Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It actually tastes great. I was skeptical too. But my husband tried some of mine and he said it was the best milk he ever had. Which got me curious and I tried a taste- it was the best milk I ever had. Drinking my own milk was kinda gross though.

I fucking despise milk.Cow and goat's milk make me want to vomit. Never liked them at all.

A few other people tried my breast milk and said it was the best milk they ever tried. I also tried the breast milk of three other women and it was not bad.

It's a weird consistency though. Ironically, the consistency isn't very consistent either.

It doesn't. But spoils pretty quickly. Formula fed babies have killer breath/vomit/shit though.
    Awesome, thanks for the review haha. I love the fact that you conducted your own breast milk taste test with your friends

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the review haha. I love the fact that you conducted your own breast milk taste test with your friends
    I did not drink a whole glass of the stuff to be clear. But I did taste a bit out of the bottle. It's sweet. Kind of like non-flavored coffee creamer with sugar added to it.