Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmion View Post
    The actual question this pic raises is: Why does Lookright look left?
    Spatial dyslexia. Its a Void issue I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post

Wait...what does that say? I can't read...

H...hi...high...elf?

High elf???

HIGH ELF?!?!?!

You mean to tell me that the new playable void elf race is actually both blood elves and high elves?!?!? And that this screenshot was taken from IN-GAME and is canon that Void Elves are high elves?!?! And that the most notable High Elf hero ever to exist in the lore is their faction leader?

And that rpers who actually care can play as High Elves that were always devoted to the Alliance OR as Blood Elves that no longer agree with the Horde?!?!

So you mean the Alliance can have its cake and eat it too?!?!?!

Now STOP!

/Argument Over
    This is proof of not a damn thing. Please mods change the title.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Othmar_Garithos

this and the fact that h was going to genocide the elves in dalaran and no one give a shit
    So I'm right and he was a warlord abusing his previous stature and not a representative of the entire Alliance? I mean the Alliance was shattered, you just quoted it yourself, and he only led remnants of Lordaeron after Arthas was done ravaging the lands.

Not sure about the whole people being ok with genocide of the elves in Dalaran. Considering a good group of the people in Dalaran were elves themselves. Again, do you have a citation of everyone in the Alliance saying it's fine to kill all elves? Or is it just more conjecture because you don't like the Alliance?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    So I'm right and he was a warlord abusing his previous stature and not a representative of the entire Alliance?
    no you are wrong, and from warlord he ascend to leader of the alliance

I mean the Alliance was shattered, you just quoted it yourself, and he only led remnants of Lordaeron after Arthas was done ravaging the lands.
    the remnants of the alliance of lordaeron consisted of dwarfs of ironforge, stormwind, kultiras, the gnomes of gnomeregan and late with kale the elves of quel'thalas ( and o coursr what let of the lordaron kingdom)

Not sure about the whole people being ok with genocide of the elves in Dalaran. Considering a good group of the people in Dalaran were elves themselves.
    they are all ok, and about the elves there they obviously get the same treatment

Again, do you have a citation of everyone in the Alliance saying it's fine to kill all elves? Or is it just more conjecture because you don't like the Alliance?
    silence was consent, if they say nothing they were ok

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    So I'm right and he was a warlord abusing his previous stature and not a representative of the entire Alliance? I mean the Alliance was shattered, you just quoted it yourself, and he only led remnants of Lordaeron after Arthas was done ravaging the lands.

Not sure about the whole people being ok with genocide of the elves in Dalaran. Considering a good group of the people in Dalaran were elves themselves. Again, do you have a citation of everyone in the Alliance saying it's fine to kill all elves? Or is it just more conjecture because you don't like the Alliance?

Again, the only other contact with an alliance figurehead was Arthas straight up trucking their city, whether he was undead or not. So you have dead lordaeronians destroying your place...and the ones left alive treating you like scum.

But yeah, I'm sure you'd stay alliance too.

Most High Elves that are still High Elves are said to have been stationed elsewhere during WC2 and WC3, being away from Quel'thelas when it was sacked...thus not having the same experience with Garithos, etc. This was spoken about during one of the Cdevs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by Carmion View Post
    The actual question this pic raises is: Why does Lookright look left?
    Because he is called "Lookright" and not "Looksright" or "ImLookingtotheright".
    And we all know the message is for us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Spatial dyslexia. Its a Void issue I suppose.
    Could be possible, but it still worked for this thread. It already has 17 pages

Chronicles seems to suggest that, while Garithos was indeed an ass, he was more and more distrustful of Kael as Kael's blood elves started to show more and more signs of withdrawal from the Sunwell. If I remember correctly, Garithos split the elves up and kept the larger force with him and left Kael's forces to cover the flank only to need Naga to aid him.

I might have read that wrong though and it was just his other forces that were not elves forming the bulk of the line, and Kael's troops sent to hold the unexpectedly open flank.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Each of the allied races released so far have been reskins including the horde races of nightborne and highmountain tauren. The assumption of 'oh the reskin we want (and already have in another color) will just take the place of some other reskin, so its alright' looses its wafer-thin credibility when its common knowledge that new and unique things with great customization are being created which are currently Not reskins at all. In this scenario it becomes plausible that the last slot will not be a direct reskin on either side.

Blizz made so much money off the pre-orders to play the allied races we have now that they understand that making better and better allied races will only be more beneficial. So no third recolor of elves will do.

Consider that the iron dwarves is something people are excited about, for example. yes they are a reskin, but they're also a reskin of something else that people like playing. Consider also the mag'har orcs, which are yet another reskin albeit with great aesthetics and some different class combinations.

Anyone who believes that you can slip another color of elf in there instead of either of those races without the entire community torch/pitchforking them, is fooling themselves.
    Why the heck would players get out their pichforks over high elves? at worst you would get an eye roll or someone complaining about 'elfcraft' or some crap. Players love elves, they are consistently the most popular race on both factions (other than humans) so the majority would likely be in favor of it.

Chances are players playing elves will continue to play elves and players who hate elves will continue to not play elves, so i doubt we would see more elves, just a different variety of them.

allied races are all reskins, they are cheap to make and highly effective, the fact that they require less work for just as much impact is why we are getting 8 new races in 1 expansion (at least!), we wont see new 'proper' races like hozen or naga as allied races since they require completely new models, skeletons and animations. reskins using existing skeletons is all we can hope for as far as allied races are concerned.

your point about blizzard making a lot of money from preorder allied races is counterintuitive. allied races have been quantity over quality, they avoid quality issues by re-using existing content so it all passes. using this formula they can quite cheaply start mass producing new races just by adding new skins to existing models and some minor changes. vanilla elves and zombie elves are 2 popular requests so i dont see why they wouldnt go for those as easy wins.

and again, high elves are already in the alliance. all void/blood elves may have once been high elves, but not all high elves became void/blood elves.

It also helps justify that they're a significant fighting force.

Political wise is not enough to call for playable high elves. Again, you use nightfallen and nightborne, but they are shown to be considerably different in game. Night Elves are druidic, live in trees, have wardens, etc. Highborne are the opposite of this.

High Elves however, are still mages and hunters. They have lodges...so do the Blood Elf Farstriders. Political viewpoint of "Fel is bad mmmkay" isn't enough to warrant a playable race. Again, they would have the exact same racials...same architecture (Lodges are the same for both!)...same mounts.
    Do i say its enough to make them playable?!?! nope. I am saying its not a good enough reason not to make them playable. Look at panda's. Pretty much the same difference as blood elves vs high elves.

10+ Year Old Account

Wait...what does that say? I can't read...

H...hi...high...elf?

High elf???

HIGH ELF?!?!?!

You mean to tell me that the new playable void elf race is actually both blood elves and high elves?!?!? And that this screenshot was taken from IN-GAME and is canon that Void Elves are high elves?!?! And that the most notable High Elf hero ever to exist in the lore is their faction leader?

And that rpers who actually care can play as High Elves that were always devoted to the Alliance OR as Blood Elves that no longer agree with the Horde?!?!

So you mean the Alliance can have its cake and eat it too?!?!?!

Now STOP!

/Argument Over
    Honestly I hope we just get a lore event that shows all or nearly all of the high elves in the alliance actually elect to go through with the transformation after seeing how well void elves fair against the horde. That way the faction has an actual lore end (Not lingering in some odd purgatory), and what they become can actually be used as a tangible / credible force in the lore, with motivations of their own now complacently separate from the Bloodelf world.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Do i say its enough to make them playable?!?! nope. I am saying its not a good enough reason not to make them playable. Look at panda's. Pretty much the same difference as blood elves vs high elves.
    An argument dismantled immediately every time someone tries to use it. Pandaren are a different thing, made with the intention of being shared and Blizzard still didn't like how an exact mirror of both races was on both sides because it hurt faction identity.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    This is proof of not a damn thing. Please mods change the title.
    Quoted for truth! Change the title!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Quoted for truth! Change the title!
    It is proof. Think about it, they had the option to give you high elves and instead made up void elves out of nowhere.

THAT alone should ring loud and clear to you, although I'm not surprised that it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    It is proof. Think about it, they had the option to give you high elves and instead made up void elves out of nowhere.

THAT alone should ring loud and clear to you, although I'm not surprised that it doesn't.
    High Elf fans are special

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    An argument dismantled immediately every time someone tries to use it. Pandaren are a different thing, made with the intention of being shared and Blizzard still didn't like how an exact mirror of both races was on both sides because it hurt faction identity.
    Yes they are different. But my point is that 2 same or almost same looking species can exist ingame. Even across factions.

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Sr-sadSk4&t=16s

boom

mic drop.

enough said.

This is not the end. There are only two things that will end the debate.

A. Blizzard adds playable high elves on the Alliance, without a gimmick like Void Elves that makes them different. Nothing short of that will satisfy the people calling for them.

B. World of Warcraft ends without them ever having been added.

These are the only two ways this ends.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Yes they are different. But my point is that 2 same or almost same looking species can exist ingame. Even across factions.

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Sr-sadSk4&t=16s

boom

mic drop.

enough said.
    Blizzard obviously disagrees with you, or you would have already had high elves. Congratulations on posting an "impartial" fan video.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-04-13 at 09:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol