Page 1 of 24
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Post Blood Elves are High Elves Quote is a poor excuse and needs to die.

After seeing so many Threads about the High Elf problem and level of utter Hate towards them with a simple quote that dearly enrages me so badly that I think the Quote itself should just die and be gone. "Blood Elves are High Elves" "Void Elves are High Elves"

The only reason why these poor excuses of Quotes Existence is to make the Anti High Elf crowd feel justified knowing for a fact that they can't stand a single fact of losing their precious Thalassian Model to the Alliance because of High Elves using the same Model. Than when Void Elves came in picture because one of developers thought it would be a great idea to make the Lore or Alliance Faction feel more crappy by pulling stupid lore that doesn't fit the theme of the Alliance of Warcraft 2 past relationship. Here's the thing to some of you Toxic Blood Elf fans. You already got 2 models of the Night Elf Kaldorei naming Nightborne and Zandalari Trolls. As such its only far to have another model of precious Thalassian Model to the Alliance. Why? Its because players who have been asking for very long years now of wanting to play High Elves because of Warcraft 2. Its because they want to experience the Nostalgia and feeling of playing past old allied races of the alliance. Its because Alliance Players want to play something new and different than regular boring Night Elves or stupid ass pull race you called Void Elves.

If anything that should be fair. Since we're talking about killing off a victim like Vereesa Windrunner who lost her bloody hushand in a Bomb Genocide. Its only fair to have Rommath be killed. Because why would you and I want to support a racist entitled elf who thinks all of wizards of Dalaran should die or how about have rest of sunreavers ended up getting murdered by Void Elves because of ether Rommath is forcing Aethas to kill off Void Elves or whatever magic power there is within the void or somewhere else in azeroth. Atleast then it would add more development than "Oh hey we are stilling surviving and Quel'thalas is still standing. Who gives a shit if our own people like Void Elves gets murdered or our past kin like High Elves Quel'dorei get butchered at Teldrassil. We don't give two shits." That's what being a good Elf hero is. Being a entitled children with magic.

I swear if blue eyes were added to Blood Elves and alliance is still getting shitted on and being disrespected. Then pretty much you butchered Warcraft 2 Blizzard and you ruined what's left of the alliance faction identity worth a damn. In all Honest I think Blood Elves are High Elves Quote should just die. Its worst than You think you do but you don't insult to vanilla crowd. Let the Alliance Players get what they have been wanting/asking for about 16 years. Let them enjoy High Elves. Playing High Elves on the Alliance doesn't ruin the Horde Player Population at all. In fact I could remember Orcs and Undead being more popular on the horde side before Blood Elves were even a thing and with Mag'har Orcs or Ogres coming along in Future. Horde Population will still be around even with or without Blood Elves.

Telling or forcing people to play a stupid race that doesn't fit with overall Alliance Faction Identity makes you more of entitled jerkward that no one is not going to talk with you on a daily basis. Let the Alliance Players play whatever they want and be whatever they choose of old past Warcraft 2 theme instead of this new stupid lore of light vs void quotes and even the dumbest quote of Blood Elves are High Elves. Because at the end of day those kinds of players pay 15$ Dollars to play WoW and whatever is stupid and wrong on the alliance they have a full right to be angry about it.

Customer is always right even their time of play and pay. Telling people to move on, Deal with it or other wise forcing people to pay/play for something they don't like is bad game design and makes you the player who is telling these people of those 3 quotes makes you more of dick. Let People on the Alliance enjoy High elves and stop being a toxic dick. Thank you.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

10+ Year Old Account

Skip to the eighteen minute mark for the good stuff.

That is all.

Deleted
    Think of the rage if Mag'har orcs got nuked, Murlocs died in a flew and Zandalari Trolls were just a hoax(dropped feature) for easy preorder cash. This discussion is sadly not debatable because you can't discuss with people who cant compare two different things with similar properties, example Mag'har orcs and normal orcs vs High Elves and Blood Elves.

This thread is also going to attract people who thinks that their gaming experience will lose value because of a lot of different reasons but doesnt seem to value other people reasons for. All of the different reasons ends up in opinions and shows their mean personalities and that shines through and thats why this discussion will never die. It wont matter if Blizzard wipe High Elves from the face of Azeroth. I wont have it because it is an easier fix than actually put in the effort to balance the consequences of introducing High Elves to the Alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post

That is all.
    Enough with the stupid video!

Quote is dumb and Developer Ion who said that doesn't even know what Alliance players want. So stop being a entitled dick and let players enjoy playable high elf race for once. Also that Signature you have should also be gone as well. Because your giving Blood Elf players bad name and reputation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post

That is all.

Watch the Q&A where Ion says that if you claim something that very thing might not be necessarily true. I think this applies to himself as well when he made that statement at BlizzCon. It dissapointed people. Some players do not agree that High Elves are Blood Elves. Also he says that if their data shows that an opinion is unanimous they take actions to correct those things. Which can also be seen as a sign because if everyone HATED High Elves they wouldn't even be in the game since BC and certainly not as NPC's in WotlK.

Even if a minority wants something shouldnt mean that it is a closed case. Pet battles is a minority thing, Mythic Raiding is a minority thing. Higher prestige levels is a minority thing. Invicible farming is an minority thing, characters under the levels 110 is a minority thing. But there is STILL content for that. So this is an issue of opinions and different views on WoW should be for everyone rather what it can be to oneself. Egoistic.
    Last edited by mmocfcf20dc9e1; 2018-03-25 at 12:34 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    the customer isn't always right most of the time the individual customer is a moron and there's no better example of that then wow, move on high elf's ain't happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's not an excuse. It's a fact.

Play Blood Elves or Play Void Elves.

Those are your Thalassian Elf options. Don't like it? Quit. The game's better off without you whining High Elf fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves are, as a matter of fact, High Elves.

That is an established fact. I'm not even sure why Game Director had to reiterate the obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Oh my its another "devs are stupid and my fanfic is one true lore" thread about high elves. How original. And interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    Enough with the stupid video!

Quote is dumb and Developer Ion who said that doesn't even know what Alliance players want. So stop being a entitled dick and let players enjoy playable high elf race for once. Also that Signature you have should also be gone as well. Because your giving Blood Elf players bad name and reputation.
    Is the irony of this lost on you?

Deleted
    So your post basically boils down to "if blizzard doesn't give me exactly what I want, it means they hate Alliance players"?

Void Elves are a thing and will be for the rest of WoW, they're your High Elves. Blood Elves are the Horde's High Elves.

As we see in the Void Elf starting area, High Elves are becoming Void Elves now. This seems to be the only reasonable lore reason for Void Elves to be more than just a minuscule faction. At this point, it might just be for the best that the Alliance-tied High Elves go Void Elves and those that don't want to embrace the Void go rejoin their brethren in Quel'thalas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    You really go for the throat in these high elf threads with your absolutes. It's really off-putting and not conducive to discussion. It comes off as hostile and a little butthurt. You could be a bit more polite and explain it nicer than "Don't like it? Quit." It's really rude and makes your side of the argument look nasty and toxic, when it isn't, it's just an opinion.
    This discussion has been going for more than 10 years now. And so far, not a single argument menaged to pierce the concrete. Those people just keep deluding themselves year after year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    You really go for the throat in these high elf threads with your absolutes. It's really off-putting and not conducive to discussion. It comes off as hostile and a little butthurt. You could be a bit more polite and explain it nicer than "Don't like it? Quit." It's really rude and makes your side of the argument look nasty and toxic, when it isn't, it's just an opinion.
    There isn't anything worth discussing.

On one side you've got players who're Horde and don't want the Alliance copy/pasting one of their races. (There are even Alliance players who feel the same way).

On the other you've got the Alliance who want a copy/paste of a horde race. Insisting that somehow there's a difference beyond the political when clearly there isn't. Even Ion has said so now.

So yeah. It's over. Accept it and move on. Or quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    At this point, it might just be for the best that the Alliance-tied High Elves go Void Elves and those that don't want to embrace the Void go rejoin their brethren in Quel'thalas.
    Though the remaining High Elves would still be exiled and I dont think you understand the meaning of that word...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

Is this the pre-classic argument? Hey they wanted their argument back. People can be really tenacious.
    Last edited by mmocfcf20dc9e1; 2018-03-25 at 12:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance View Post
    Is this the pre-classic argument? Hey they wanted their argument back. People can be really tenacious.
    That you feel Classic and High Elves are even remotely in the same league is laughable.

Quote is dumb and Developer Ion who said that doesn't even know what Alliance players want. So stop being a entitled dick and let players enjoy playable high elf race for once.
    What an utterly hilarious quote coming from someone crying for High Elves...

Customer is always right
    Which customer?

Just play blood or void elves.

Deleted
    That you feel Classic and High Elves are even remotely in the same league is laughable.
    If you cant compare two thing on an more abstract level than same size, color, form, volume, scent, properties, then the laugh is on you. Those two are two completely different things BUT they are wants a minority request. Thats abstract.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Which customer?

Just play blood or void elves.
    Kind of is though because people make choices with their wallets and if the company thinks their costumers understand their product and doesn't that isn't at the fault of the customer. Can't blame a customer for something they aren't responsible of. More relevant to traditional shops rather than Blizzard but still comparable as they are a company.

I for one would really like High Elves on the Alliance because it would fit my fantasy for an fantasy MMORPG. I like that trope because its inspiring.
    Last edited by mmocfcf20dc9e1; 2018-03-25 at 12:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Write all you want. It doesn't change the fact blood elves are high elves.
    Aye mate

7+ Year Old Account
    There isn't anything worth discussing.

On one side you've got players who're Horde and don't want the Alliance copy/pasting one of their races. (There are even Alliance players who feel the same way).

On the other you've got the Alliance who want a copy/paste of a horde race. Insisting that somehow there's a difference beyond the political when clearly there isn't. Even Ion has said so now.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Accept this race that no one likes or quit kind of entitlement. Like what I said its people like you, Obelisk kai, and so many others that gives the blood elf players bad name because at this point game would be so much better off without you entitled harassing bully jerks who tells people how to the game.

Oh and that nice sweet middle finger to me couple of months back of that Moon Elf Thread. Saying your be thanking us to realize alliance lore is dead because of no high elves. I rather be responding and thanking blizzard for giving fat humans to play as and holy goats than having a anti high elf hater be justified with his precious entitled horde elven pride that makes them have a smaller ego.