Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    So, state sanctioned execution then?
    More like criminal idiot suicide to me

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I guess it takes 20 bullets to take down a unarmed citizen...
    You live in a country where there is no reasonable doubt a person is unarmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    More like criminal idiot suicide to me
    So you don't believe in presumed innocence or the right to a trial, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

So you don't believe in presumed innocence or the right to a trial, then?
    I do completely. But if you run from the scene of a crime, ignore police commands to stop and then turn and advance on them you decided you don't.

You can keep trying to troll but your "So ....." comments are very transparent attempt to up your insane post count. you obviously don't get out in the real world enough :P

So, state sanctioned execution then?
    All he had to do was submit. Instead, he chose to be highly suspicious, and made himself looking armed when cornered by the police. It is the police's duty to defend the citizens and themselves from armed criminals by lethal force.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do completely. But if you run from the scene of a crime, ignore police commands to stop and then turn and advance on them you decided you don't.
    Why should that be a factor? And you're still not denying that it represents state sanctioned execution.

You can keep trying to troll but your "So ....." comments are very transparent attempt to up your insane post count. you obviously don't get out in the real world enough :P
    I'm more amused by the 'lol ur post count is high hurr' argument being used by new right wing accounts so often, to the point it's become cliche.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    All he had to do was submit. Instead, he chose to be highly suspicious, and made himself looking armed when cornered by the police. It is the police's duty to defend the citizens and themselves from armed criminals by lethal force.
    Which doesn't make it not state sanctioned execution.

Employing lethal force against an unarmed suspect is never acceptable, and that's the simple fact of the matter.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Why should that be a factor? And you're still not denying that it represents state sanctioned execution.

I'm more amused by the 'lol ur post count is high hurr' argument being used by new right wing accounts so often, to the point it's become cliche.

- - - Updated - - -

Which doesn't make it not state sanctioned execution.

Employing lethal force against an unarmed suspect is never acceptable, and that's the simple fact of the matter.
    I'm more amused by you completely ignoring what im saying and just trying to repeat the age old "but you!".
    You are so missing the point it has to be on purpose.
    I voted for hillary btw, and think trump and his voters are fucking idiots :P
    I'm just not as blind to the stupidity of criminals as some.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more amused by you completely ignoring what im saying and just trying to repeat the age old "but you!".
    You are so missing the point it has to be on purpose.
    No, I just generally don't understand the lapse in ethics it requires to justify using lethal force against unarmed opponents.

I voted for hillary btw, and think trump and his voters are fucking idiots :P
    I'm just not as blind to the stupidity of criminals as some.
    Voting for Hillary doesn't make you not right wing, just so you're aware.

...an unarmed suspect is never acceptable...
    Prove that he was unarmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Prove that he was unarmed.
    I don't have to; presumption of innocence, remember?

Burden's on you to justify state sanctioned execution, bub.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    According to your own recount of events he wasn't instructed to put his hands up, he was instructed to "show them".

- - - Updated - - -

Just one problem with that narrative: It is not what happened.
    im sorry but guns are pointed at you, you gona put your hands in the air to show they are empty or raise them at police. All these fucking situations could be resolved if the civilian stops doing dumb shit, like running, not listening to cops and just use some common fucking sense.

No, I just generally don't understand the lapse in ethics it requires to justify using lethal force against unarmed opponents.

Voting for Hillary doesn't make you not right wing, just so you're aware.
    Just because you are unarmed does not make you non-lethal. It's a hard thing to grasp i know.
    human beings are incredibly fragile. It doesnt take much to snap a neck and if someone who is known to be violent (he was seen smashing windows) and wont stop for police (who does that if you are 100% innocent...hint...no one) gets to close they can easily do so. Or get hold of the gun and shoot them etc.
    This notion is missed by people who haven't ever seen or been in an actual fight :P

Oh and according to every right wing nutjob voting for hillary means just that.
    But im not right wing, not in the least. But keep guessing :P

I don't have to; presumption of innocence, remember?

Burden's on you to justify state sanctioned execution, bub.
    He ran from cops. You run from the police you lose any sympathy from me resulting from your actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you are unarmed does not make you non-lethal. It's a hard thing to grasp i know.
    human beings are incredibly fragile. It doesnt take much to snap a neck and if someone who is known to be violent (he was seen smashing windows) and wont stop for police (who does that if you are 100% innocent...hint...no one) gets to close they can easily do so. Or get hold of the gun and shoot them etc.
    This notion is missed by people who haven't ever seen or been in an actual fight :P

but dude why couldnt the cops whip bullets around corners and shoot a centimeter in front of him as a warning shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    im sorry but guns are pointed at you, you gona put your hands in the air to show they are empty or raise them at police. All these fucking situations could be resolved if the civilian stops doing dumb shit, like running, not listening to cops and just use some common fucking sense.
    Gee, I wonder why members of a minority subjected to disproportionate levels of police brutality might like...flee at the sight of law enforcement.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you are unarmed does not make you non-lethal.
    Which is entirely irrelevant since law enforcement would be equally as lethal by that logic.

It's a hard thing to grasp i know.
    Totally ignoring that a) not every encounter with a suspect needs to be escalated and b) non-lethal options to subdue suspects exist.

Sure, Felicia.

Sure, Felicia.
    The names Ferry, and feel free to read my post history to see how wrong you are

10+ Year Old Account

Bolded is BS. Its not uncommon for people, especially young black men, rather not speak to the police when there are bad cops out there who want nothing more but to take their shit out on you. Maybe they rather not be questioned when they havent done anything wrong?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Bolded is BS. Its not uncommon for people, especially young black men, rather not speak to the police when there are bad cops out there who want nothing more but to take their shit out on you. Maybe they rather not be questioned when they havent done anything wrong?
    Does that apply to people being nervous of all black people because of videos of violent ones on worldstar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Does that apply to people being nervous of all black people because of videos of violent ones on worldstar?
    If your knowledge of black people comes from Worldstar then you need to get your ass outside more, at least pick websites to waste your time on

And that excuse doesn't apply to police officers who should be active within the communities they serve. Officers who try to create positive interactions within the communities tend to have less trouble even when its time to make arrests.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Even giving them the widest benefit of the doubt, muting their microphones immediately puts them as suspect. That should be harshly prohibited among their force, it defeats the purpose of having them.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyes View Post
    Hardly the time for something like that, if he did have a gun he could shoot one of the cops, another civilian or anything. Better that the criminal dies than risk the death of another citizen or cop not breaking the law.
    Did it ever occur to you that shooting at random guy before making sure that he's dangerous IS EXACTLY FUCKING "risk the death of another citizen", murderer apologist?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.