Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The fact that only Saurfang was heard to make a fuss about Sylvanas does not deny or confirm anything.

Like, seriously?
    At least he has a flaw now. XD

Still blizzard saying that in two different interviews causes me to question Anduin saying only one of them desire this war.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If they make Dragon Isles a Island expedition I will have a sads.
    if they just turn the dragon isles into a random island expedition instead of a proper open world zone i'll personally fly to california and slap the shit out of whoever had this suicidal idea.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how ppl act on this forum, I actually agree. It's ok to have a noble and kind heart.

if they just turn the dragon isles into a random island expedition instead of a proper open world zone i'll personally fly to california and slap the shit out of whoever had this atrocious idea.
    I'll just ask Sargeras to torture the folks that had the idea until they change their minds >
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Goddamn, if this becomes a real set with that halberd, I will roll a Kul'tiran day one.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post

Goddamn, if this becomes a real set with that halberd, I will roll a Kul'tiran day one.

it's a boss in a dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    So it’s confirmed. Vulpera allied race yay
    If thats confirmation for you, you are one desperate person.

If you don't want to divulge any future races, then you neither confirm nor deny any option, otherwise you could just guess and see which one are denied and which ones get "we can't talk about it".

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    it's a boss in a dungeon.
    I'm aware of that, doesn't mean it won't be the heritage armor or a separate set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Considering how ppl act on this forum, I actually agree. It's ok to have a noble and kind heart.
    Well, aggressiveness and masculinity go hand-to-hand. It needs to be tempered and educated, not erased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I'm aware of that, doesn't mean it won't be the heritage armor or a separate set.
    I hope it is as well, looks amazing. Btw that axe is in the game IIRC.

Lots of Wrathion/Dragon foreshadowing, almost seemed to confirm Dragon Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Q: How are the Worgen and Goblin updates coming along?
    A: Right now Blizzard is focused on Allied Races. Nothing on the immediate list but they want to!

FFS. Seriously I will buy a hundred chihuahuas and unleash them in Blizzard's building until they fix the female worgen. Really ugly, yappy ones preferably.
    at this point i feel we can just forget about seeing updates on them.. seems like there's always something higher on their priority list.

The Goblin update thing seems like a blatant lie, as Vulpera are using updated versions of the Goblin animations. Not sure why they'd say otherwise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I hope it is as well, looks amazing. Btw that axe is in the game IIRC.

Alliance Warfont Polearm.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    But not having to "earn" Honor Talents is good.
    Best class change in BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcieth View Post
    Wowhead Source

This confirms that BfA is not only about the faction conflict but also Old God stuff
    Wow what a surprise. We totally didn't know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Alliance Warfont Polearm.
    I just checked and it's a bit similar, but not exactly the same.

Oh for fucks sake. Just when I was starting to like her she goes and does something like that. What is so wrong with embodying characteristically male traits? or as she refers to it "toxic-masculinity". Keep in mind, I don't have any issue with men being portrayed in different lights, but when you classify aggressiveness as inherently negative, I have a problem with that, and everyone should.

"Toxic" male traits like aggression and disagreeableness built the world as we know it. There is absolutely a place in society for open-mindedness and kindness, but insinuating that the opposite is toxic is not only incredibly condescending, but fucking retarded to boot.

I am a little worried that people like Golden are at the helm of the WC story going forward. Embedding a message is inherent to creating art, but this is cheap and empty, as well as slightly dangerous. In the past years Blizzard has started to get overtly political, especially in the social sphere, I don't have a major problem with that except it has now gotten to a point where it is representative of a more "radical" social movement that I strongly disagree with.

I am not going to sit here and say that I'm going to quit the game or anything juvenile like that, but it's irritating when someone like Golden starts talking down to a certain demographic and finger waging about "toxic-masculinity". It reeks of far-left social justice pseudo-intellectualism.
    Last edited by Veldoranz; 2018-04-05 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, it sounds like Talanji seeks the Horde just like Sylvanas seeks the Zandalari, very curious as to what pushed her to it. I imagine it will be elaborated upon.

From the preview they showed apperantly. (Which sounds pretty great)

Nathanos: It appears the Alliance dogs have lost our scent.
    Zul: Good...Our journey is almost over.
    Nathanos: I hope the Warchief's faith is well-placed.
    Zul: She seems very powerful, certain, in control.
    Nathanos: It is an honor to serve my queen.
    Zul: My princess is also strong-willed and sure of herself. Our King has always found her to be...challenging.

We then cut to Talanji's ritual.

Talanji: Oh mighty Rezan...as always, you come when I ask your aid.
    Rezan: Speak and I will listen.
    Talanji: I have sought the aid of the Horde, but my father may not agree with my actions. Advise! You are the loa of kings.
    Rezan: My eyes see much....They see your boldness, your power, and enemies who fear both. And those who seek your demise are here!

We then see the Alliance fleet closing in on the Horde ship. Talanji walks out onto the top of the deck and casts a mighty spell, summoning Rezan!

The dinosaur then charges towards the Alliance fleet, mowing them down. As the ship moves closer towards the shores of Zandalar, the Zandalari fleet can be sighted in the distance and Talanji gives the signal for the fleet to open fire on the Alliance.

Talanji: We are home.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=283326/b...orde-cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Oh for fucks sake. Just when I was starting to like her she goes and does something like that. What is so wrong with embodying characteristically male traits? or as she refers to it "toxic-masculinity". Keep in mind, I don't have any issue with men being portrayed in different lights, but when you classify aggressiveness as inherently negative, I have a problem with that, and everyone should.

"Toxic" male traits like aggression and disagreeableness built the world as we know it. There is absolutely a place in society for open-mindedness and kindness, but insinuating that the opposite is toxic is not only incredibly condescending, but fucking retarded to boot.
    Even if they did "build the world as we know it (They didn't)", that doesn't make them desirable as a way moving forward.

I want the social darwinists to leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post

When it comes to Warcraft, if you haven't noticed a lot of people and it's fans seem to care more for the "RAWR" aspect of it. I like that stuff to but a lot of times ppl shamed Anduin for being about Peace and noble and that has always annoyed me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi