Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otimus View Post
    Personally, I think Jackie O is still the only physically attractive first lady (at her time of being first lady). Off the top of my head, anyways. Melania looks like she's 40% rubber or something.
    Melania Trump...trumps her.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Melania might be a 8 on the ouside, but her morale makes her a 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    The funny part is that you actually mocked the previous first ladies while defending the actual first lady being mocked.

Fact: we are who we are, we didn't choose our genetic code. Physical appearance, ethnic origin or accent matters little, what matter is what you do, what you accomplish.

- - - Updated - - -

i rather have my better half to be tough and outspoken, than a fragile little princess. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder i presume.
    definitely in the eye of beholder...what man wants a woman to be outspoken... that reeks of unintelligence and stupidity. no thanks/

10+ Year Old Account
    Really what the fuck why are we focused on their looks this seems sexist as fuck. I don’t care what Melania looks like she’s an idiot, I think the only reason people even bring up she supposedly speaks 5 languages is because she has no other accomplishments besides for who she married.

She hasn’t done shit as a human being.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2018-04-09 at 12:26 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    How can you mock the hottest first lady the US has ever had?

Usually, they are either manly looking or so old they could be your grandma.
    Hahahaha hold up hold up someone on this Earth actually believes the word "hot" describes Melania Trump? Have mercy..

Deleted
    How does her accent sound like? Is it funny, weird, ugly? I'm not native American English speaker so I can't recognize it to be any different even if I listen to it multiple times.

Some people who were outraged with it before, are suddenly okay with it now.
    Some people who were okay with it before, are suddenly outraged at it now.

A lot of people couldn't care less about this sort of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    do you understand what a choice is

there is nothing wrong to mock somebody for a choice

but to mock someone for who they are something they cant change about themselves is messed up
    By your logic, Melania has choice too! She can divorce Trump! I mean that is what you mean by choice, right? That Michelle Obama shouldn't wear designer cloth because it bothered Sean Hannity? Choice?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well Jackie sure didn't carry that much plastic and I don't mean money..

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Ugh, CNN has become the Infowars of the left.
    lololololololol

No. CNN is many things and has its share of flaws, but it isn't nearly as bad as Infowars.

Sorry, but that is just a delusional statement.

Breaking news everyone: Comedians cannot do comedy anymore because it may offend some people... urgh! The joke wasn't even crossing the line. Heck, it was so far away from crossing the line that it needs binoculars to see where the line is!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see really any reason to "mock" anyone as it's childish. That being said, no reason to even post about Sean Hannity doing something dumb or hypocritical, you'd be posting every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Both shitheads, next.
    I did not know this whole incident had taken place, nor would I have cared had I known. I agree, they both literally suck in their own way. Not sure why I should care what either of these two idiots is fighting about. With so much going on in the world, what two talk show host has to say in the grand scheme of things pales in comparison. This the problem with people are both the left and the right. They love and enjoy disparaging one another in their endless quest to have a food fight over absolutely nothing. These shows are about advertising and ratings and both of those depend on one another so many people can be employed. Watching Cable News in the past couple decades as literally turned society on its head. There are a lot of people talking, but there are not a whole a lot of people actually listening and that is very much the problem with today's society. When two talk show host and their words matter to the masses, then society itself has sunken to a new low.

he has no point

how do you know he was not outraged by it? can you read his mind?

some how in your mind lack of outrage = proof of guilt? how do you get to that point i haven't seen you call out any paedophiles that must mean you support them?

his own attacks on Michelle Obama were done against her choices/actions
    the only way you could possibly have an argument is if he criticised something about Michelle Obama that she could not change about herself

COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC WHERE ARE YOU
    Are you for real? People can change accent. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I will ask again, are you telling me that Michelle Obama should have chosen her clothing style based on Hannity's opinion? That was her crime? Funny how you keep saying how Melania couldn't change her accent (which she can) and yet Obama was called "lying Kenyan" based on something he couldn't change? Who the eff is Hannity to decide what Michelle Obama should or shouldn't wear?

Again, choices. Melania does have choices. Loose that accent or leave Donald. Clearly they sound unreasonable to you but Hannity whining about Michelle's clothing is totally reasonable and just the most journalistic thing out there...Right?

I get it! Perhaps Kimmel should have picked her fake nose or boobs as object of derision. She surely had choices there! Makes as much sense of Hannity criticizing Michelle's clothing choices?
    Last edited by jdbond592; 2018-04-09 at 04:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    he has no point

how do you know he was not outraged by it? can you read his mind?

some how in your mind lack of outrage = proof of guilt? how do you get to that point i haven't seen you call out any paedophiles that must mean you support them?

his own attacks on Michelle Obama were done against her choices/actions
    the only way you could possibly have an argument is if he criticised something about Michelle Obama that she could not change about herself

COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC WHERE ARE YOU
    I'll answer all your posts on one reply, mostly out of laziness:

1. I never claimed he did. I'm just asking where his outrage was when others did. Since he's (and you) are so upset someone made fun of Melania.

2. You can change, or at least hide your accent. Example, voice actors. Other example, I'm a french-canadian who's adopted a mostly southern accent. If I moved somewhere else I'd adapt.

3. Maybe you scared common sense by shouting?

Sean Hannity trying to pretend to take the moral high road is a major joke. The guy is a hypocrite by profession.

10+ Year Old Account
    you are a very ignorant person

- - - Updated - - -

i don't care who mocks who i just don't like hypocrite's like you who for some reason detach themselves from reality
    So you don't like Hannity.

Well, that we can agree on.

But you might want to work on hating yourself. Not sure that's exactly healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    And honestly? Melania shouldn't be at all surprised any of the shit she gets considering she married and continues to be married to Trump. She could leave at any time.

Hannity getting offended for her and cyberbullying Kimmel into apologizing for it is next level mental gymnastics in this whole tirade. Though, I do seem to remember Hannity having a lot of trouble with Obama choosing dijon mustard and reaching over a counter to serve himself food, so the petty monstrosity that is Sean Hannity isn't getting any sympathy or brownie buttons.

- - - Updated - - -

"They aren't in power anymore so it isn't racist."

Melania Trump is a bought and paid for Russian mail bride that probably helped record the peepee tape. It's the only reason she'd remain married to a trainwreck.

See look I can say stupid shit about dumb white/semi-white ethnic people too *eyeroll*.

- - - Updated - - -

Melania Trump could choose to learn English better. Sorry, this is an even more pathetic excuse than "parkland was scripted" "crisis actors".

You people are fucking pathetic.

Edit: Like I'm seriously confused. You people bitch about other people who don't know how to properly speak English, yet our first lady can barely get passed a speech without sounding like a white, Russian Michelle Obama. Grow the fuck up you children.
    apparently you haven't seen the pictures.

From which alternative reality that Hannity only mocked Michelle Obama on her viewpoint only? Is that the same alternative reality that Kellyanne Conway witnessed the infamous Bowling Green massacre?