the Blackrock, clearing out Talador, challenging the Burning Blade and Warsong in their own lands, and brought down the Bleeding Hollow and Fel Horde. Sure, they had help. But they still overpowered both the Iron and Fel Horde. The Frostwolves ended up the unbeated clan with the unbeaten leader, with outposts in every zone but Arak. It's impossible they were not perceived as the strongest after the war's end. That's my entire problem with it. Grommash was a disgraced fallen Warchief. Durotan the king of Draenor, basically.
    Eh. I don't disagree with your logic, but like Garrosh, Grom is far more of an Orc leader than Durotan. Also, the "Frostwolf Clan" didn't really do all that stuff, they just helped the Horde do that stuff. If anything Durotan showed weakness in those acts, the Frostwolves couldn't handle their own territory and had to be saved by invaders from another world, and then those invaders carried them to victory. That's why they're joining the invaders, not why they should bow to the clan who backed down from the original war party.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    These waves seem massive. Like four people I know said the just got alpha too. Did they accidentally give it to everyone?
    I can personally say that they did not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I hate Nobble - hes noob and watching as he playing is painful. Ever saw his W3 playthrough? God it was so PAINFUL to watch when you ladder player.

Also his stupid jokes and accent. Even I as russian hate it.
    Who watches Nooble for the gameplay only? Nooble is nice because he is good when it comes to narrating the story.

And no, i haven't seen his WC3 playthrough and by what you say.... i won't be watching it ever :P

Bringing AU characters like Grom or Durotan into our world would have been the worst choice possible anyway. We don't need to ressurect old Horde heroes by pulling them out of a magic time portal, we need to develop new ones. The AU Orcs have no business in the MU anyway but if we have to go that direction we might as well develop some new characters instead of having Grom be an asshole for the 5th time.

The best solution still would have been getting the real Mag'har with Jorin as their leader. I guess Blizz just doesn't want us to forget that WoD existed for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    These waves seem massive. Like four people I know said the just got alpha too. Did they accidentally give it to everyone?

- - - Updated - - -

And t to make it more disgraceful: they allied with NON-ORCS. Frostwolf clan was so weak they needed to enlist the help of goblins and trolls and their ilk to defend their own territory. I am sure that's considered quite pathetic by Orcish standards.
    The Iron Horde got most of their tech from Goblins though.
    Last edited by Biotec; 2018-03-23 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Lots of grumpy ppl here. I never had any issue with Nobel.
    A person dislikes someone I don't = grumpy

Over9000/10 logic here.

10+ Year Old Account
    does the alpha have pre-mades or character copies, anyone know? and what's the max level so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Over9000/10 logic here.
    says the guy who can't comprehend that people like things that he doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting