Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    They increased the API for the leaderboard to 500, there are even keys at level 2 being scored:
    https://raider.io/mythic-plus/realms/eu/current

Are you sure you've had the problems you have in the past couple of months and this isn't just experience from prior to the change to the API?
    My bad, I wasn't aware of that. Please disregard my previous post.

You're correct, my score has more than doubled since the last time I checked it. I never really had a "problem" though, since I do mythic+ with my guild, but I had noticed that my score in previous seasons was below 1000 even though I do at least one +15 every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyes View Post
    Or you know, make your own group with your own key? no need to worry about it then.
    try making ur own grp with a seat key when it released, pretty much impossible

also people require a min o 2k for a 15 so in order to do ur 15 that week you would need to do almost all the dungeons on 15.....kinda stupid what dose having done brh have to do with neth's?

There are so many terrible people that can't even come close to pulling their own weight, even in a 15. I tried for so long to give people a chance, because it's just a 15 right? Yeah, it just doesn't work. They die constantly, they don't do even the simplest mechanics and they can't out dps the tank. It's just absurd.

There are so many people crying about how bad raider.io is because their score is low and they could do the dungeons fine if they were just given the chance. They swear they would be 4 billion DPS and do everything perfectly, but they can't get groups because of the elitists who aren't actually better than anyone else.

Yeah, both these groups of people ... they're actually the same people.

Deleted
    The overall score is kinda pointless in my opinion.
    Looking at the score of the dungeon you're trying to do makes sense though.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    try making ur own grp with a seat key when it released, pretty much impossible

also people require a min o 2k for a 15 so in order to do ur 15 that week you would need to do almost all the dungeons on 15.....kinda stupid what dose having done brh have to do with neth's?
    If you have the bad luck of a 1 in 13 chance of getting seat, it sucks but it's not impossible. Just knock it down to whatever you need to knock it down to so you can complete it and get a new key.

The thing that people like you just refuse to understand or admit is that nobody owes you anything and there are enough of you crying about this that you can certainly band together and make your own groups. You just won't have the benefit of being carried by people who are more serious about M+ (and thus, have higher scores.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    I dislike it and everything it stands for.

Putting 3rd party barriers in the community never sits well with me, dating all the way back to the extreme uptake of Gearscore during WotLK.

I've never had a problem clearing +15s, but I only do 1 mythic+ a week for the cache. I've found that groups which are solely reliant on Raider io have weaker players in them than the ones that'll take whatever and are usually overflowing with undeserving elitism.

Since raider io has become popular, I've ceased running a weekly M+ unless I happen to be doing it with friends.
    I can only, and sadly, agree to this here.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrex View Post
    What is your oppinion/experience?
    It's a great addon for those that like to pug mythic +. I personally don't use it and only run a few +15s with guildies and friends each week. If I was going to pug mythic +s then I would definately use it to filter out the bads.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    If you have the bad luck of a 1 in 13 chance of getting seat, it sucks but it's not impossible. Just knock it down to whatever you need to knock it down to so you can complete it and get a new key.

The thing that people like you just refuse to understand or admit is that nobody owes you anything and there are enough of you crying about this that you can certainly band together and make your own groups. You just won't have the benefit of being carried by people who are more serious about M+ (and thus, have higher scores.)
    what ur not understanding is its stupid to decline me for neths 15 because i haven't done some dungeons when my best clear of neths is a 16 and ive cleared it multiple times, the issue with the addon is that pppl don't care how many times uve cleared that specific dungeon only total score matters apparently

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I've never been a fan of these types of addons. They have been the bane of the game since Wrath when there was addons such as Gearscore that; figuratively; placed a giant "dick" over peoples characters. Didn't matter that my main toon had a heroic 25 Sindragosa kill, my alt would not be taken because of the low score. Same can be said about this addon. I may have a score of 1000 on two other toons, but if I want to start working on another alt, and I have the gear to back, up, I'm just not taken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Anyway it's completely pointless "discussing" with you when you've made an incorrect assumption but continue to believe in it.
    Watch out. Stating the obvious about this one might get you reported and infracted.
    Also gotta love how he got into the most recent Preach vid ))))

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    I'm still surprised people think they can have a decent discussion with people the likes of ydraw or kamuimac. Their arguments don't make sense time and time again as proven by numerous users on this forum, but people still keep falling for the slim hope of actually having a logical and sane person they are discussing with. Nope.

Infracted
    - - - Updated - - -

what ur not understanding is its stupid to decline me for neths 15 because i haven't done some dungeons when my best clear of neths is a 16 and ive cleared it multiple times, the issue with the addon is that pppl don't care how many times uve cleared that specific dungeon only total score matters apparently
    You have no way of really determining why you were declined. None. You perception only shows how you'd act and how you use the tool and the following post shows you that it's just your own perception:
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwraith View Post
    Hell, the addon is probably why I can get into keys on undergeared alts, because people just want someone who's familiar with mechanics.
    See - s/he has a positive approach instead. It's not the tool. It's you who is at fault. Simple.
    Last edited by mmoc806dd679c9; 2018-03-28 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Honestly I've never been a fan of these types of addons. They have been the bane of the game since Wrath when there was addons such as Gearscore that; figuratively; placed a giant "dick" over peoples characters. Didn't matter that my main toon had a heroic 25 Sindragosa kill, my alt would not be taken because of the low score. Same can be said about this addon. I may have a score of 1000 on two other toons, but if I want to start working on another alt, and I have the gear to back, up, I'm just not taken.
    You know the mouseover functionality of the raider.io addon shows your mains score when you're on an alt, right? Hell, the addon is probably why I can get into keys on undergeared alts, because people just want someone who's familiar with mechanics.

You have no way of really determining why you were declined. None. You perception only shows how you'd act and how you use the tool and the following post shows you that it's just your own perception:

See - s/he has a positive approach instead. It's not the tool. It's you who is at fault. Simple.
    how am i the 1 at fault for thinking that multiclear for the dungeon/level ur queuing for should be more important than a overall score that can be boosted?

and what dose it show about my perception of it and how i use it?

Like I said, people like you just refuse to understand. Why would I pick you when there are 5 other people applying who have a lot more keystone experience in general? The answer: there is no reason why I would, thus I don't pick you. You whiners don't put together groups so you don't understand what the realities are.

There's like legit people in this thread who believe a 568 score DH is just as good as a 3500 score DH. Like, do you even play this game at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Best addon ever, makes M+playable!
    before it was unplayable. you couldnt finish a dungeon in time... but since the addon wow man the people actually started to do the mechanics. its amazing what an addon can do.... I didnt want to believe it, but fuck man I installed it and boom right away i got put into a room for people with special needs. now im also an elitist piece of shit who thinks he is so much better at this game than others <3

Infracted
    Last edited by Venara; 2018-03-28 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    before it was unplayable. you couldnt finish a dungeon in time... but since the addon wow man the people actually started to do the mechanics. its amazing what an addon can do.... I didnt want to believe it, but fuck man I installed it and boom right away i got put into a room for people with special needs. now im also an elitist piece of shit who thinks he is so much better at this game than others <3
    You seem upset. Show me on the target dummy where the meanies mocked you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Like I said, people like you just refuse to understand. Why would I pick you when there are 5 other people applying who have a lot more keystone experience in general? The answer: there is no reason why I would, thus I don't pick you. You whiners don't put together groups so you don't understand what the realities are.
    ive put together grps alright and i end up with shit tanks over 2.4k for my 15s that think they can tank in dps, overall aint worth shit

my mains score is 2.3k my bears is 2k and my dks is 1.7, its rediclous that to pug a 15 u need to do almost all of the, the amount of catch 22's in this game is just silly

Deleted
    how am i the 1 at fault for thinking that multiclear for the dungeon/level ur queuing for should be more important than a overall score that can be boosted?

and what dose it show about my perception of it and how i use it?
    You wrote "its stupid to decline me for neths 15 because i haven't done some dungeons". It sure is, but you have no idea if that was the deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Iflash View Post
    How bad do you have to be to think that normal is as high as pugs go, or m+10s for that matter. Most m+15-m+18 are run by pugs.
    No they are not and stop with your bullshit post "How bad do you have to be...". I never talked about my own experience or what I think, please learn to read.

Normal raids are pug content and that's a fact, while heroic was always designed mainly for guilds (the Old normal), as well as m+15 and above.

You wrote "its stupid to decline me for neths 15 because i haven't done some dungeons". It sure is, but you have no idea if that was the deciding factor.
    i can pritty much guarantee that if my 960 hunter had 1.3k instead of 2.3k and i signed for a 15 and got declined that would be the reason for it, its why i always get declined on my 955 enh even tho i got 2 toons over 2k score and raider io chows the score of my main when u hover over my shaman when i sign up