Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    So looks like 'Kalimdor2' is the phasing for Kalimdor and they really are blocking off access to Teldrassil.

Is this live on the alpha now? I checked the other day and it was all still normal.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Is this live on the alpha now? I checked the other day and it was all still normal.
    probably using a private server to activate datamined files.

Also with this war, I hope it ends with Alliance vs Horde, I want both factions to face consequences for their actions. And it's time the Horde didn't keep fobbing off it's mistakes on others.

Garrosh did a lot wrong, but his soldiers, including Vol'jin killed alliance soldiers willingly until the attempted assassination. The fact the Horde basically acted as if "Nah, wasn't me man..." after Pandaria is a cop out.

The fact Sylvanas claims no responsibility for wrath gate is another example. She started the Royal Society, she was the one who gave them their mission to develop a plague that hits living and undead. She was the one who allied with a Demon and after murdering the only alliance to give them any amount of trust claimed they'd been forsaken by their friends and family. Which only happened when, after claiming "Trust me we're not murderous undead anymore, we have our lives back and we want to be with our friends and family," they then started acting as if they still wanted to kill humanity.

It's time for the Horde and Alliance to have a reckoning, and I will stand by Anduin's side and make sure Justice is served.
    Last edited by gcsmith; 2018-03-24 at 12:59 PM.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    probably using a private server to activate datamined files.
    Thats what I’m guessing, but theres been a patch since i last checked xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well fix your signature
    Done! /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Damn. As a long-time Troll main, Zuldazar is SO fucking cool. The ambiance is super soothing, and what a view. I gotta see what Vol'dun and Nazmir have in store.

What do you have your view distance at?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Damn. As a long-time Troll main, Zuldazar is SO fucking cool. The ambiance is super soothing, and what a view. I gotta see what Vol'dun and Nazmir have in store.

It looks gorgeaus! I cannot wait to see all of that splendor. Imo it looks much better than Suramar but it could be that colour palette is not so painful for the eyes.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anyway to get Coordinates through any macro?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    tfw boats after all

Gief naval battle!
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Gief naval battle!
    I agree with the debbie downer Drekmar on this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

if there's one thing korean MMOs blow WoW out on it's the naval aspects like building boats, fishing on the open water, and boat vs. boat battles

doubt WoW will ever bother with that stuff though, the water can't even generate waves which is a simple industry technique at this point

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    They would get away with removing tier sets if the new themed sets are of high standard but so far they aren’t. Removing tier sets is a mistake they will revert in time, tier sets are iconic and a massive part of WoW history going all the way back to vanilla, to remove them at this stage is fecking tragic.

It’s indeed ironic that they’re putting more art time into the game yet cheaping out on such a vital aspect of the game, tier sets and iconic looking armour is a huge incentive for players, the last thing you want is progression to be rewarded with crappy looking items.
    With tier set bonuses gone, tier sets themselves lost the purpose. You vastly overestimate them as a key game aspect. Just because they have been here from the start, doesn't mean we won't manage w/o them.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    With tier set bonuses gone, tier sets themselves lost the purpose. You vastly overestimate them as a key game aspect. Just because they have been here from the start, doesn't mean we won't manage w/o them.
    Swapping tier sets for Azerite armor is likely a major improvement. No more waiting for 2pc to drop old 4pc, no more getting tier slot drops that no one will ever use, and best of all, there will be multiple options per tier, with interchangeable bonuses. Three pieces of Azerite armor with (I believe) 3 bonuses each; that's a lot of options.

My only real concern about it is that they'd be too cautious with the bonuses, but I have high hopes they'll make it interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    Swapping tier sets for Azerite armor is likely a major improvement. No more waiting for 2pc to drop old 4pc, no more getting tier slot drops that no one will ever use, and best of all, there will be multiple options per tier, with interchangeable bonuses. Three pieces of Azerite armor with (I believe) 3 bonuses each; that's a lot of options.

My only real concern about it is that they'd be too cautious with the bonuses, but I have high hopes they'll make it interesting.
    Personally I wish Tier sets(And bonuses) didn't go away but I sorta see why, the Azerite system probably was the reason for it going.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Is there anyway to get Coordinates through any macro?
    No, such functions are currently turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    So looks like 'Kalimdor2' is the phasing for Kalimdor and they really are blocking off access to Teldrassil.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...20/unknown.png
    Blocked off as in - just some invisible wall in the ocean preventing you from going there?

Additionally, I had this perception that Drustvar was all ugly dark forest... but it's really impressive in game. From watching streamers I thought Zandalar was better in every way... but something about Kul'Tiras feels very immersive to me. I felt the same way I felt when I explored Skyrim the first time.

Screenshots-
    https://imgur.com/a/Jc5Vk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    if there's one thing korean MMOs blow WoW out on it's the naval aspects like building boats, fishing on the open water, and boat vs. boat battles

doubt WoW will ever bother with that stuff though, the water can't even generate waves which is a simple industry technique at this point
    While you're right, WoW's engine is also really fucking ancient.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I agree with the debbie downer Drekmar on this.
    I mean, one of the constantly repeated info about BfA is the "big naval armies of Kul Tiras and Zandalar", so why the fuck don't we get to use them?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    While you're right, WoW's engine is also really fucking ancient.
    They'd probably have to completely rewrite how water works to do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post

It's the outdated engine WoW uses

Quote Originally Posted by atazs View Post
    It's the outdated engine WoW uses
    They have been doing quite a bit of work on it recently. I wouldn't be surprised if old stuff will slowly be replaced by new stuff.