Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    didn't they say there would be two appearances per armor type?

gonna be pretty shit if they bump it down to one.
    There is "two" if you count the slightly different Mythic version as diferent set.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    There is "two" if you count the slightly different Mythic version as diferent set.
    oh goddammit. of course they'd weasel out with a technicality like that. fucking ion's lawyer bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm okay with themed sets that fit the raids we run through but I'm really gonna miss class specific sets, particularly Paladin ones. Some sets are hit or miss for other classes but I can't really think of a Paladin tier set that I don't like(Tier 1, AQ set and Throne of Thunder Tier 15 helmet notwithstanding).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    While I am upset with the tier stuff being gone I can't help but oogle the Alliance warfront stuff.

....Poor belfs.

edit: VIEW THE PLATE WARFRONT ARMOR HERE AHHHH.
    Last edited by Sett; 2018-03-28 at 02:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I prefer the Tier 2; it strikes a good balance. Hopefully those Tier 3 shoulders are just bugged out for both Alliance and Horde.

Warfront "tier" is exactly how raid sets should be designed instead of using recolors; it's all the same set, but Normal is the main set, just plain; Heroic, a few more doodads and detail; Mythic, the Full Monty.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-03-28 at 03:40 AM.

That looks so fucking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I prefer the Tier 2; it strikes a good balance. Hopefully those Tier 3 shoulders are just bugged out for both Alliance and Horde.

Warfront "tier" is exactly how raid sets should be designed instead of using recolors; it's all the same set, but Normal is the main set, just plain; Heroic, a few more doodads and detail; Mythic, the Full Monty.

Keep in mind the tier 3 one at the bottom is on a night elf male and they are known for having derp shoulders sometimes when shoulderplates are pretty large.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-03-28 at 04:41 AM.
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    What's amazing is I am hoping we can mix-match these. So if I want the pants or boots from t1 instead of t3 I can swap them since they're using the same colors. I'm so happy with this though. Lots of possible choices and it looks so clean.

Deleted
    That looks like the warrior coloration... at least if we go off the assumption they are keeping class-color schemes (like in vanilla).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    That looks like the warrior coloration... at least if we go off the assumption they are keeping class-color schemes (like in vanilla).
    I'm happy with the paladin-colored one then if that's the case.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!!!

IT'S A SWORD THAT LOOKS LIKE A SWORD! ITS A SWORD LOOKING SWORD THAT LOOKS LIKE IT CAN BE USED...AS A SWORD!!! GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

tier 2 armor with tier 1 shoulders and tier 3 helmet = the original knight from warcraft 3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Only one armor set per raid.

Weapons have always had same models in every difficulty.
    Oh.. too used to just running around with Artifact weapons, but you're right. For some reason my brain told me that not only did the armor get a slight upgrade design wise, but also the weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

[-snip-
    Exactly, would love if they did this design route in raid tiers as well. Would fix the whole "Why do LFR nubs have the same gear as me? REEEEEEEEEEEEE" cry party (that I personally never really understood) as well.
    But I guess that would be too much work for a billion dollar company
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    tier 2 armor with tier 1 shoulders and tier 3 helmet = the original knight from warcraft 3

- - - Updated - - -

Good eye! I wish Gladiator spec returned for Warriors
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Something else: I hope the combs on the helmets aren't frozen in place like the screenshots show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something else: I hope the combs on the helmets aren't frozen in place like the screenshots show.
    I don't think they are. They probably do move as your character runs though.

Just got my Heroic Tier 20 set, and decided to throw this together.

It uses pieces from both HFC and ToS (Hammer from maiden of Vigilance, and shield from Socrethar).

EDIT: You can view from all sides in this link: https://imgur.com/a/ktxun

Thread on Wow forums, player claiming he's able to use Artifact skins cross-spec on the Alpha.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2126477?page=1

Thread on Wow forums, player claiming he's able to use Artifact skins cross-spec on the Alpha.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2126477?page=1
    It only stays on if you transog while in right spec and then change specs. Relogging will remove it.

Alpha is Alpha, they'll fix that out.

I seriously hope they decide not to fix that and just make it a legit thing. Cross spec offers so many more options.