7+ Year Old Account
    Wait did more invites go out tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    does the alpha have pre-mades or character copies, anyone know? and what's the max level so far?

says the guy who can't comprehend that people like things that he doesn't
    Pre-mades only. Character copies will probably come around with the beta I'd imagine.

Right now only 2 zones for each faction are accessable. There are still quests missing in all of those zones too. Not sure if there's a cap but I've only seen level 114 as the highest.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Did we even see the Frostwolves after the first zone?
    The Frostwolves were with us, yes. It was with them that we befriended the Laughing Skull in Gorgrond. Draka's Reach and Frostwolf Overlook are Frostwolf outposts in Talador. Durotan and Draka are running the show in Nagrand as well, being primary questgivers there, giving you access to Frostwolves to ride if you pick that building. They are also leading NPCs in the Tanaan questlines.

I will admit however that I underestimated the force our Horde brought to bear, adding to theirs. The Horde did add a lot of soldiers and outposts too. But I still believe Durotan came out of that war unbroken and looking the strongest, while Grommash had been rejected by pretty much everyone. Him rising back to leadership after so many mistakes and failures just seems very off.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2018-03-23 at 11:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be nice if the Frostwolves became more prominent in the Horde.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    says the guy who can't comprehend that people like things that he doesn't
    I'd like to rephrase that:

'It amuses me that someone's life is so thoroughly troubled that randomness to such a ridiculous degree as obvious treadmill baiting is actually considered enjoyable.'

Spare me kid. You can bait whine all you want but it doesn't invalidate the above point nor the one you quoted.

Just gnna put you on ignore, you don't add anything to any discussion other than 'if you bring up facts that don't sit well with me you're wrong'.

I do have some good news (I think), for those excited for golden-eyed blood elves.
    Those three blood elf faces of male and female... I believe those are the three very first face options on the list when making a new character.

Which makes it that much more likely that Blizzard is just working their way down to creating golden-eyed options for all of the player-used skins.
    I guess the only question remaining (if this becomes confirmed) is if this toggle will be available for all Blood Elves, or just the Light Users (which would perhaps suit the lore more).

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Grommash had been rejected by pretty much everyone. Him rising back to leadership after so many mistakes and failures just seems very off.
    But didn't you get the memo? Draenor is free.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Alpha really shows how necessary mog is in Warcraft to me, I just can't enjoy most classes I can make cause there are no good mog options Wish we could copy characters (but I guess then they'd have to deal with the Artifacts and the legendaries).
    My Alpha account still had my transmog collection available from Legion beta, and back then I added bunch off stuff into it by copyign my live characters into beta :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I do have some good news (I think), for those excited for golden-eyed blood elves.
    Those three blood elf faces of male and female... I believe those are the three very first face options on the list when making a new character.

Which makes it that much more likely that Blizzard is just working their way down to creating golden-eyed options for all of the player-used skins.
    I guess the only question remaining (if this becomes confirmed) is if this toggle will be available for all Blood Elves, or just the Light Users (which would perhaps suit the lore more).
    As long as it's an option of course.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I am not sure I follow. How did the Frostwolves have outposts? As far as I'm aware, only we the players had outposts and those were Horde outposts, entirely separate from The Frostwolves we allied with in Frostfire. Did we even see the Frostwolves after the first zone? I am pretty sure all that credit you're giving the Frostwolves would go to our Horde, not that one small clan we allied with.
    There were some Frostwolf NPC on Horde outposts on other zones. Just like theer were AU Draenei on Alliance outposts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    A person dislikes someone I don't = grumpy

Over9000/10 logic here.
    Correct. Getting so angry just because nobbel doesnt care about stupid elitists and has an accent makes one a Piece of Shit. Not grumpy
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Pre-mades only. Character copies will probably come around with the beta I'd imagine.

Right now only 2 zones for each faction are accessable. There are still quests missing in all of those zones too. Not sure if there's a cap but I've only seen level 114 as the highest.
    Awesome, thanks! I knew only one of them was currently accessible, just wasn't sure which character service it was. Better for me since I'll get to try out changes easier (presumably).

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I'd like to rephrase that:

'It amuses me that someone's life is so thoroughly troubled that randomness to such a ridiculous degree as obvious treadmill baiting is actually considered enjoyable.'

Spare me kid. You can bait whine all you want but it doesn't invalidate the above point nor the one you quoted.

Just gnna put you on ignore, you don't add anything to any discussion other than 'if you bring up facts that don't sit well with me you're wrong'.
    thank fucking god, I don't have to deal with you responding to my posts anymore lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

And can we Not with the politics.
    We all know grom is a dick. Durotan is a better leader by value of not being a dick. But grom lead the horde . Idk where u get this "he was rejected". He was by kilrogg and thats it.

He lead the horde for a good two years. They had some losses and then some evil bitches lead a coup.
    Traitors were killed leaving the horde back in groms hands.

Simple
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why would it have to be Hellscream though?
    because names have weight
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-24 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Not sure if there's a cap but I've only seen level 114 as the highest.
    There is a cap, but its either 116 or 117, I don't quite remember. Basically the level you should have after completing 2/3 of the leveling zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    So when do you think they will add Vol'dun and Stormsong Valley? (I don't like this zone or the Kul Tiras ones, but I am just being nice)

Also when do you think they will add the new Goblin models? I am sure they don't have to do much...
    And I do want Lady Liadrin to look like she does in Hearthstone...Glad they are adding some stuff from there to World of Warcraft.

Speaking of which does female Tortollan exist in WoW?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Dude has been popping up any thread related to this matter. He's just itching to fight someone over something meaningless. Just don't take his bait.
    being blind to the subject will not erase the problem

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Also when do you think they will add the new Goblin models?
    Probably not intil 8.1 or 8.2.

They said it would be a mid-expansion thing which makes me think they are getting the same deal the Blood Elves got in WoD.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY SHIT I GOT ALPHA!

Anyway for the real reason I'm here. Seen a lot of people complaining about how the Alliance is owed new customizations to go with the Straight-Backed orcs and (possibly) golden-eyed Blood Elves. So I decided to do the math.

Human Male: 10/12/12/10/9
    Human Female: 10/15/19/10/7
    Dwarf Male: 9/10/11/10/11
    Dwarf Female: 9/10/14/10/6
    NElf Male: 9/9/11/8/6
    NElf Female: 9/9/7/8/10
    Gnome Male: 5/7/7/9/8
    Gnome Female: 5/7/7/9/7
    Draenei Male: 14/10/10/7/8
    Draenei Female: 14/10/11/7/7
    Worgen Male: 5/5/8/5/9 + Human Form
    Worgen Female: 5/14/10/5/12 + Human Form

Alliance Total: 104/118/110/98/100 = 530 Total Customizations

Orc Male: 9/9/7/8/11
    Orc Female: 9/9/8/8/7
    Undead Male: 6/10/10/10/17
    Undead Female: 6/10/10/10/8
    Tauren Male: 19/5/8/3/7
    Tauren Female: 11/4/7/3/5
    Troll Male: 6/5/6/10/11
    Troll Female: 6/6/5/10/6
    BElf Male: 10/10/11/10/10
    BElf Female: 10/10/14/10/11
    Goblin Male: 9/5/14/9/11
    Goblin Female: 9/10/12/9/11

Horde Totals: 110/93/112/100/115 = 530 Total Customizations
    Looks like Blizz tries to keep the customizations balanced, right? Well, then I took a look at the Allied Races.

VElf Male: 6/8/12/8/8
    VElf Female: 6/8/10/8/5
    VElf Totals: 12/16/22/16/13 = 79

Nightborne Male: 3/6/7/6/7/4
    Nightborne Female: 3/6/6/6/6/4
    Nightborne Totals: 6/12/13/12/13/8 = 64

LFD Male: 3/10/6/5/9/4/6
    LFD Female: 3/10/7/5/6/4/6
    LFD Totals: 6/20/13/10/15/8/12 = 84

HMT Male: 4/5/5/2/5/10
    HMT Female: 4/4/5/2/5/10
    HMT Totals: 8/9/10/4/10/20 = 61
    Oops. Hey look, there's the problem. Turns out the Alliance has 163 Allied Race customizations while Horde has 125.

So yeah, if we're gonna have an argument about one side being owed anything, it's Horde that's owed another 38 customization options.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    HOLY SHIT I GOT ALPHA!

Anyway for the real reason I'm here. Seen a lot of people complaining about how the Alliance is owed new customizations to go with the Straight-Backed orcs and (possibly) golden-eyed Blood Elves. So I decided to do the math.

Looks like Blizz tries to keep the customizations balanced, right? Well, then I took a look at the Allied Races.

Oops. Hey look, there's the problem. Turns out the Alliance has 163 Allied Race customizations while Horde has 125.

So yeah, if we're gonna have an argument about one side being owed anything, it's Horde that's owed another 38 customization options.
    You said Horde, therefore HORDE BIAS!