5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Scr*w you, I'm still 22!
    What have I missed since Blizzcon?

I vaguely remember posting late December about getting a legendary, but that's about it.

Obviously 7.3.5 has released, and preorders for CE have come out (Of which I have a physical CE preordered, hopefully I survive the great mass of people complaining about why I get one when they don't like last time, that was a fun time on the official forums.), but other then that, I'm going to need a full list of changes. I've been out of the loop (Yes, that makes me a bad loremaster, and that makes me feel bad.), so can I get a full list of updates so far?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I need that french chicken.
    Leeroy might have some.

- - - Updated - - -

Gods, I need to change my sig.

Also, have we already discussed Alleria mentioning that she feels like she has had two deaths?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, have we already discussed Alleria mentioning that she feels like she has had two deaths?
    Discussion is old hat................until something new mentions this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I just turned 19 this week.
    Turning 20 a couple weeks after BFA launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Discussion is old hat................until something new mentions this.
    Did anything come of it?

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well any other stuff for it?
    Really wonder what the other Troll Tribes are doing and if they will pick both sides in which the Zandalari Troll King and Zul...
    Guess what the Zuldazar storyline is about...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Guess what the Zuldazar storyline is about...
    Please tell me it's all about Fahrad. The poor guy needs more time as an NPC.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a reminder, updating beta profile gives them your updated specs I'm pretty sure. Don't quote me on it but I have a feeling it does. Would explain why they don't use a program to get your specs anymore like the old days. I got in yesterday

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    As a reminder, updating beta profile gives them your updated specs I'm pretty sure. Don't quote me on it but I have a feeling it does. Would explain why they don't use a program to get your specs anymore like the old days. I got in yesterday
    Cant they just get the specs through the B.net launcher?
    I assumed that's how they do it.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Please tell me it's all about Fahrad. The poor guy needs more time as an NPC.
    Isn't he kinda dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Cant they just get the specs through the B.net launcher?
    I assumed that's how they do it.
    Thats exactly how they do it now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Isn't he kinda dead?
    Well, we do have a soul stone up, don't we?

i love how the azerite options give you 0 choice

it's 1 option per spec right now, per piece, per rank

they better fucking change this garbage system and make it actually interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Going off of what you said, I happened to refresh my Beta Profile settings, and then a few days later, I had Alpha.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

they better fucking change this garbage system and make it actually interesting.
    They are planning on it.
    At least four options per choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

There is ímo no salvation for the system:

There is a simple reason why you have the current layout of one tier with one per spec choices and one tier with one per role choices. It's flat out impossible to design 3*3 * x (different items) * 36 specs worth of traits once, even more so for every raid tier.

If you add respec, and keep the single trait for your spec/role per line, you can just as well have the game auto-select the traits, because as soon as you swap, you will swap traits. If you have a pure DD spec, while you have a 3 dps trait tier 2, that's an simcraft answer.

Regardless of how you put the system - the whole trait selection process is absolutely redundant.

When are the Alliance gonna get Grimtotem Allied Race?

They've been allied with the Alliance since Cataclysm with two entire questlines devoted to them joining, and we know a future Warfront is taking place in the South Barrens. Would be a pretty good time to introduce them for Alliance players.

i wish they would fuck off with the making baseline shit talents and making stuff into traits for gimmick 1 expansion systems and just give us abilities back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i wish they would fuck off with the making baseline shit talents and making stuff into traits for gimmick 1 expansion systems and just give us abilities back.
    Holy shit yes. This. Okay, artifacts are one thing. Lets not make this an annoying trend. Especially when the artifact talents go into the talent tree lmao, rather than baseline abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Holy shit yes. This. Okay, artifacts are one thing. Lets not make this an annoying trend. Especially when the artifact talents go into the talent tree lmao, rather than baseline abilities.
    I want to agree but I'm more afraid of it inflating our damage beyond necessary if it was baseline. Some of the abilities though don't seem too powerful like Warbreaker. At least to me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    When are the Alliance gonna get Grimtotem Allied Race?

They've been allied with the Alliance since Cataclysm with two entire questlines devoted to them joining, and we know a future Warfront is taking place in the South Barrens. Would be a pretty good time to introduce them for Alliance players.
    They betrayed and left the Alliance after those quests....
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this is about to come as a huge surprise for everybody, especially because nobody saw it coming after that Blizzcon announcement. But:

Queen Azshara is the "Gul'dan" of Bfa, meaning she will likely be the final boss of the raid after Uldir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting