Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    For instance, I've had a mythic Kin'garoth ring at 960 which I've replaced last week with a heroic Kin'garoth ring at 985 that got titanforged. It's actually insane when you think about it.
    But would you have done that HC run without the chance of getting a high titanforge?

One can only hope. Watching Sloots interview gives me hope at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcmeal View Post
    If you read all his posts then you'd know that we are talking about rewards for high keys. Like mythic +20's which is on par in terms of difficulty if not harder at times due to being aware not just at boss fights, but also trash mechanics. Not to mention in mythic raids you are covered by 19 other players. And you cant chain run +20's cuz you need to get your key up to 20 and not to mention when queing to join a grp for a +20 its super hard to even with high score.
    If you're farming a particular piece of gear from a dungeon, you're not going to do the hardest you possibly can. The most efficient path would be to spam M+15's, as lets be honest, 15 is a complete snoozefest. Anything past 15 is purely because you like that avenue of content/ epeen inflation, which is perfectly fine! But it's just arbitrary at this point to make it so a 20, for example, gives 5 ilvls under mythic raid gear as that would just force people to spam M+20 for the best gear possible to tackle Mythic raiding and make it a joke.

As for the bit about M+ being harder is just silly, who cares if you're covered by 19 other players when any of them could make a single mistake and then everyone wipes? Like Mythic Eonar, for example; one person misses a single portal and you wipe, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Conversely, why do you need that level of gear if you aren't mythic raiding?
    i play rpgs for no character progression

We need a lead developer that doesn't think the entire game revolves around mythic raiding, it's really boring. Ion needs to be fired so we can get someone who isn't a tryhard mythic raider(that can't find their dps buttons on a healer, lol) to design the game.

Mythic raiding/raiding being all the games about makes the game dreadfully boring.
    Last edited by ShiyoKozuki; 2018-04-09 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Conversely, why do you need that level of gear if you aren't mythic raiding?
    Since pushing Mythic+ is a valid endgame progression in BFA. Though I imagine the raids (especially Mythic and/or 2k+ rating pvp) will still have armor sets you can't otherwise get, but without tier... that's all just cosmetic.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Even though I'll likely not mythic raid in BfA, I really hope they keep incentive and high rewards for Mythic Raiding.

Focusing too much on Solo-3-5 dungeons content is a step toward extreme casualization/Diabloization that World of Warcraft doesn't need.