Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    Customer is always right even their time of play and pay.
    As someone who worked in retail for years and is now a software dev. This is such a stupid quote. 99% customers don't know shit.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance View Post
    If you cant compare two thing on an more abstract level than same size, color, form, volume, scent, properties, then the laugh is on you. Those two are two completely different things BUT they are wants a minority request. Thats abstract.

Kind of is though because people make choices with their wallets and if the company thinks their costumers understand their product and doesn't that isn't at the fault of the customer. Can't blame a customer for something they aren't responsible of. More relevant to traditional shops rather than Blizzard but still comparable as they are a company.
    There are a lot more players who want classic than High Elf whiners. Blizzard can have classic without jeopardizing the integrity of any aspect of the game and they get to make a nice sum of money off of it.

They can't give the Alliance High Elves without taking away part of the most popular Horde race's core identity. Even Void Elves would suffer from their playability due to having to share the spotlight with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Write all you want. It doesn't change the fact blood elves are high elves.
    I don't percieve it that way unfortunately. I can clearly see a difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    There are a lot more players who want classic than High Elf whiners. Blizzard can have classic without jeopardizing the integrity of any aspect of the game and they get to make a nice sum of money off of it.
    Not an argument because classic and live will be two different experiences. Whiners could be everyone you percieve as requesting something you don't which is your opinion.

They can't give the Alliance High Elves without taking away part of the most popular Horde race's core identity. Even Void Elves would suffer from their playability due to having to share the spotlight with them.
    They shouldn't even be released if it wasnt for a compromize. That compromize wasn't good enough according to me as it was an easy way out for Blizzard instead of solving the problems if they had of released High Elves instead.
    Last edited by mmocfcf20dc9e1; 2018-03-25 at 01:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't percieve it that way unfortunately. I can clearly see a difference between the two.
    Some high elves joined the alliance. The majority joined the horde. They are both still the same race.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. Accept this race that no one likes or quit kind of entitlement. Like what I said its people like you, Obelisk kai, and so many others that gives the blood elf players bad name because at this point game would be so much better off without you entitled harassing bully jerks who tells people how to the game.

Oh and that nice sweet middle finger to me couple of months back of that Moon Elf Thread. Saying your be thanking us to realize alliance lore is dead because of no high elves. I rather be responding and thanking blizzard for giving fat humans to play as and holy goats than having a anti high elf hater be justified with his precious entitled horde elven pride that makes them have a smaller ego.
    Calls me entitled - Feels entitled to a Horde race.

Glad to see you remembered what I said. You know how to contact me when you feel ready to deliver your thanks.

I for one would really like High Elves on the Alliance because it would fit my fantasy for an fantasy MMORPG. I like that trope because its inspiring.
    I for one wouldn't like High Elves to be a playable race, because it fits my taste of stories progressing, a vast majority of High Elves changed their identity to Blood Elves when Quel'thalas fell, and the remaining High Elves really don't have a collective group they belong to that they can call their own. As stated in the interview, they assimilated into other places.

I also happen to be a customer, so which of us is right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Write all you want. It doesn't change the fact blood elves are high elves.
    Again. One of Stupidest Quotes that should die. Remember Vanilla wow Quote. "You think you do but you don't" That's the same insult as Blood Elves are High Elves.

As someone who worked in retail for years and is now a software dev. This is such a stupid quote. 99% customers don't know shit.
    As somebody who played this game for years. Customers do know shit who pay 15$ dollars for years. What makes you think you have a right to know what customers feel after playing a online game for years. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    What an utterly hilarious quote coming from someone crying for High Elves...
    Because your so fine with stupid races like fox and snake people than a true essence of a alliance faction theme race. Players who wanted to have high elves should be upset and shouldn't screwed over by some stupid dark bad fanfiction race.

Calls me entitled - Feels entitled to a Horde race.

Glad to see you remembered what I said. You know how to contact me when you feel ready to deliver your thanks.
    Only thing I'll be delivering you is nothing but a reminder that you ruined World of Warcraft for all to play. I'll point to real person that gave people a 4 month midlife crisis drama from.
    Last edited by Hawkknight97; 2018-03-25 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Adding another Quote
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    As somebody who played this game for years. Customers do know shit who pay 15$ dollars for years. What makes you think you have a right to know what customers feel after playing a online game for years. Nothing.
    I pay the same amount of money as you and I don't want Alliance High Elves to ever be added.

In fact I want them to be made extinct.

Deleted
    Some high elves joined the alliance. The majority joined the horde. They are both still the same race.
    That "Some high elves joined alliance" is a way larger group than Void Elves.

I pay the same amount of money as you and I don't want Alliance High Elves to ever be added.

In fact I want them to be made extinct.
    How would you feel if your most requested feature were put to bed forever?

Deleted
    Again. One of Stupidest Quotes that should die. Remember Vanilla wow Quote. "You think you do but you don't" That's the same insult as Blood Elves are High Elves.

Because your so fine with stupid races like fox and snake people than a true essence of a alliance faction theme race. Players who wanted to have high elves should be upset and shouldn't screwed over by some stupid dark bad fanfiction race.
    You guys really are hilarious. Blood elves are becoming basically light elves as they give up the fel and take on the light from the sunwell. Void elves are the opposite.

That is why you aren't getting High elves, because the conflict between the light and the dark ( and the fact that Blizz swapped it from the tradition Alliance=Good/Light and Horde=Bad/Dark) is going to play a huge part in this and future expansions.

The end.

10+ Year Old Account
    They shouldn't even exist. But that is another debate. The game shouldn't get a single new elf race. There are more than enough. It is time for some more savage races.
    Aye mate

Deleted

As stated previously lots of High Elves also become Void Elves. Meaning there are even less of them ( them being High Elves) so what is your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd accept it and move on.

I don't like Vulpera. In fact the very addition of them to the game pisses me off. But I've accepted they're probably going to end up being playable.

I'm content with what I've gotten beyond that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masotheric View Post

That is why you aren't getting High elves, because the conflict between the light and the dark ( and the fact that Blizz swapped it from the tradition Alliance=Good/Light and Horde=Bad/Dark) is going to play a huge part in this and future expansions.
    But not in THIS expansion.

I'd accept it and move on.
    I'm content with what I've gotten beyond that.
    Sounds like you are going to stop with WoW after today because you are content with everything you've gotten. I don't believe that you have nothing that you would wish for in WoW. Really nothing?
    Last edited by mmocfcf20dc9e1; 2018-03-25 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    the customer isn't always right most of the time the individual customer is a moron and there's no better example of that then wow, move on high elf's ain't happening.
    I work in retail and I support this 100%. Can't tell you how many times I've had a customer ask me for the price of something when it's labelled on the item or on a tab 2 inches from the item, tried to use a coupon for something they didn't have in their bags cause they didn't read it wasn't simply '$4 off anything', return something only to go and buy something nearly identical because reasons, or stand in a line like sheep by a closed register while I'm standing at an open one not ten feet away in open view. "Customericus averagicus retardus" was given its scientific name for a reason.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    But not in THIS expansion.
    Er yes. Thats why Belfs are getting Golden Eyes and Void elves are becoming a thing. Because that storyline is starting now. You see?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves are high elves; high elves aren't all blood elves.

There exist high elves that are allied with the Alliance. Why blizzard chose not to make them an allied race is, presumably, because they look too similar to blood elves save for the eye color, which is a difficult-to-distinguish feature at far distances.

Because they couldn't give the alliance high elves, they instead chose to make up void elves as a consolation prize.

Now, could Blizzard have made them look like high elves that, like worgen, shift into their void-elf form when entering combat? Yes. Would that have made more sense? Yes. Would that have made a lot of people happier? Yes.

But that's not what happened.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masotheric View Post
    You guys really are hilarious. Blood elves are becoming basically light elves as they give up the fel and take on the light from the sunwell. Void elves are the opposite.

The end.
    Oh like how races between light and dark is good. Say wanna know that would make Alliance and Horde more to their real faction identity?

Alliance: High Elves, Wildhammer Dwarves, Stormguard Vrykuls, Draenei Broken, and any subrace or old past ally that fits with Alliance theme.

Horde: Ogres, Forest Trolls, Taunka Tauren, Undead Elves, and any subrace or old past ally that fits with Horde theme.

Asspull races like Lightforged Humans, Void Orcs, or whatever stupid theme from void and light doesn't help the lore of those factions. You can kept saying "You aren't getting playable High Elves" All you can it wouldn't change a fact that blizzard still screw up their lore and make it less interesting.

This Case of this Ridiculous claim is done.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Blood elves are high elves; high elves aren't all blood elves.

There exist high elves that are allied with the Alliance. Why blizzard chose not to make them an allied race is, presumably, because they look too similar to blood elves save for the eye color, which is a difficult-to-distinguish feature at far distances.

Because they couldn't give the alliance high elves, they instead chose to make up void elves as a consolation prize.

Now, could Blizzard have made them look like high elves that, like worgen, shift into their void-elf form when entering combat? Yes. Would that have made more sense? Yes. Would that have made a lot of people happier? Yes.

But that's not what happened.
    How dumb are you people. Void elves aren't a consolation prize, they aren't an asspull. They are the start of a storyline that will evolve from the dichotomy between the Void Elves and the Blood (read Light) Elves.

Its not bloody rocket science.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Blood Elves are, as a matter of fact, High Elves.

That is an established fact. I'm not even sure why Game Director had to reiterate the obvious.
    Just like Americans are Brits, yet they're considered 2 different "races" too. Try a better excuse.