QM is making me very tired. Always f*cked up match ups....

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic version of Deadman's Stand sure shows how bad some people are in this game.

Running off without the group being one of the examples.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Heroic version of Deadman's Stand sure shows how bad some people are in this game.

After we had already once such an heroic brawl, i didnt even try this time. The experience last time was to bad lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    After we had already once such an heroic brawl, i didnt even try this time. The experience last time was to bad lol...
    I think I've made 10 attempts so far, only one was a very close win. 3 seconds away from the emp going off that would have won us the game.

Instead, I've had multiple idiots either run off on their own (wasting time and getting themselves killed), terrible choices for heroes (especially
    in the Support range. Brightwing and Tassadar are TERRIBLE choices) and just general stupidity. Its insanely frustrating, especially once you
    get to that point of no return. And of course, this being the way Bliz made it, you can't leave the game and try again until the last one ends.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post

Lmao, I was having shit luck with it, so one game I drafted Junkrat for the hell of it.

Actually not bad, he's only weakness is maybe single target damage, but you can mine Butcher away from his Lamb target and pop Murkys egg from afar.

That same game our Zarya was gone the entire second wave phase because they thought it was a good idea to "get Charge" and promptly got murked by Diablo/Stukov. Proceeds to bitch about my Junkrat pick.

Shuts up when I realized level 20 Rip-Tire can be spammed nonstop due to all the Ultralisks/Enemy Heroes around and won, it was great.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Took me several false starts to PuG the heroic Brawl. So many people like standing fifty miles away from the opening bunkers and minions instead of using them as support. So many people picking crap heroes like Raynor. So many people failing at Archangels and dying repeatedly to the one-shots.

And holy shit, use the GOD DAMN PICKUPS. One failure happened at 6 seconds left on the clock, when TWO people were still holding mini-nukes

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, I had a team mate in QM for two consecutive games, and both times he was the most toxic son of a bitch you've ever come across. Constant bitching about the team, saying everyone is a failure, claiming people were taking "trash" builds (they weren't. I checked) while simultaneously being a very average player. Two losses, with the second game leading out the gate with the same idiocy - "lost already gg, [me] was in my last game and he's an absolute scrub" etc etc.

I would like to say I bit my tongue and took the high ground. I didn't. I got baited into that flame-fest, and that was also a bad game.

Third game, and he's in it AGAIN... on the other side.

I hunted that motherfucker relentlessly. I singled him out against every other player, except when doing so would get me killed. I stuck to him wherever he went and murdered him over and over and over and OVER again.

Ended the game with top everything, and a 6-vote MVP commendation.

Suck my nuts, dickwad.
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2018-04-10 at 08:55 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    So is it me, or do Vikings need some kind of buff or rework?

Cause for a long time they've been consistently the bottom of every tier
    imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Suck my nuts, dickwad.
    Had a dude complaining in QM about my Gazlow pick flaming throughout; matched up against him in the following game he was Kerrigan, he kept trying to jump me when I was solo pushing and I think I killed him about 5 times before the end (we won). Was similarly satisfying
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Had a dude complaining in QM about my Gazlow pick flaming throughout; matched up against him in the following game he was Kerrigan, he kept trying to jump me when I was solo pushing and I think I killed him about 5 times before the end (we won). Was similarly satisfying
    Who the hell bitches about *QM* picks anyway? That's exactly the place to be playing stuff you wouldn't take to ranked. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Who the hell bitches about *QM* picks anyway? That's exactly the place to be playing stuff you wouldn't take to ranked. WTF.
    IKR. Still satisfying to beat his ass into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    played 4 games today and all sucked. This game has no playerbase - they pick nazeboo and autolosse, they don't even know sonya is not tank. This game is so dead... sucks to play it.

stop pinging me for heals genji and pick up the healing potions all around you!

but otherwise a great set of games today

Got my first abathur melee kill today! That and a 36 minute tomb of the spider queen win were the highlight of today.

Took longer than I had anticipated, but I finally reached level 1500!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Took longer than I had anticipated, but I finally reached level 1500!
    Ooh, that's big, congratulations! (Extra points for reaching this with my man Lúcio!)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know, it's ironic to see someone complaining about toxicity when they end their post with 'Suck my nuts, dickwad.'

Queued solo into QM and got a team of 4 added to me. I thought....ok, this might be a good game (the others were 2&3)...

Well, those 4 dudes managed together to die 39 times in 20 mins...

I mean...lol...fuck

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Queued solo into QM and got a team of 4 added to me. I thought....ok, this might be a good game (the others were 2&3)...

Well, those 4 dudes managed together to die 39 times in 20 mins...

I mean...lol...fuck
    Just... what... *how*? Assuming they were actually playing and not walking into the enemy forts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I just encountered the fastest toxicity ever today. Some dude who really needs a friend
    (or to die), immediately before anyone could pick anything went off and just went on a tangent
    for insulting everyone's rank.

Do most of you play in 5 man groups? Otherwise, I don't know how you guys do it. I love this game but our playerbase has issues certainly. I don't know anyone that plays anymore and don't do the random lfg thing that's there but it keeps me away from QM. I'm on US servers.