Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Even on MMO C i can't escape CNN's bullshit
    Can't escape the Democrat/Republican bullcrap either.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Picking a fight with a Late Night host is never a good thing. Considering they use humour to try and make reality less shitty. You're asking to be taken to the ring and getting your ass handed to you.

Late Night hosts aren't being serious 60% of the time where as Hannity is serious all the time.

Congratulations, you played yourself.
    I don't think any of the late night hosts are in any danger of being funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Michelle was being attacked for her fashion sense, for sounding angry and for being racist...by Hannity.
    He probably would have done those things if Michelle was white. All the GOP wants to do is slander the opposing side. No proof of this, and I'm not saying Hannity isn't an asshat, but until we see a white woman dem not being harassed I don't think it's so certain.

Is this going to matter in your life 1 day from now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Michelle Obama said stupid things like "I'm proud of our country for the first time" (because a black man is now president) which is an idiotic comment. That's just one example.
    How about you stop lying and actually say the ENTIRE quote:
    For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.
    It's not about a black man being president. it's about hope coming back, which she will most likely say again once Dumbass Donnie Dump is deposed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Is this going to matter in your life 1 day from now?
    This is the era of Dumbass Donnie Dump - chances are 1-3 new WTF things will happen 1 day from now. >_<

First family should be untouchable as far as I am concerned. Pretty disrespectful to insult them.

OFP
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2018-04-09 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Ugh, CNN has become the Infowars of the left. Sad to see a once respected news organisation become a complete joke, but this isn't really news but more a gossip piece so at least we don't have to immediately assume it's fake.

"Countless women who suffered brutality at the hands of Weinstein"? No overreach there.

Jimmy Kimmel is one of the worlds biggest hypocrites and he makes me physically ill. He started his career demeaning and humiliating women and now he act all pious and shit.
    Ehh, I don't think it's on the level of infowars, but they'll get there eventually if they keep going.

Also, Kimmel's doing what people on the top do, they change the rules so that no one is allowed to beat them at their own game. It's fucking stupid, but most of these devout left wing celebrities that got famous for either doing outrageous shit or showing off on camera are now railing against that stuff and it's little wonder why.

All of that being said, I agree that Kimmel is a hypocrite, but I think Hannity is missing his mark a bit by not zeroing in on the hypocrisy. I see a lot of people taking Hannity's criticism as some sort of alternative politically correct tone policing as opposed to an accusation of hypocrisy. Hell even the linked article excuses Kimmel's actions as "it's just a joke" which is true, but that obfuscates the fact that he's being called out for being a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    This is the era of Dumbass Donnie Dump - chances are 1-3 new WTF things will happen 1 day from now. >_<
    And exactly 0 of this things will matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol, the only ones I know that see CNN as left is the far right, funny that works.
    This would be like fox news claiming that the alt right isn't a right wing movement. Just because they're not the exact same type of left winger that you are doesn't mean that they aren't left wing. If you actually pay attention to where the political center is (which is how we determine what is left or right wing in case you didn't understand that) then you'd see that CNN is firmly in the left even if it's not as far left as you are.

If you need anymore politics 101 then feel free to hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    And exactly 0 of this things will matter at all.
    Doubtful, especially since the damages he's doing are all mostly long-term.

Speaking of CNN and the way they're covering Stormy Daniels cracks me up... compared to how them and others covered the Clinton scandal back in the day.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...d-sex-scandals
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

There is no comparison. Melania Trump's accent is not something she can control... she speaks several languages and is from Eastern Europe... so she has an accent. Making fun of someone who came from a different region and learned to speak English is just idiotic. Hannity attacked Michelle Obama on her view points, not her looks or accent. Michelle Obama said stupid things like "I'm proud of our country for the first time" (because a black man is now president) which is an idiotic comment. That's just one example.
    Never-mind her accent, she can barely speak English. Many languages? Did she learn them at Trump University?

Saying that someone wears designer cloths just to look like Jackie Kennedy is not mocking them?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post

All of that being said, I agree that Kimmel is a hypocrite, but I think Hannity is missing his mark a bit by not zeroing in on the hypocrisy. I see a lot of people taking Hannity's criticism as some sort of alternative politically correct tone policing as opposed to an accusation of hypocrisy. Hell even the linked article excuses Kimmel's actions as "it's just a joke" which is true, but that obfuscates the fact that he's being called out for being a hypocrite.
    Really making fun of Melania Trump is a low blow to me and I find Kimmel to be an asshole for doing it. She generally stays out of the public eye for the most part and no matter how much money she gets from Trump there is not a much worse hell on Earth then having intimate relations with Trump. Just don't come on here like Hannity has any form of moral high ground in the fucking slightest. Him and the other cronies on Fox News constantly attacked Michelle Obama on multiple fronts including her looks. Hannity and pretty much everyone on Fox News are hypocrites of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Doubtful, especially since the damages he's doing are all mostly long-term.
    What has Hannity said that has long term damaging effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you do know Hannity is a individual??? or is he guilty because of the actions of others???
    You keep repeating your nonsense when Hannity had mocked Michelle were wearing designer cloths.

It's in the very first post!

Do tell us how it is first lady's job to fight Islamic jihad or why it is wrong for first lady to encourage children to choose college as an option after highschool?

Thank god Mrs. Obama did or say something, right or wrong. Melania is known for her expensive cloths. That's how remarkable she is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Really making fun of Melania Trump is a low blow to me and I find Kimmel to be an asshole for doing it. She generally stays out of the public eye for the most part and no matter how much money she gets from Trump there is not a much worse hell on Earth then having intimate relations with Trump. Just don't come on here like Hannity has any form of moral high ground in the fucking slightest. Him and the other cronies on Fox News constantly attacked Michelle Obama on multiple fronts including her looks. Hannity and pretty much everyone on Fox News are hypocrites of the highest order.
    Well Kimmel is not funny so that's his punishment.

His original joke about Melania was really mild. It certainly didn't deserve this kind of attention.

Also, I wouldn't say it's on par with how the right treated Michelle. Unless you think a small joke about an accent is equal to calling Michelle a tranny and/or gorilla.

Who is this ean Hannity that you speak of

In any case, the criticism of Michelle Obama was fucking disgusting by the right and is inexcusable. Most of it sounded racist af. Hannity might have a leg to stand on if/when the left starts referring to Melania as an orangutan.

There is no comparison. Melania Trump's accent is not something she can control... she speaks several languages and is from Eastern Europe... so she has an accent. Making fun of someone who came from a different region and learned to speak English is just idiotic. Hannity attacked Michelle Obama on her view points, not her looks or accent. Michelle Obama said stupid things like "I'm proud of our country for the first time" (because a black man is now president) which is an idiotic comment. That's just one example.
    There's ZERO proof she speaks more than barely English. She lied about her college degree so why wouldn't she lie about how many languages she speaks? Try and find proof she speaks more then English. You can't. Video's don't exist other then her saying hello in another language.

Also, Kimmel apologized. Said his family was getting many death threats from right-wing nutters and since Parkland, Austin and the other right-wing unhinged nut job Trump supporting terrorists I don't blame him for trying to deescalate the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    do you understand what a choice is

there is nothing wrong to mock somebody for a choice

but to mock someone for who they are something they cant change about themselves is messed up
    Oh you mean like many on the right mocking Michelle Obama saying she looks like a man and some going so far to call her an ape.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree, Trumps wife and kids are fair game just like Obama's. I am totally ok with attacking Melania for speaking 5 languages and having zero accomplishments, not the least of which is the ability to actual express true emotion or sentiment about her husband that she had to plagiarize Mrs Obama's speech.

It's the 21st Century, and she signed up for it just as much as Trump.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis