Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarak View Post
    I don’t know why everyone keeps saying this. She most definitely still has control of a few val’kyr. She even used them in the broken shore battle to aid in retreat. I assume it’s because of the Stormheim storyline, but all Greymane did was prevent her from controlling all of Odyn’s val’kyr through Eyir.
    She has val'kyr in her service but none is part of this expedition. These horde troops were sent to simply remove the human presence. They were not sent to harvest human corpses, they were about to blow up the entire town with explosives before the Alliance hero arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Sadly, not going to happen. Jaina and Anduin on the other hand are most likely getting killed in a raid in the near future.
    Anduin has plot armor until old age/final battle agaisn't the Void. He will be the last Stormwind King until the defeat of the Void Lords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooned View Post
    I think a better fate for her would not be to kill her off. Maybe she is cast out and hunted...she goes to Northerend, kills Bolvar's LK and assumed the helm of domination.

Idk...I hate her as a character (which I suppose is Blizz' intent...) but I don't want to have her killed / kill her - just for her to be seen for what she is, and let her go her own path...the LK path just appears apt.
    I'm starting to see pieces falling into place here. I do think she is gonna go after the helm and those rumors that bolvar will join the aliance might make sense. We might get an Icecrown V2 final raid. I have a strong feeling this will end in Northrend. It is fitting and epic.

Deleted
    Sadly, not going to happen. Jaina and Anduin on the other hand are most likely getting killed in a raid in the near future.
    Sylvanas is waaaaaaay more likely to die than either Jaina or Anduin.

This storyline is cheap, it is MoP all over again, blizz could have at least tried to get rid of her in a different manner.

My favorite part about this are the Blood Elf mains complaining about Sylvanas 'ruining the Horde'
    Oh, dearest irony.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I'm starting to see pieces falling into place here. I do think she is gonna go after the helm and those rumors that bolvar will join the aliance might make sense. We might get an Icecrown V2 final raid. I have a strong feeling this will end in Northrend. It is fitting and epic.
    Right? It isn't even far fetched at this point.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    No. That's considered a war-crime.
    By real life standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    She has val'kyr in her service but none is part of this expedition. These horde troops were sent to simply remove the human presence. They were not sent to harvest human corpses, they were about to blow up the entire town with explosives before the Alliance hero arrives.
    Alright, but if this is true and she doesn’t reanimate them, then it’s even more uncharacteristic of Sylvanas... there’s no way she would just pass up so many new troops. She’s either going crazy like Garrosh or being controlled by something. None of it makes sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    By real life standards.
    Which are the only standards we can use. Since we are in the real world, not roleplaying.

Deleted
    It seems like it’s going to be warchief vs everyone else, just like MoP. Already have Saurfang turning into Vol’jin 2.0.
    Nah not even going to be close to the MoP story line, going by the in game spoilers so far it's quite easy to figure out the direction :

1. Sylvanas is going crazy midway, thirst for power.
    2. It's very obvious that the zone where she is killing so many innocents is the zone right above N'zoth's Prison.
    3. You can see this by the amount of Void minions running around in the region.
    4. It's very likely that N'zoth is using Sylvanas and others to weaken both factions so they won't be looking after Azeroth.
    5. He's also sending Azshara to us, as an another distraction so he can carry out his plans with Azeroth.
    6. It's extremely likely that at the end of the expansion we'll be using the necks to cleanse or defeat Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuelle View Post
    I'm With Her.
    WHY WOULD YOU SUPPORT HER?! You like being evil?

Alright, but if this is true and she doesn’t reanimate them, then it’s even more uncharacteristic of Sylvanas... there’s no way she would just pass up so many new troops. She’s either going crazy like Garrosh or being controlled by something. None of it makes sense.
    Or considering how many of her forsaken are not as supportive of her as they used to she isn't willing to risk too many unknown elements, by eventually creating an undead force that would rise against her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sumerian999 View Post
    Anduin has plot armor until old age/final battle agaisn't the Void. He will be the last Stormwind King until the defeat of the Void Lords.
    Nah, not gonna happen, he's gonna dab in the void and become one of their puppets.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nah not even going to be close to the MoP story line, going by the in game spoilers so far it's quite easy to figure out the direction :

2. It's very obvious that the zone where she is killing so many innocents is the zone right above N'zoth's Prison.
    4. It's very likely that N'zoth is using Sylvanas and others to weaken both factions so they won't be looking after Azeroth.
    5. He's also sending Azshara to us, as an another distraction so he can carry out his plans with Azeroth.
    6. It's extremely likely that at the end of the expansion we'll be using the necks to cleanse or defeat Azeroth.
    I'm a fan of this theory.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

10+ Year Old Account

Although better than SoO 2.0, a character being controlled and made evil by an old god is nothing new and still quite boring, unfortunately. But I hope you’re right compared to the alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by sumerian999 View Post
    WHY WOULD YOU SUPPORT HER?! You like being evil?
    Every race on azeroth has genocidal tendencies to be honest they see at least one race as lesser and have no problem with driving them to extinction. Fun fact kul'tirans are slavers and have already exterminated the native population of the island for example and they tried to wipe out the orcs after the third war.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    "All shall serve me, in the end."

Pretty revolting words from someone who claimed to hate what the Lich King was all about.
    Sylvanas didn't say that. An intern on dope in Irvine said that.

Raising a village to become her troops would be yeh whatever I don't care. It is cool and feels awesome. It is her strategy and way for her military to be sustained and that's fine and normal for her. The problem is the quote. It is a death flag. Remove her from warchief and let her be the dark but cool forsaken leader in the background I am fine with. I just don't want such a cool and awesome character to die and be removed from the story.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-03-31 at 12:23 AM.

Are we sure these are real and not more fakes like Turalyon killing Alleria or First Arcanist Thalyssra being First Conqueror Thalyssra?