Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Y'all are embarrassingly desperate to make Genn a Monster that he isn't.

Genn is awesome.
    Can you please stop for a moment to think how boring this game would be withoud our revenge thirsty grandpa .

You are talking about Genn's morality, but this isn't about his law to attack Sylvanas, but about possibility that he started war to avenge his son. Good father can do many bad things. He already attacked Horde when every ally mattered to protect Azeroth from Legion.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2018-04-07 at 12:47 PM.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Genn already made his revenge for Forsaken and Sylvanas - by destroying lantern and stopping Sylvanas from getting more Valkyries. He don't need this war since he knows both - Forsaken and Sylvanas - are doomed to slowly die out.

Also Ion's mother have more chances to become raid boss than Genn.

You took my son's future. Now I taken yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tetris Wizard View Post
    Can anyone actually provide any evidence of Greymane trying to control Anduin by the way?
    They can't. Because its their headcanon and fanfiction.

Horde player here! (for 10+ years)

I don't want a war. I want everyone to be able to live peacefully, but I suppose that doesn't make for a very entertaining game. Neither the Horde or the Alliance is good or bad, they all simply want to live. I chose Horde because they feel like the underdogs and I hate some of the Alliance races' (especially the night elves) "holier than thou" attitudes.

The misunderstanding that took place in the beginning of Legion that led to Varian having to sacrifice himself, and more faction tension made me groan a bit, but I don't think Blizzard will ever just let the factions be cool with each other. I WILL be extremely disappointed if they go the route of making one of the faction leaders the big bad of the expansion, especially Sylvanas. At what point can you keep saying both factions are essentially two sides of the same coin if two leaders from the Horde make an act out war out of nowhere and become the big bad of the expansion? I hope they don't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Or when the horde got their designated half of Dalaran after all the time they spent killing Kirintor people who were working on reparing the city.

Horde rewarded them by nothing but stabbing them in the back once again in MoP, and once again - this time in Legion - they get to have their half of the city, with all the plague tanks and shit, so they would feel especially like at home.

But it's Jaina who's crazy. *thinking emoji*
    Isn't she the one that killed all blood elves in Dalaran?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    Horde player here! (for 10+ years)

I don't want a war. I want everyone to be able to live peacefully, but I suppose that doesn't make for a very entertaining game. Neither the Horde or the Alliance is good or bad, they all simply want to live. I chose Horde because they feel like the underdogs and I hate some of the Alliance races' (especially the night elves) "holier than thou" attitudes.

The misunderstanding that took place in the beginning of Legion that led to Varian having to sacrifice himself, and more faction tension made me groan a bit, but I don't think Blizzard will ever just let the factions be cool with each other. I WILL be extremely disappointed if they go the route of making one of the faction leaders the big bad of the expansion, especially Sylvanas. At what point can you keep saying both factions are essentially two sides of the same coin if two leaders from the Horde make an act out war out of nowhere and become the big bad of the expansion? I hope they don't do it again.
    The Factions have absolutlely not been on an equal moral or ethical footing since Cataclysm. They are not even remotely the same coin at this stage.

Which is the thing that sucks the most. I rolled a Tauren in Burning Crusade and now I'm stuck to this garbage fire of a faction that Blizzard has all but bludgeoned into a bloody pulp with the villain bat.

We can't keep getting "redemption" arcs every other expac and consider it acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Isn't she the one that killed all blood elves in Dalaran?
    She only killed the ones who resisted arrest. This was only after the Horde wiped Theramore from existence and then invaded Darnassus.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, he will not. He is a very good Alliance leader. He won't ever betray his allies.

Sylvanas definitely can if it's gonna help her.

Bait thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    This is my perception of him as well.

And one of the traits I like in him. Being all for revenge and plotting, putting aside the "bigger mission" for his selfish reasons, while acting very inpredictably, makes him an interesting character to me. Definitely something the Alliance - and Blizzard story - needs.
    Yeah, the Alliance desperately needs people who have a different agenda than "Let's blindly do what the boy King tells us to do", this whole "High king"-nonsense has shackled the entire Alliance to the will of the thusfar most spineless character in the entire game...

The Horde has proven time and time again that they will keep picking fights like a belligerent drunk in a bar, they'll keep poking, prodding and taking what is ours no matter how much we try to ignore them, i strongly hope that the Night Elves losing pretty much everything they hold dear will FINALLY inspire the Alliance to find their collective spine and fight back, and i mean beyond just a single battle! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Tetris Wizard View Post
    She only killed the ones who resisted arrest. This was only after the Horde wiped Theramore from existence and then invaded Darnassus.
    Sending handful of agents there can hardly be called an invasion before Jaina said dalaran was neutral but she helped nelfs on crearing magical defenses in Darnasus against horde. She but many sunreavers on a hard position because their cities leader helped war against their race.

Quote Originally Posted by Keydiam View Post
    My personal feeling is that Horde players actually want a war against the Alliance, they want to destroy settlements, kill characters and overall have a good time fighting them...but as soon as the Alliance fights back or has characters like Jaina, Genn or Rogers they will complain and start crying why the evil Alliance is hating on this poor, innocent Horde.
    Nope the problem is that it's not assumed.
    Genn being depicted as a good guy while he uses the alliance and manipultes the morron child to do so is a bad thing. He wants revenge, and I respect that. The other leaders playing along nicely all united while saying they want peace is complete bullshit.
    3 possibilities:
    -Or they also want war but they don't assume it because Blizzard have retarded story teller.
    -Or they don't want war and they are blind or retarded to not see what Genn is doing and Blizzard have retarded story teller.
    -Or he is a fucking genius master mind who can do all that in total discretion and Blizzard have retarded story teller.

It's like Theramore all over again.
    Jaina let the alliance use her city to attack the horde. The horde fight back and Jaina is depicted as a poor innocent victim who did nothing wrong while the horde are the bad guys who destroyed her city of peace and rainbow for no reason.

The problem is when the alliance have complete assholes like the horde, they are not in the lore and the mind of alliance retarded players. They are still nice guys.

Genn is an asshole who has his reasons. That's an actual good characters.
    Not like the rest of the alliance.

5+ Year Old Account
    I dont care just give me an option of Conqueror of Stormwind and Liberator of Stormwind.

He's a Worgen and worgen thirst for blood if someone wrongs them. Sylvanas stole his kingdom and killed his cub. Though he didn't go for her throat and merely foiled her evil plans, saying that he's had his revenge for his son.

At present, you can see in the cinematics that he is proud/protective of Anduin. It's almost as if he adopted him, he who has also lost his father.

Don't look too far into his character and think he's a villain for doing what any human would -- no, in fact, he proved himself better by not trying to go for Sylvana's throat and instead going for the lantern. As well as not rushing her when she was stunned.

7+ Year Old Account
    He is a good boy! you leave him alone

OP, Greymane is as much of a conspirator as you are an unbiased lore debater.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    The Factions have absolutlely not been on an equal moral or ethical footing since Cataclysm. They are not even remotely the same coin at this stage.

Which is the thing that sucks the most. I rolled a Tauren in Burning Crusade and now I'm stuck to this garbage fire of a faction that Blizzard has all but bludgeoned into a bloody pulp with the villain bat.

We can't keep getting "redemption" arcs every other expac and consider it acceptable.
    Pretty much. The writers pull out this faction conflict as a way to spice up the story all the time. Nevermind the fact that they ditched 2 warchiefs just to make it happen because they don't wanna make the Alliance the aggressors/villains. The story is just a clown fiesta now. It all makes sense though because when Baine sends you to Orgrimmar, he tells you that "our allies went down a dark path". Which perfectly excuses why my character goes from killing Gnolls because they poach, to plagueing the land and raising people into undeath, right? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Yeah, the Alliance desperately needs people who have a different agenda than "Let's blindly do what the boy King tells us to do", this whole "High king"-nonsense has shackled the entire Alliance to the will of the thusfar most spineless character in the entire game...

The Horde has proven time and time again that they will keep picking fights like a belligerent drunk in a bar, they'll keep poking, prodding and taking what is ours no matter how much we try to ignore them, i strongly hope that the Night Elves losing pretty much everything they hold dear will FINALLY inspire the Alliance to find their collective spine and fight back, and i mean beyond just a single battle! >_<
    The Most Spineless character in the entire game who sauntered up to Garrosh like it was no big when he was knee high to a Grasshopper to tell him that maybe he shouldn't be an asshat.

Lack of Spine was never Anduin's Problem

Sylvanas wiped out Greymane's kingdom...

It's like if Sylvanas and Arthas decided to be best friends just because "this war is silly lol we both undeads! Water under the bridge bro".

Garrosh was cool before he suddently became an orc supremacist.

Genn has nothing about Worgen Supremacy. Worgen are cursed humans. He still thinks himself as a human.

Sylvanas, in the other hand... She's a backstabbing bitch for no reason since she murdered the Alliance forces that helped her retake Undercity just because.

And that was still in Warcraft 3.
    Last edited by bewbew; 2018-04-08 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Sylvanas wiped out Greymane's kingdom...

Sylvanas, in the other hand... She's a backstabbing bitch for no reason since she murdered the Alliance forces that helped her retake Undercity just because.

And that was still in Warcraft 3.
    What? She did nothing wrong, you hater! /s
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.