Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Oh cool, I thought she was killing people in order to raise them under her.

Thank god that's not happening
    But she isn't really killing them to raise them. If that was the case, firebombing them would be kinda counterproductive don't you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But she isn't really killing them to raise them. If that was the case, firebombing them would be kinda counterproductive don't you think ?
    Maybe crispy roasted humans make for some special breed of undead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Maybe crispy roasted humans make for some special breed of undead!

Uhh... guys?

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    How Sylvanas utilizes the Horde's members will be the key difference. Garrosh sort of infamously began treating non-orc soldiers as fodder, and was less than considerate for how any but he and those most loyal to him would fare.
    It may have begun for Sylvanas as she sends Trolls and Orcs to massacre Kul'Tirans. Not sure if others are involved, but sounds like fodder beginnings.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I feel like sylvanas is worse then Garrosh, he atleast had love for orcs and taurens. Sylvanans cares only for herself.
    I don't really get the goal of Sylvanas. She despites the Lich King for making her a part of the forsaken, but now she is doing the same thing over and over.. she must be brainwashed by being dead I guess :P

The usual boring Sylvanas thread but if you're actually interested in the answer it's that Garrosh from even before he went crazy hated the "weaker" races of the Horde (anyone not Orc or Tauren) and Sylvanas, despite the fact she likely has little affection for any race save the Forsaken, still treats them with at least a minimum of respect and manages to avoid actively sending them on suicide missions just for lols.

As long as she continues to limit any massacres to alliance races and avoids Lich King 2.0 by keeping the whole free will thing then there is no reason for the Horde to turn against her, even if they might dislike her methods,

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/january/ZombieBurnt001.jpg
    Uhh... guys?
    Woah! That's actually exactly what I had in mind!
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2018-04-06 at 10:26 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

Uhh... guys?
    Ferris Bolvar's day off.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

"Signed by the dark lady her self" how does no one think this is pure BS. It's like Facebook click bait, imo she does not sign those orders or give them. Before I'm called a fanboy I'm not undead h0e can die.

There is a lot of difference. Garrosh was an honorable warchief and a proper orc, up untill the point they decided to turn him into a full-blown villain that goes 180 degrees on everything he stood for up untill that point.

Sylvanas is pretty much the same ever since Warcraft 3 and is becoming increasingly more malicious and violent as time goes by. I wouldn't be surprised if they make her character do a 180 too and ruin her character too. Consistency is always important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh... guys?
    What can i say in my defense...well i just got:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    That's great!! You're being successfully played into thinking this by Blizzard. Do you honestly think they'd do the same? Black on white, are they really the same? Come on. Think for yourself and don't draw silly conclusions just from the raw information you've only just been fed.

Blizzard needs people like you to believe in these silly setups though.

You think you have it all figured out, but you don't.
    And you think blizzards clever in their writing, like it can't be predicted, like its something deeper then it really is.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Woah! That's actually exactly what I had in mind!
    I wonder if they are called "Ash zombies".

First of all, that this attack is aimed at resurrecting new Forsaken is wrong as far as current alpha build goes. Secondly, on one hand we have brilliant people incapable of dealing with Sylvanas existing making brilliant claims of how Sylvanas cares only about herself and that her "for the Horde" battlecry is just manipulation. On the other hand we have the Blizz interview from just 2 or 3 days ago outlying that she wages the war precisely because she takes her job seriously, cares about the Horde and considers the Alliance to be a threat. I'll take Blizzard's words over the trigger squad, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Oh cool, I thought she was killing people in order to raise them under her.

Thank god that's not happening
    Multiple people that have access to Alpha confirmed the Kul Tiras attack has nothing to do with resurrecting people under her in the last 20 threads on this topic, so yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh did nothing wrong. Sylvanas did everything wrong.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What ever happened to the theory that a sliver of Frostmourne splintered in to her? Thoroughly debunked and forgotten?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I wonder if they are called "Ash zombies".
    Dagoth ur for racial leader and we're set!

Deleted
    I say this again, I hope Sylvanas get some super ultimate power and can wipe out whoever she wants to get salt of tears flowing on these forums.

We all can hope. Blizzard overlords make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And you think blizzards clever in their writing, like it can't be predicted, like its something deeper then it really is.
    Well, it's certainly cleverer than what OP is making it out to be. Or would you disagree?

Is this the movie we're watching?

My daughter, the day you were born the very forests of Eversong whispered the name.. Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2018-04-06 at 11:06 PM.