Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Well... Not like the DK had any choice. It kinda, ya know, died.
    Master Odyn doesn't accept excuses!! Being DKs shouldn't have stopped them from living, eating and breathing valor!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Master Odyn doesn't accept excuses!! Being DKs shouldn't have stopped them from living, eating and breathing valor!
    I just imagined "Valor" brand supplements in gym store. Odyn approved of course.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is this the thread where we say we all think Odyn is a big dumb jerk with a big dumb beard that should have CPS called on him because he was a big dumb jerk to his completely reasonable daughter before hiring a bunch of murderhobos to kill her? No. Oh well I'll see myself out.

Deleted
    Odyn left his halls of valor when he learned that Saurfang is going to give up on Sylvanas' horde and is looking for a shiny retirement place. He knew a Saurfang's cleave would not stop at 10% hp...

Deleted
    In Odyn's defense: Helya's name is Helya. HELya. You know what "Hel" rhymes with? Hell. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!

Vote Odyn 2k19!
    It dont only rhyme, in norse mythology, hell, is actually called "Hel", and playing the part of Helya, was Hel aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odyn is awesome !! I love that he is helping us ,but at the same time is a complete,super powerful prick.

Kudos to Odyn for creating a functioning society with a fixation on undeath and a properly functioning cult of the damned, without making the whole world his enemy.

I don't like his shoulderpads - they look cheap like some Marvel norse god.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Kudos to Odyn for creating a functioning society with a fixation on undeath and a properly functioning cult of the damned, without making the whole world his enemy.
    He even infected saurfang with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    He did so because he did with Glory AND Valor.

He can also ressurect enemies to fight in his army, not because he's evil, simply because it amuses him, LK would've been an ally in Wotlk if he had just shouted a bit more "Valor" and "Glory" stuff.

Odyn feels like a massive satire of a character, but i'm not sure what he's trying to portray.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I still hold Odyn insulting my DK and DH on the Broken Shore against him. He also killed my Shadow Priest for asking an innocent question. Not a very nice guy all considered.
    Death knights, demon hunters and shadow priests lack valor, so sayeth Odyn!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

In Odyn's defense: Helya's name is Helya. HELya. You know what "Hel" rhymes with? Hell. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!

Vote Odyn 2k19!
    It means "hidden." -https://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/giants/hel/ source cited at bottom. The name was also probably created before they drafted out her history/story, too, and they were just going on a theme.
    Last edited by Magistrate; 2018-04-09 at 06:37 PM.

Odyn on BfA: "A MIGHTY BATTLE INDEED, CHAMPIONS. YOU HAVE PROVEN YOUR VALOR!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just imagined "Valor" brand supplements in gym store. Odyn approved of course.
    Next step is Azerite infused valor based steroids! Liftbrul and Odyn certified.

Best keeper in the game, and he is actually not that bad of a dude lol. He likes his trials though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Odyn did nothing wrong!

If appreciation includes killing him and making him join Loken in the deepest shithole of the Shadowlands, count me in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    If appreciation includes killing him and making him join Loken in the deepest shithole of the Shadowlands, count me in.
    Can't kill him, he just becomes friendly at 1%, praises your valor and you're forced to open a chest for glorious loot,always.

Odyn is one step ahead of the player.

Odyn is just the worst....but he definitely has the most badass beard in the Warcraft canon.

Tyr: Holy sh** Odyn, Ragnaros lit your beard on fire!
    Odyn: HAHAHA! I think it looks good on me!
    Ragnaros: ????