Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    This quote honestly can not be said enough!

So that said..

Write all you want. It doesn't change the fact blood elves are high elves!
    I guess you and Airwaves are ignorant blind entitled blood elf fanboys then.

That being said "Write all you want. It doesn't change the fact Blood Elves are High Elves" Quote should die and be removed.

You two listen nothing.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

5+ Year Old Account
    To all those intelligent beings that says: Blood elves are high elves. Just to piss off people, are you concerned that the OP knows that and he/she is just pointing out that EVEN if the BE and HE are the same race, they're not the same people, Blood elves and High elves just barely shares one city in common, Dalaran.

Why the alliance, having High elves in their military and living (at least lorewise) in their cities, can not have a damn High Elf playable race? Void elves aren't even a compensation reward, they do not replace the desire of High elves in the Alliance, they are ANOTHER thing.

I'm not here to discuss retard allegations, if you just wanna answer me with some stupid shit, i'm going to answer or nothing, or a 4-5 word sentence, people that just want to troll or say stupid things do not deserve more attention than a mentally ill person approaching you in the middle of the street.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    To all those intelligent beings that says: Blood elves are high elves. Just to piss off people, are you concerned that the OP knows that and he/she is just pointing out that EVEN if the BE and HE are the same race, they're not the same people, Blood elves and High elves just barely shares one city in common, Dalaran.

Why the alliance, having High elves in their military and living (at least lorewise) in their cities, can not have a damn High Elf playable race? Void elves aren't even a compensation reward, they do not replace the desire of High elves in the Alliance, they are ANOTHER thing.

I'm not here to discuss retard allegations, if you just wanna answer me with some stupid shit, i'm going to answer or nothing, or a 4-5 word sentence, people that just want to troll or say stupid things do not deserve more attention than a mentally ill person approaching you in the middle of the street.
    Another gold rant.

This is blizzard's reason on why "High elves" are not a playable race, what some people want does not matter, it is not their game or their choice on what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Another gold rant.

This is blizzard's reason on why "High elves" are not a playable race, what some people want does not matter, it is not their game or their choice on what happens.
    Yea because forcing people to play something they don't like is good game design by blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea because forcing people to play something they don't like is good game design by blizzard.
    Or most people can accept something. You don't listen to a vocal minority that can't get over themselves.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    "I disagree with the developer's statements about my clearly superior opinion of the subject matter, so it is enough evidence that it needs to be ignored and any similar arguments against High Elves be redacted till only agreements. Cause this is how we get to the truth."
    "You think you do, but you don't."

Remember that little tidbit about something else a portion of WoW's playerbase wanted? How did that go again in the end?
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

These threads are just bullying zones at this point. High Elves are never happening as has been showcased through countless arguments and blizzard posts/comments: 18 years and you got purple elves. Peach elves on Alliance isn't happening, you may as well play LOTRO or TESO if you can't handle Tolkien elves hanging with Orcs.

It will probably happen eventually, even if it's just "no more concrete faction barrier and blood elves now have a blue eyed option". I can't wait to see all the angry screeching from the "it'll never happen" crowd then. Acting like a smug asshole that knows the future doesn't impress anyone, isn't even clever trolling, and only makes you look like a moron if/when the thing happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you and Airwaves are ignorant blind entitled blood elf fanboys then.

That being said "Write all you want. It doesn't change the fact Blood Elves are High Elves" Quote should die and be removed.

You two listen nothing.
    Yer no. All my players are orcs or dwarves. My main has been a female orc shammy for 13 years.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    It will probably happen eventually, even if it's just "no more concrete faction barrier and blood elves now have a blue eyed option". I can't wait to see all the angry screeching from the "it'll never happen" crowd then. Acting like a smug asshole that knows the future doesn't impress anyone, isn't even clever trolling, and only makes you look like a moron if/when the thing happens.
    Where has fencesitting ever gotten anyone in life?

Blood elves are essentially corrupted high elves. Although with the restored Sunwell they should have golden eyes depending on whether they use that as their source or not (I'd imagine warlocks would still have green eyes).

Blue eye high elves are uncorrupted elves who are part of the alliance and you can scream "blood elves are high elves" all you want. Why do you people have such a huge issue with alliance finally having the race they've had for so long finally playable?
    I mean I get that these horde dominated forums are basically the 4chan of wow but can't some of you actually put yourselves in the alliances shoes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    Exactly, it's the same people who were screaming the playable nightborne would never happen. Suddenly a race that's been playing a vital role in the alliance is somehow an unacceptable idea. Like really people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    Blood elves are essentially corrupted high elves. Although with the restored Sunwell they should have golden eyes depending on whether they use that as their source or not (I'd imagine warlocks would still have green eyes).

Blue eye high elves are uncorrupted elves who are part of the alliance and you can scream "blood elves are high elves" all you want. Why do you people have such a huge issue with alliance finally having the race they've had for so long finally playable?
    I mean I get that these horde dominated forums are basically the 4chan of wow but can't some of you actually put yourselves in the alliances shoes?

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, it's the same people who were screaming the playable nightborne would never happen. Suddenly a race that's been playing a vital role in the alliance is somehow an unacceptable idea. Like really people?
    Because Blizzard has made it adamant you are not getting a copy of a Horde race. Go back in time and make Blood elves go Alliance in Burning Crusade.

The entire reason Void elves exist it because they aren't going to give high elves, for over 10 years they said no, and Ion said no again.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be fine with that but if Alliance got high elves the only difference that we all know is the coloring of the eyes. Which means that the Alliance gains a race that they always wanted and somewhat had, but more importantly they gain a Horde race. If that happened I think the Horde should be given a form of Eredar to join their ranks or something similar. If you disagree with that it's fine, but more than the minority of opinions on the forums Blizzard tries to balance a lot of stuff between factions so the Alliance gaining high elves would likely annoy a lot of Horde players. Which is why I think if they go down this route they can help out the Horde with Eredar (or something equally cool).

Also in case anyone is silly enough to mention it, the Horde getting clans of orcs is drastically different from the Alliance gaining high elves. It's a night and day thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    That's not even remotely the same. Murlocs aren't an asspull because they 1) aren't a playable race and 2) featured into Warcraft 3 quite a bit anyway.

That goes for pretty much every other playable race, save for void elves and the lightforged.
    The Draenei were a complete and total asspull when first introduced, more than the Void Elves even. At least they were setup by Alleria's arc on Argus a bit. Before TBC what we knew as Draenei were the ugly dudes you see in Zangarmarsh and had little relevance to the lore. Then suddenly in TBC they are goatmen from space that have crystal ships, are the first Paladins, and are very important to the Legion's backstory. The playerbase was generally unhappy with them.

Fast forward to now, and their incredibly clumsy introduction to the lore has been mostly forgotten and they're a popular race that got loads of story development.

Not saying the Void Elves will also be developed or popular, but they are far from the first asspull races.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Because Blizzard has made it adamant you are not getting a copy of a Horde race. Go back in time and make Blood elves go Alliance in Burning Crusade.

The entire reason Void elves exist it because they aren't going to give high elves, for over 10 years they said no, and Ion said no again.
    They have never said that. If you're referring to what Ion said, he said that void elves and blood elves are high elves, which is true they are a subrace to high elves. You can keep repeating that same overused excuse like the blind anti-high elf people on these forums do though. And stating that something Ion said in some random livestream as something that's set in stone is HILARIOUS.
    Like I've pointed out previously, stop saying "IT'S NOT HAPPENING" acting like YOU know what decisions Blizzard are making, you're not some fucking ambassador lmao.

And like I said, Blue eye high elves are uncorrupted elves who are part of the alliance and you can scream "blood elves are high elves" all you want. That doesn't change the FACT that the high elves (or blue eyed high elves) have been part of the alliance for decades.
    It puzzles me that people are incapable of understanding this.
    Last edited by Grythletubs; 2018-03-25 at 03:39 AM.

Its like telling someone you got no real pure blood sith from star wars and telling them to go play jedi. That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Nice threat moron. Saving this for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Blood Elves are just former High Elves. They aren’t a different race - they’re the same. Only thing that makes them different is their allegiances and titles. Same deal with Void Elves.
    Also what makes them different is the fact that blood elves were tainted by fel energies (before the restored Naaru Sunwell) giving them green eyes and then gold eyes. Oh and the fact that void elves were transformed by the void.
    You're not wrong though, just making sure you get all the facts in there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Nice threat moron. Saving this for future reference.
    Yours as well. Jerk. Welcome to the ignore list. Good bye.

Random thought. If the sunwell is turning the blood elves eyes from fel green to a holy gold, shouldn't it ALSO be turning the high elves eyes from blue to gold?

Are we going to reach a point eventually where both the high and blood elves have golden eyes and the only thing separating them is name and political affiliation?

Are we going to reach a point where there are so many blood elves with golden eyes that they rename themselves sun elves to embrace their newfound closeness to the light and distance themselves from the legacy of Kael'thas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    They have never said that. If you're referring to what Ion said, he said that void elves and blood elves are high elves, which is true they are a subrace to high elves. You can keep repeating that same overused excuse like the blind anti-high elf people on these forums do though. And stating that something Ion said in some random livestream as something that's set in stone is HILARIOUS.
    Like I've pointed out previously, stop saying "IT'S NOT HAPPENING" acting like YOU know what decisions Blizzard are making, you're not some fucking ambassador lmao.

And like I said, Blue eye high elves are uncorrupted elves who are part of the alliance and you can scream "blood elves are high elves" all you want. That doesn't change the FACT that the high elves (or blue eyed high elves) have been part of the alliance for decades.
    It puzzles me that people are incapable of understanding this.
    I understand perfectly, you do however seem unable to connect the dots. The answer was due to the question "what about playable high elves?" Where Ion further elaborated that they dont have any populations where they would even come form.

This isn't just a brand new opinion of Ion, it's been a repeated answer from Blizzard since Vanilla.

It does not matter what you think about high elves , or that you acknowledge here whatever one already knows that a fragment of them has been with the Alliance for a while, Blizzard has said they won't be playable for 10+ years.
    Holy shit lol