Poll: Nipple Piercings?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Nipple Rings/Piercings (men only sorry) Yay or Nay?

Its been brought up before, but given the kinds of customization allied races are getting, it seems like a time to ask about this.

Saw this awesome Zanadarli piece the other day.

pretty distinctive, personally I'd love the option for some races to have it, especially horde races, since it adds that extra kind of tribal aesthetic.

Obviously this would be exclusive to males because blizzard wouldn't be able to justify females having theres on display, despite in the real world you'd probably see tribal women sporting them as much as men. But obviously limitations are obvious.

And before anyone says 'but we won't see them', that same thing was said in argument against tattoos years ago, and we now have transmoggable armor to show them off.

I actually think there should have been more options for piercings in general, nose, lip, eyebrow, given some of the weird ear clips elves have now, it only seems fair.

Edit: Races I imagine having them, Zandalari trolls, Darkspear Trolls, Tauren, Orcs, Dwarves, Dark Iron Dwarves, maybe humans and night elves.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-03-24 at 12:45 AM.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I think its a little strange your fascination for nipple piercings
    But im pretty strange myself so to each his own.

In all seriousness, so many plot characters have nipple rings that it should be a legitimate option... With the purpose of fairness in mind, since female models obviously can't legally be topless for hosting their own nipple rings, then they should be allowed an alternative color to their bra. With that thought, allow alternative color options for both sexes bottoms so then the men aren't left out if women characters want matching underwear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    In all seriousness, so many plot characters have nipple rings that it should be a legitimate option... With the purpose of fairness in mind, since female models obviously can't legally be topless for hosting their own nipple rings, then they should be allowed an alternative color to their bra. With that thought, allow alternative color options for both sexes bottoms so then the men aren't left out if women characters want matching underwear.
    They gave them to Grom in the official artwork of him.

But in game they removed them weirdly.

Makes it look like Grom was standing around posing for a portrait with them in, but took them out after it was done
    #boycottchina

Can people learn how to spell yea as in yea or nay? Yea or Nay?

Nipple rings are an abomination

Personally, I wouldn't pierce my own. But I'm not going to stop someone from doing theirs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    Or a texture modification to the bra to make it obvious the nipple beneath is pierced? :P
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I've actually been tempted to pierce mine. So yup, in favor of adding them.

Is that really his nipple? Looks like an armor piece with a trinket on it

Nipple piercings look trashy,

10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks, high impractical in a melee fight, especially if you're not wearing a chest armor.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Eh they look hot on chicks...for dudes it just makes them look emo

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm personally not keen on them no matter who has them, be it in-game, or IRL. But to each their own, I wouldn't stop someone having them if they wanted to get it done (speaking about IRL here).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No thanks, high impractical in a melee fight, especially if you're not wearing a chest armor.
    But, your opponent could be oddly mesmerised by them, then WOOSH, they're dead due to lack of attention to the fight... Hey, you never know, it could happen.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

No.

Too small bonus, for so much work. Anyway - we don't have any hide chestplace options. Otherwise that would make sense.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Eh they look hot on chicks...for dudes it just makes them look emo
    Though even worse when people pierce their nether regions..

Add them as two additional ring slots as well

Often times, gamers are unsavory little beasts that need to go out more. I fail to put myself into a mindset where an option to put nipple piercings on a video game character (one I rarely see from the front and never that close up to actually see the nipples) would matter to me.

Nah man i'm all for equality if men can have nipple piercing then so can women :3

Ewww, noooooo.

Guys with nipple rings.

Nope.

nipple rings on the boys are susceptible to being flicked and tugged on by the other boys. and not in the sexy way.

that's just what you do...
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...