Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    and those scumbags just happen to be academia, democrats, liberals, and rhinos.
    Keep saying that is what he meant and if you really believe that, then call the FBI and report him. :P
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No matter how you feel about guns and the right to have them, the NRA are a bunch of lunatics. Theres just no other way to put it.
    Most NRA members I know are rather nice people, but the board members tend to oppose any motion of reasonable gun control.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Yes, and that means nothing. This is what you are getting, you aren't making a logical argument or even rational. You don't know enough to make the claim you are.
    What means nothing? That my opinion of the NRA being scum is based on what they do? The fuck you on about?

And I live in reality, you live in a fantasy you deemed reality.
    So is this the only argument you got when I have given you examples on how you are wrong.

All you seem to be able to do is go "nope i'm right your wrong lalalalala". I have given you 3 company's and big names in each that prove your "reality" wrong.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Most NRA members I know are rather nice people, but the board members tend to oppose any motion of reasonable gun control.
    The board members are the NRA, they support the by supporting the NRA, they are part of the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since NRA discussion quite succinctly falls into the gun control megathread, closing this one down. Please use the appropriate megaforum for gun control related discussions.