Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It seems that they stop using common, giant bats and went to tame those fel bats from the Burning Legion. It's probably not a Fel bat, even if it looks and named like one, but some mutated bat, experiment from the apothecaries.

Might be a Warfront/PvP reward. If it's a store mount it'll be the first time that I fall for one of those sotre mounts, and I was so close to buy the Bloodwing when they released.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post

What do you guys think this is?

Sylvanas' personal flying mount?
    New DK flying mount?
    Necromancer Class Confirmed?

Speculate.
    It actually looks more like a gargoyle.
    The forsaken have allways flown on plaguebats, and this is just an updated model for one of them, i presume its called "felbat" cause well its mostly based on the felbat, but it is obviously a foresaken plague bat mount, and most likely something to do with sylvanas and her deathguard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jamon View Post
    It seems that they stop using common, giant bats and went to tame those fel bats from the Burning Legion. It's probably not a Fel bat, even if it looks and named like one, but some mutated bat, experiment from the apothecaries.

Might be a Warfront/PvP reward. If it's a store mount it'll be the first time that I fall for one of those sotre mounts, and I was so close to buy the Bloodwing when they released.
    yeah its a plague bat just using the felbat look, most likely experimented on. the name is just placeholder, dont forget "bigbluedude" or "Im a moose on a moose, your opinion is invalid"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Please no, we dont need another damned updated armored gryphon.

Doesnt have an item icon like this one does.
    could be used for a spell/buff not an item, remember spells/buffs have custom icons, but who knows both could get icons later.

BTW speaking of that, did you know the silver mackrel had a 100% custom icon but they didnt use it and instead used the shit vanilla icon instead? like wtf.
    New awesome custom icon, not used (Even has a red version for the "empowered" one for world quests)
    Old one being used
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    yeah its a plague bat just using the felbat look, most likely experimented on. the name is just placeholder, dont forget "bigbluedude" or "Im a moose on a moose, your opinion is invalid"
    Also noticed that it's back is wide open, with what seems to be some kind of metal cage inside of his body. Now that's intriguing. Some blight will burst from it as a particle effect, that's for sure.

Another thing that separates this plague bat from the standard Fel bat is that its chest doesn't have fel bursting out of it.

Hope its not Sylvanas' mount......bit of a fire hazzard with her long flowing hair...or the long cape she wears and those candles.

...and yes we got those magic candles from the Kobolds

10+ Year Old Account
    It has an icon which makes me think it'll be an actual mount.

Question is, if it is, what will the Alliance get? Armored hippogryph?

A toy?
    Alliance will get a colossal Stormwind harbor seagull, blessed and infused with light during a 20 day ceremony, decorated with the finest of gold and silver and tapestries.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Are those... candles? Kobold allied race confirmed?!

In all seriousness tho, I hope this is the first in a series of racial flying mounts. I doubt it, but man would that be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    Could we please stop with the whiny bias crap? When the Alliance finally gets something, most of the Horde players will start crying again. It's Blizzard's way of fueling the faction pride/war.
    Let's just hope they keep a bit of balance with the awesome stuff!

We already know they worked on Horde stuff first and we have yet to see some Alliance stuff, so it's natural for Alliance-players to become a little nervous.
    I fully agree, that's why I called it "bias crap" aswell. I think allied races are fine on both sides and how good the quest are is largely subjective. I'm just getting kinda sick of all the "Horde bias" complaints that have been floating around since Zandalari druids were datamined.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamon View Post
    Also noticed that it's back is wide open, with what seems to be some kind of metal cage inside of his body. Now that's intriguing.
    Look again - that's just metal plates from the saddle framework, placed over the mane that runs down the bat's shoulders and back. No hole.

I'd be more inclined to say "Faction mounts"... I bet we'll see one for each race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I fully agree, that's why I called it "bias crap" aswell. I think allied races are fine on both sides and how good the quest are is largely subjective. I'm just getting kinda sick of all the "Horde bias" complaints that have been floating around since Zandalari druids were datamined.
    Agreed.

It's getting a bit embarrassing seeing adults (going by medium age of WoW players) scream at the top of their lungs about "Horde bias!!!" whenever something for the Horde is revealed first...

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Poor innocent sethrak.
    Exactly my thoughts. I mean the Vulperas just tasted so damn good they simply HAD to eat them.

mounts we get for completing the intro scenerio? or maybe a reward for finishing the war campeign like the class mounts?

It has an icon which makes me think it'll be an actual mount.

Question is, if it is, what will the Alliance get? Armored hippogryph?

A toy?
    I'll take the Kultiran Gryphon please.

well mama definitely wants to ride that thing

Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    Necromancer Class Confirmed?
    What is with you people? "This looks like something that might have to do with a class/race. So the class/race is confirmed!" No, confirmation is them saying "Hre's the necromancer class and it's abilities, and races that can be it".

This is either Sylvanas' mount, a faction mount for helping sylvanas, or a store mount.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Maybe it's Sylvanas' mount AND a player reward mount(say after doing the war campaign or such)?

Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider 2.0 Achievment

Reward:Reins of Sylvanas's Deadbat

"It is said that it can scream as higher as the Banshee Queen herself."
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

I still think it's Sylvanas' mount, just as we saw Anduin's mount earlier...

She's always rode a pony before is the only thing.

Also could you imagine the HORDE BIAS shrieks when Sylvanas's mount can fly and Anduin's cant?

It's clearly the mount for [Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas].

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolfor View Post
    Look again - that's just metal plates from the saddle framework, placed over the mane that runs down the bat's shoulders and back. No hole.
    you're right!

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I still think it's Sylvanas' mount, just as we saw Anduin's mount earlier...

So blizzard CAN make a horse mount look cool, they just limit it to special NPC's awesome.