Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I don't pvp because I am sick of looking at the same battlegrounds after 10 years. Why the fuck haven't they got at least a texture update? And why the fuck are ones like AV and IOC so unbalanced. They have had a decade to fix it. AV could be fucking amazing if they put any effort into updating it.

Blizzard lack of effort with pvp is the reason I don't do it. Not because of other players. If blizzard doesn't give a shit. Why should i?
    Now this is a complaint I can agree with! They really need to redesign AV (for the 4th-5th time) and visually improve it and the other older ones. Throw in some new pvp transmog armor/mounts for completing some new/old pvp achievements.

Make BG cheeve wins account wide accumulative so I can stop pvping on my old shaman to eek out the 300+ wins I still need.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok those WPvP changes actually excite me.

Deleted
    "The team isn't 100% sure why players are hesitant to engage in PvP combat."

They have no idea about their own game. Perfect example.

"Group finder will only list groups with players that have the same War Mode toggle state as you."
    So 95% will find real fast people to do wq-s the others will turn it off too with time. Hahahaha They are so re*arded.

"You will almost always win a warfront battle, so there is no risk of one faction holding it for a long time."
    You mean it will be rotated.... 1 week for alli and 1 week for horde... NA people are that blind?
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-04-05 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My body is ready, but my mind not.

Wait...

NIGHT ELF PALADINS CONFIRMED?!
    Last edited by DesoPL; 2018-04-05 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    "blizz isnt releasing content fast enought"
    "blizz is releasing content too fast"
    if Alpha isn't such a shitfest right now with classes and quests your not-so-witty quotes might be kind of on point.

Awesome, can't wait. Already preordered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse they delay the Zandalari.. only one of the most anticipated races.

Atleast august is soon, so that's something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    "it's alpha it'll be fine" seems to be the correct way to describe what you want to say.
    No, im saying there's no need to add 90 things at the same time and then figuring out which piece of the puzzle is causing problems. This is game development 101, for more classes you'll have to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    *Blizz is releasing unfinished content too fast
    Fixed it for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Professional Extra View Post
    They don't even manage to bring the new races into the release.
    They've already got four of the races live and two more will be unlocked when you complete the initial war campaign.

No Zandalari at launch really sucks, the one allied race that I'm interested in. Hope the expansion turns out rich enough to keep me interested till they release.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow ... 4 months we are still in alpha with close to no azerite testing .. that one shit row of boring passives.. islands are kinda meh right now .. no warfronts and ofc we still had no raid testing i know we have an older client than Blizz is testing on internal but we all know that the internal team is shit when it comes to testing their own game :> either they throw out alpha/beta patches out on a weekly bases or we have WoD all over again

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    I5t's gonna be epic.

Hum another xpac that doesnt seem interesting enough to come back to the game. Things might change if the Undercity siege stuff is cool. Video showed some cool stuff in there.

I have a feeling this is going to be the best expansion yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here comes again the controversial shit of "it's not the horde and it's not the alliance who fired first". Great.

The team isn't 100% sure why players are hesitant to engage in PvP combat.
    Do they not play the game or something? World PVP is almost always unfair; a strong character beating down a weak one. It's also not fun to be ganked in the middle of doing a quest. Rogues or cat Druids will stealth and wait for you to pull a bunch of mobs then easily destroy you while you're engaged with multiple enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    My body is ready, but my mind not.

Wait...

NIGHT ELF PALADINS CONFIRMED?!
    hahaha, no. There was a nelf paladin introduced in legion and they are "ok" with introducing more characters like that. They MIGHT introduce those classes as playable in the future
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

World PvP
    The team isn't 100% sure why players are hesitant to engage in PvP combat. Is it the fact that there is a person on the other end, so they feel pressure and stress, or is it the behavior of the character on the other end.

Those that abhor open world pvp aside, I've found that myself and most of my guild mates haven't been engaging in World PvP because we play Alliance. Everywhere we go we are almost always outnumbered 10 to 1. It's all we can do to get through WQ's without getting ganked to hell and back. I doubt this warmode thing is going to address the staggering population differences between horde and alliance on pvp servers currently. If anything it's just going to exasperate it. Making it so I just won't ever turn it on unless I'm bored and looking to start a fight.

As to why there are a gazillion horde vs alliance? It could be the fact that horde flat out has better racials on most of it's races than alliance. Or it could be that horde has more interesting story/writing. Or just that horde attracted the most competent gamers at one point, and now everyone just wants to play on the higher pop faction. Who knows.

Warfronts
    You will almost always win a warfront battle, so there is no risk of one faction holding it for a long time. Warfronts are held by one faction across an entire region.

I understand that in today's culture everyone must get a participation trophy and all that. And it would suck if your faction literally never won. But the other part of me wants to just say, what's the point?

Deleted
    "The team isn't 100% sure why players are hesitant to engage in PvP combat. Is it the fact that there is a person on the other end, so they feel pressure and stress, or is it the behavior of the character on the other end."

Rofl, I loved outdoor PvP + since from Wotlk I have 1600 duels played with 1320 won. Issue is, that in legion my god damn warlock will die during Cloak of Shadow or AMS.. so for the fuck sake fix that, it is not about skill if I literally cant even touch the oponent because of horrible mechanisms, this is the reason why more and more players stop playing World PvP as some specific classes literally ruin that thing. It should be obvious.