Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I still don't see anything to get me excited for the next expansion. It feels like Legion had way more good selling points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    2 weeks? Nope... hahaha
    lol. I've been in beta and alphas of wow for the past decade, I know very well how fast they balance a 7 boss raid.

EN testing took 5 days combined.

Hmm, still not sure if I like this expansion or hate it... but would love the collector's edition goodies.

Oh this is great, I thought I was going to have to miss Warped Tour.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingMerch View Post
    Hmm, still not sure if I like this expansion or hate it... but would love the collector's edition goodies.
    Legit only reason I'm getting it is for the "unobtainables" I have 0 idea of what is coming in BFA.

The bulk of my knowledge is: I think there's new subraces, I'm not sure where it takes place zone/continent wise, level cap is 120, and I think that's it lol. If it wasn't for the pet and mount, which to be honest I'm not even sure if those exist I'm just assuming they do because they have in the past, I wouldn't get it.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    We know when BfA is released. Whe know so much about the Story and such things. We even know some stuff about PrePatch.
    BUT WHAT ABOUT SILITHUS? Its been about 3 months and still nothing new. No new quests. We have seen the cinematics already but when will those go live? Its like everyone forgot about this. The Quests there where done in like 10minutes and then everyone just went on. But its still missing some stuff. I would like to know when this will happen.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might be totally wrong. But given the pre orders its just a Question now of getting the Expansion out there for playing?
    you only have to look at the shambles that ensued they must have been taking a heck of a lot of pre orders surely ?

Quote Originally Posted by Axerty View Post
    they aren't forcing any pvp, wtf are you braindead.
    Leveling with War Mode (World PvP) enabled will grant more experience and rewards, with the intent being to offset the time lost to dealing with PvP and making leveling just as fast and rewarding with PvP on.
    Yeah, if you want to level faster and get rewards more often you're pretty much better off turning PVP on. I feel forced and I hate PVP.

"Just as fast" is not accurate in this case. Say I'm questing in pvp mode and i get into world pvp, i'll get more xp than someone who decides to not turn on pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Gotta love how the Sky Golem at around 00.07 at the trailer just lags out. Much quality.
    I thought I was hallucinating when that happened, haha. Damn that was awful. If I was lead of that ... i'd be embarrassed

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Well, no zandalari trolls at start of expac, now blizz gave me a reason to take a month (or wtv the time gate they decided to give for zandalari) off , just hope i dont find anything better to do on that time and quit wow altogether .x
    You will have to have completed the BfA storyline with an existing toon in order to unlock Zandalari Trolls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sirio View Post
    why summer time... who the fuck is gonna play video games with 40 degrees outside..??
    people with naturally cool homes, air conditioners, and fans.

Formerly known as Arafal

why summer time... who the fuck is gonna play video games with 40 degrees outside..??
    It was 118 F that time of year where I live last year. I am A ok sitting in my A/C during that

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    ok so my question is if how many times does the island change like for example if I que for the island every Monday is it always changing or is it the same for like a month and then the scenario changes..

- - - Updated - - -

and the reason why I don't pvp is its because mages cannot compete.. .. its just not fun,, if your going to get ganked by every other player and cannot do a thing about it

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Really? They don't know why players refuse to fight in PvP? I can tell you why. Its either because they suck at PvP and know they have no chance, or because they only fight when they have an unfair advantage. Theres no honor in world PvP, which is why its a good thing its being removed.
    World PvP isn’t being removed. Stop spreading false information.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm literally speechless. No matter what happens someone will always find something to complain about. They could have said october or november, people would bitch it's too far away. They come up with a closer date? Someone bitches it's too soon and the weather will be too nice. Seriously......

As for 40 degrees, where the fuck do you live? In the heart of death valley?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    "Just as fast" is not accurate in this case. Say I'm questing in pvp mode and i get into world pvp, i'll get more xp than someone who decides to not turn on pvp.
    Not if you're dying due to being killed repeatedly you won't.

I'm satisfied with the releasedate. It's during my summer break so I'll finally have time this expansion to powerlevel up to 120, unlike two years ago when they released the expansion a few days after my summer break ended.

The team believes it’s a healthy part of gameplay to collect different sets based on different gameplay. This includes PvP and different specs. There will be traits that are useful for all different styles of game play such as increased crit chance on abilities, which is beneficial regardless of PvP or PvE.
    Sigh. Not having to collect 19 different full sets of gear on my druid was by far one of the better changes of recent expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I'm literally speechless. No matter what happens someone will always find something to complain about. They could have said october or november, people would bitch it's too far away. They come up with a closer date? Someone bitches it's too soon and the weather will be too nice. Seriously......

As for 40 degrees, where the fuck do you live? In the heart of death valley?

- - - Updated - - -

Not if you're dying due to being killed repeatedly you won't.

Well, it really sucks if you live in a place where it's summer and warm for only like 3 months per year, and rest is cold winter and pitch black outside.
    The game has lots of players in northern Europe and we tend to be vocal on forums, so you'll see us complain even if we're a minority as most of the world live in warm climates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melvinvinyl View Post
    And still no mention about worgen models, rip the dream
    They did answer about worgen and goblin models in an interview. They are not currently working on them, they said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    Looks like I'll be holding off on my sub for a while. No point investing time in a toon if I'm just going to restart later.
    Well, you might need to play one of your other characters to unlock them.
    You could do that when Zandalari are released of course, but if you want to be prepared...

>heavily pvp-focused expansion
    >Blizzard is known for being dogshit with pvp balance

Oh boy.

""Battle for Azeroth will release on August 14, 2018!""

Is a shit release date right in the middle of the summer!

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy shiet so much negativity. Guys come on Blizzard knows what they are doing Early release made me pretty happy can't wait to play bfa!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    Looks like I'll be holding off on my sub for a while. No point investing time in a toon if I'm just going to restart later.
    I'd be careful, we don't k it what the unlock requirments for zandalari are gonna be yet. Would be naff to come back and find you need exalted zandalari or something