Let's see if they can implement a custom cape model for that armor like in the art preview. The icons datamined seem to suggest this might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Her words might be echoing N'zoth's however and may have for some time. 'No king rules forever' was a Terenas ghost- and a Yogg Saron-quote at the same time too.

I still don't think that she's outright controlled by an Old God, but I do think she follows the footsteps of several others who thought they were doing their own thing and realized too late that it was what 'the whispers' wanted all along. Since in Cata the Forsaken in Eastern Plaguelands told me he left the Forsaken, because Sylvanas has lately started acting too strangely for his liking I was quite convinced she was being manipulated into furthering the Old Gods' goals.
    I am also convinced that this is why the Loa wanted her to step out of the shadows, so she can either be turned around or be stopped before it's really too late, because people would notice when the Warchief goes nuts. And maybe it even sped her 'descent' up a bit, because she had to adjust her plans and get rid of people who would stand against her and try to stop her, if she went too far in their eyes. She has to seize complete control of the Horde, if she wants to bring her plans to fruition. And the more of the Horde she can push to go along with her plans, the less of a chance anyone has that there will ever be peace again, even for a second. So they'd have no more chance to betray her and turn on her, because then they'd have nowhere left to go.

It might all also still change completely and nothing of this will actually happen. Or it may really be a false flag kind of thing done by N'zoth.
    Anyway, interested to see where this all leads and how it plays out.
    The thing is, even if it's a falseflag by N'Zoth is still makes no sense. There are pics of Trolls throwing spears at Humans to torture them, Orcs picking up civilians by the throat etc. they're going beyond even the "no survivors" orders.

so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post

Yeah the freshly killed person will totally swap sides immediately after being killed and brought back as a festering corpse. They will also become loyal soldiers of the Horde and venture out to kill their friends and family as if they were nothing.

If they aren't controlled it's bad writing on an extreme scale
    you should try playing the game and ignoring obvious quest mechanics. newly raised forsaken are explicitly stated as having free will, however some of them enter a frenzy in which they will willingly attack their prior allies.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I definitely like the warfront armor more, but the one on the right isn't too bad if you hide the helm imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    Let's see if they can implement a custom cape model for that armor like in the art preview. The icons datamined seem to suggest this might happen.
    Icons have shown more flashy stuff in the past. Capes like that artwork are just no simple task with a game with over 30 unique models with several races that have digitigrade feet and/or tails that cause even more issues. Even games without unique races like that (like FF14) have shit tons of clipping due to how hard it is to make that look right.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2018-03-28 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    provide 3 examples of this occurrence.
    -Starting a full war against the Alliance as soon as she gets a good opportunity to do so.
    -Attacking Teldrassil.
    -Seeing the Forsaken as little/nothing more than a meat shield to prevent her from dieing.
    -Not being interested in the Horde at all and only pretending to care so there will be more people serving her.

-"Burn the valley, no survivors."

They're up on WoWhead:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=283064/b...ce-plate-armor

I think they look good, the capes look good too, but it's hard to tell if there's any cape physics (doubt it).

Yeah I don't really like them very much. The Blizzcon previews made both armor sets look really good, but the in-game version is, as expected, pretty lacking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    -Starting a full war against the Alliance as soon as she gets a good opportunity to do so.
    -Attacking Teldrassil.
    -Seeing the Forsaken as little/nothing more than a meat shield to prevent her from dieing.
    -Not being interested in the Horde at all and only pretending to care so there will be more people serving her.

-"Burn the valley, no survivors."
    Classic n 255656 mmoc alliance fanboy that didnt even read edge of night spouting the same old nonsense about muh meatshild muh lich queeen

Why are they previewing that armor on a night elf? It looks way better on humans.

They aren't going to add a special magic cape to one armor set.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    They aren't going to add a special magic cape to one armor set.
    No shit, thanks for pointing out the obvious after the link confirming that has already been posted. You're so damn clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    No shit, thanks for pointing out the obvious after the link confirming that has already been posted. You're so damn clever.
    I know you're triggered you got called out on shitting up an alpha discussion thread with your faction war wanking, but chill.

Quote Originally Posted by adumbrax1 View Post
    The thing is, even if it's a falseflag by N'Zoth is still makes no sense. There are pics of Trolls throwing spears at Humans to torture them, Orcs picking up civilians by the throat etc. they're going beyond even the "no survivors" orders.

so bad
    Sounds like the Horde is getting the villain bat even harder this time. I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zoomed in on the Alliance sets. For the final tier the capes have actual texture. It isn't painted on! Woo.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I really really realllllly like those Warfront sets, for both factions.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

I'm still waiting on trenchcoats - I'll take those over capes any day.

So disappointing... honestly how hard would it have been to make it actually look like it does on the right?

It just looks lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    We're a bit unclear on that. When Sylvanas raises a bunch of Alliance Humans in Silverpine they IMMEDIATELY pledge fealty and worship for the Banshee Queen, implying that they do not have free will when raised into servitude.
    I always took it as a measure of how strong a persons willpower is. Some like Lilian Voss, Redpath, and Godfrey are immediately resistant, and some become mindless drones. I guess Forsaken players are somewhere in the middle, seeing as how we’re down with it from the moment we wake up, lol.

Eh, with the pre-released chapter of the upcoming book painting Sylvanas to be... well, basically a self-serving jerk out for conquest, I figured there would be further developments in the upcoming book to evolve the character onto a better path through important revelations in later chapters.

But my hopes for a Sylvanas redemption are getting dashed pretty strongly. She seems to just be digging herself in deeper.
    Not that I mind her "Kill everyone" thing. I get that she prefers turning people, over leaving angry survivors. But the attack itself on civilian targets is questionable.

As for the warfront armors:

-It's hard to tell by the pictures, but it looks as though Blizzard is indeed trying some new stuff with capes. Here's hoping!
    -Blizzard, it's time to admit that shoulders on male and female orcs are at least 20% too big to look good. It's getting ridiculous now.