Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I don't know, the same as saying why I should care about your rage post to my own post. You know, subjective opinions are subjective on a forum after all. It is part of what drives a discussion. Person A is for, Person B is against and they discuss it so.
    I am not raging, just pointing out that your post sounded like you wanted Blizzard to not do it just because you're tired of others asking for it.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Holy shit, it is HILARIOUS seeing these same people on here arguing against Night Elf paladins who have been rabid, angry crybabies wanting Zandalari Troll paladins.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I am not raging, just pointing out that your post sounded like you wanted Blizzard to not do it just because you're tired of others asking for it.
    Well, I am tired of it for I don't find it great that all races are everything. Though, as pointed out in my posts, I am just generally thinking that Night Elf paladins lost their chance in Legion with the elven development and now believe they could handle it better by developing Delas for the expansion after BFA, as Delas and her dead brother is the only ones any paladin order knows of that are having connections.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Holy shit, it is HILARIOUS seeing these same people on here arguing against Night Elf paladins who have been rabid, angry crybabies wanting Zandalari Troll paladins.
    To be honest, don't really want those either, maybe in the future.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

To be honest, don't really want those either, maybe in the future.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what Hazzicostas was hinting was going to happen? That Zandalari paladins wouldn't be available right away, but would later on as the story developed.

Couldn't something like that work just as well for Nelf Paladins? As the war continues, each side is pressing more and more of their population into service. Maybe the Nelfs realize they need to form a strong holy order of Elune-based paladins as a reaction to the burning of Teldrassil or something? I don't know. I don't have a lot of faith in Blizzard's writing, but they could come up with something that's at least plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    They were heavily teased in Legion. We have two followers that are Night Elf Paladins and one NPC. Delas Moonfang is their official leader so with the Burning of Teldrassil there should be Priestess and Priests whom pick up armor and blade and embrace Elune to fight off the Horde and avenge their fallen tree-home.
    We have also seen high elves on alliance side. But also will not get them.
    And i think you need to be at a certain level of inner peace to become a paladin...think after that bon fire at their home town ( and loosing pretty much ALL there land) they will not be at peace

I don't see why not. Elude warriors or something.

I wasn't challenging the lore, if you noticed but the moment. Delas just recently officially became a Paladin, would be a bad example to write her in as a 'leader' of their class before she's actually introduced to the rest of the faction. In a shorter method of saying it, you don't promote the rookie to director within the same year. Hence I said it would be viable for a later expansion.
    ummmmm, Aponi would like a word with you.

She was a warrior in wrath, then the leader of the Sunwalkers in Cata. Likewise with Tahu Sagewind, originally a druid in Wrath, than a Seer (priest) in Cata.

And they were the first for both their orders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Between awesome dwarf and human and lightforged why would someone want to roll Nelvs paladin !

Unless they get whole new lunar stuff and look like Diana in League of Legends .

That is my reason for having NE pallys. Would go well as a contrast to Tauren pallys.

One race uses the moon, the other uses the sun.

hence why my tauren pally is named after Leona from LoL. Praise the sun, Praise An'she!

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    ummmmm, Aponi would like a word with you.

She was a warrior in wrath, then the leader of the Sunwalkers in Cata. Likewise with Tahu Sagewind, originally a druid in Wrath, than a Seer (priest) in Cata.

And they were the first for both their orders.
    And then everyone complained about how Blizz pretty much just BSed Tauren Paladins and Priests into existence

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    And then everyone complained about how Blizz pretty much just BSed Tauren Paladins and Priests into existence
    My guess is that most people just handed in the quest and ignored the dialogue between Aponi and Tahu.

My guess is that most people just handed in the quest and ignored the dialogue between Aponi and Tahu.
    It was still viewed as a race/classe combination Blizz just pulled out of their ***, be it foreshadowed or not

Even as an aggressive Horde player, I think Night elf Paladins would be cool and would be a good addition to the game. In our order hall a night elf priest became a paladin so I don't see why others can't as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    In the War of the Ancients, Priestess of Elune fought on mounts, wearing armour, with glaves and shields while wielding Elune's Light to heal allies and harm their enemies.

Tell me that's not the description of a paladin.
    A paladin is a knight not a priest. Turalyon is the only exception

Probably get them when they put in Zandalari paladins after BFA launches. There's too much money to be made from race changes/keeping people playing the game to not add them in at some point. My guess is probably a year or two from now.

Hope we won't, getting a little tiresome that people want everything for every class.

I know they've been teased but even Delas isn't even a complete Paladin, she's a novice. She's a recruit. She's a Holy priest who joined the Paladin order and took on the plate armor, so now a holy paladin due to this. Of course, she could grow in strength but right now, I don't see any valid lore building up with a rookie being the leader of the Night Elven paladins.
    It is also getting tiresome seeing the same classes fill the same roles.

Some races make sense, on why they can't be say Forsaken paladins, but what is stopping any race from being a warrior, monk, priest, hunter ect..

Seems silly to lock races to classes.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    It is also getting tiresome seeing the same classes fill the same roles.

Some races make sense, on why they can't be say Forsaken paladins, but what is stopping any race from being a warrior, monk, priest, hunter ect..

Seems silly to lock races to classes.
    'Member when Blood elves wouldn't be warriors until Cata?

What was up with that?

'Member when Blood elves wouldn't be warriors until Cata?

What was up with that?
    Not sure, but Blizzard is racist..
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    A paladin is a knight not a priest. Turalyon is the only exception
    Incorrect.

Seeking to create an order that would suffer less attrition in battle, the Archbishop of the Church of the Holy Light, Alonsus Faol, along with his apprentice Uther, recruited noble knights (to train in the ways of the Light) and members of the priesthood (to train in martial combat). In Alonsus Chapel in Stratholme, Uther was appointed the first of the paladins. He was followed by Saidan Dathrohan, Tirion Fordring and Turalyon (candidates recommended by Alonsus Faol himself) as well as Gavinrad (a candidate proposed by Lord Anduin Lothar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Incorrect.
    http://classic.battle.net/war2/units/paladin.shtml

In the way of magic not combat

That is my reason for having NE pallys. Would go well as a contrast to Tauren pallys.

One race uses the moon, the other uses the sun.

hence why my tauren pally is named after Leona from LoL. Praise the sun, Praise An'she!
    This is the best argument in favor of nelf pallies yet. I like it!

Deleted
    No. Logical race class restrictions Is only allowed for Zandalari paladins. Is the entire Elven culture based on Religion? yes it is. Are their 2 most "importen" classes in their socirity Druid and priest yes, but also warriors so a paladin would be a logical step. also yes. but no. How many times do we have to say it. Only hordes get added stuff. Female with the "golden" eyes could also make sense as it is not a gender thing but a very rare trait that means a great destiny" But no.