Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Some alt right gun nuts channel got terminated I believe
    And then one of them decided that instead of shooting up a mall, he'd shoot up Youtube. That is not entirely unfunny, to be honest. It's a bit tasteless, but let's be real, these topics never start out with taste to begin with.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Yeah, shooting up the place is really gonna make them reconsider the gun channels. Smart plan.
    Indeed.
    But don't hold it against them, they probably TRIED to come up with a different plan but sprained their brainparts...

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Why surprised? 3/4 of this sub-forum was happy when some Nazi, "Nazi", maybe not Nazi or not Nazi was beat up. So targeted violence obviously does have the potential to make people happy.
    Gee I wonder why more people wouldn't take the side of the guy who calls himself a Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    They’ve declared war on the nation that’s given them their freedoms.

They lost the battle and will lose the war.
    Oh typical low post count troll, how did they declare war on the nation?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    name one office that allows guns in a workplace setting....i'll wait.
    NRA office.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

so who exactly is cheering it on?
    I am, to be perfectly honest. I think it's fucking hilarious. But I can't disclose on why exactly, because I'd be infringing on the moderation that told us not to discuss certain topics here. :P

Infracted
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2018-04-03 at 09:35 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I am, to be perfectly honest. I think it's fucking hilarious. But I can't disclose on why exactly, because I'd be infringing on the moderation that told us not to discuss certain topics here. :P
    the fuck is wrong with you?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

A female suspect in a shooting at YouTube's headquarters is dead, NBC News reports.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/poli...-shooter-.html

You just can't make this shit up. Interesting that I had a small argument with someone the other day who said that men were the only people that commit mass shootings.

I just hope no one else died, we've had enough gun deaths the past several years. It is just so fucked up that this is the new norm.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the shooter was a woman, interesting
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

the fuck is wrong with you?
    Yes, that is the real question here. What's wrong with me. :P

I'll let you ponder and come to the conclusion to yourself as to why I'm chuckling right now. Here's a hint: I didn't start out this way. I used to be affected and outraged. It took me oh, a dozen or so shootings and the discussions that followed here to stop giving a fuck and acquiring the taste for actual tragic comedy. But you'd have to really, really read between the lines. See, when you're frustrated and outraged and go a bit further, you reach the bitter end. I've pushed through that. I'm on the other side and living the good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

You just can't make this shit up. Interesting that I had a small argument with someone the other day who said that men were the only people that commit mass shootings.

I just hope no one else died, we've had enough gun deaths the past several years. It is just so fucked up that this is the new norm.
    this isn't the new norm gun deaths and mass shooting have been happening since this nation was founded. it isn't something new.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

Well that is interesting, female shooters are so rare. Really curious of a motive now.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    go home, you're drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Gee I wonder why more people wouldn't take the side of the guy who calls himself a Nazi
    You missed the point.

Somebody expressed - or feigned - moral indignation about perceived cheerleading for what possibly could be political violence. On a forum with a thick history of such cheerleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    So the shooter was a woman, interesting
    Well we all know women as just as capable as men...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Well that is interesting, female shooters are so rare. Really curious of a motive now.
    I mean, the two options being floated around were a) a disgruntled employee going postal or, b) NRA gun nut angry that YouTube is blocking firearms related context. Could still apply here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

this isn't the new norm gun deaths and mass shooting have been happening since this nation was founded. it isn't something new.
    Yep, that makes it better... it's sentences like that that have me throwing fits of laughter. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that is the real question here. What's wrong with me. :P

I'll let you ponder and come to the conclusion to yourself as to why I'm chuckling right now. Here's a hint: I didn't start out this way. I used to be affected and outraged. It took me oh, a dozen or so shootings and the discussions that followed here to stop giving a fuck and acquiring the taste for actual tragic comedy. But you'd have to really, really read between the lines. See, when you're frustrated and outraged and go a bit further, you reach the bitter end. I've pushed through that. I'm on the other side and living the good life.
    yes there is something wrong with someone who finds the deaths of innocent people funny. those are the people we lock up in prison and are called psychopaths. so ask yourself are you a psychopath? based on your answers i would say yes. since one of the qualifications is the enjoyment in the pain and suffering of other people.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    plot twist, boyfriend was cheating on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that makes it better... it's sentences like that that have me throwing fits of laughter. :P
    what history has you on the floor in laughter? what exactly about it is funny?