Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    I'm a guy and if it's cold, sometimes you can see my glorious nips through a t-shirt. Should I have to wear a bra?
    My calc teacher in high school senior year constantly had protruding nipples. My friend wanted to buy him a pack of under shirts lol

Deleted
    Everyone knows that female nipples are dangerous and shoots lasers. /sarcasm

I wonder if there has been any case where a male has been asked to cover up his "protruding nipples"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Would a boy with a very visible bulge be called to cover it up somehow as well?
    Yeah make them tuck and tape that shit down.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Unless you start cutting off penises and nipples vpl is a thing that can’t be avoided unless you want people to start duct taping. This is all stupid.
    how about some common sense and proper parenting regarding what to wear according to place u are.

Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    how about some common sense and proper parenting regarding what to wear according to place u are.
    So no shorts and no sweatpants because your penis may be visible oh and in gym class duct tape your privates and if you’re in wrestling also duct tape because it’s bad to have body parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Any women here in this thread can answer to why she wasn't wearing a bra? Am I wrong to expect that she needed a bra?
    It's increasingly more in vogue to skip bras these days. And depending on the situation a bra might not even do it xD

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    The school is within rights to enforce a dress code if they have one, but a male administrator speaking directly to a female student about her breasts is inappropriate. They could have handled this situation much more delicately, and through the parents.
    Article used "she" for the dean, then mentioned the nurse who was probably female. The only official we know was male was the dude at the end who said it should've been handled differently. I think it can be just as humiliating from a woman though. I mean... bandaids, really?

Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    Not to make excuses, but do you really want to be a parent to inspect your teen for nipple and dick bulges?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was it a male teacher who brought it up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So no shorts and no sweatpants because your penis may be visible oh and in gym class duct tape your privates and if you’re in wrestling also duct tape because it’s bad to have body parts.
    if u have lost common dress manner according to place then nothing can be helped.School is not a place to show ur private parts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Not to make excuses, but do you really want to be a parent to inspect your teen for nipple and dick bulges?
    how about teaching your child about dress manner , or u see parents as people who's duty is to only put food in child mouth ???

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Was it a male teacher who brought it up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM
    Solid song. Prob some uggo teacher who was jealous of the attn tho. Kids in hs are just gonna find someone else to stare at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Oh no, not a nipple! 17year old boys have surely never seen a nipple before!
    If they had good parents they wouldnt have

Reading the school's dress code (in their student handbook), it's a marvellous piece of wishy-washy wording that doesn't actually say anything except 'if the school don't like it, you can't wear it'.

The list of clothes that may (their emphasis) be acceptable is rather more limited for buys than for girls, but the list makes a big deal of not being low-cut front or back for girls, yet makes no direct mention of this for boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Boys have every right to not get distracted by teenage girls in class. Boys already have to combat the discrimination by teachers in school just because they are boys - we should protect them from any disctractions that could lead to further disadvantages.
    Well, they're doomed to have their rights infringed constantly if they're at a co-ed school, then. Teenaged girls are a distraction to the vast majority of teenaged boys just by being in the same room. Heck, just by existing, quite often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    If they had good parents they wouldnt have
    Gotta be fucking kidding me. I first had sex at 15. I come from a successful family with wonderful parents. If you think parents are bad because they SEVENTEEN year old had sex. Then you will make a terrible parent.
    Aye mate

The fact that this is a national story is fucking pathetic.

Thats appalling! So how many millions is the mother suing them for, for the "obvious" PTSD her little whor....daughter developed from this treatment?

Would a boy with a very visible bulge be called to cover it up somehow as well?
    if his meat print was causing a distraction then yes probably
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Looking at her picture on page 24 (and having seen others in media) I can imagine that (and I know I look like a fecking pedo for saying this) others find that distracting. She has great looking boobs period. But imo if people find it distracting, it is not the responsibility of the girl. She dresses properly. She has no need for a bra yet. The sweater is more then decent enough for clothing. She can't help it that she has hot boobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Looking at her picture on page 24 (and having seen others in media) I can imagine that (and I know I look like a fecking pedo for saying this) others find that distracting. She has great looking boobs period. But imo if people find it distracting, it is not the responsibility of the girl. She dresses properly. She has no need for a bra yet. The sweater is more then decent enough for clothing. She can't help it that she has hot boobs.
    Hardly a pedo. There at 16/17 year old fucking around on tinder in my country since 16 is the age limit.
    Aye mate

Which only suggests that the dress code had vague restrictions against distracting other students. A code of conduct that is ambiguous and open to multiple intepretations is just not valid by default.
    Here's the dress code, according to their student handbook:
    Dress Code

You are expected to dress appropriately for school and for the task of learning with proper attention given to personal cleanliness, grooming, and neatness. If your personal attire or grooming distracts the attention of other students or teachers from their schoolwork, disrupts educational activities and processes of the school, or is a potential safety hazard, you will be required to make the necessary alterations to such attire or grooming before entering the classroom or you may be assigned to In-School Suspension (ISS). If you fail to meet the minimum acceptable standards of cleanliness, neatness, proper fit, safety and decency as determined by the principal or designee and as specified in the District Code of Student Conduct, you will be subject to appropriate disciplinary measures. Additionally, students are prohibited from wearing clothing that exposes underwear or body parts in an indecent or vulgar manner or attire that disrupts the orderly learning environment.

Apparel that violates this dress code will result in the removal of the student from the regular school environment until acceptable apparel may be secured. Students who violate the district’s dress code policy will be subject to the following consequences in addition to other appropriate administrative action:
    a. First offense: the student shall be given a verbal warning, and the school principal or designee will call the student’s parent/guardian.
    b. Second and third offense: the student will receive a detention (2nd) or extra school (3rd) and is ineligible to participate in any applicable extracurricular activity for a period of time not to exceed 5 days and the school principal or designee shall meet with the student’s parent or guardian.
    c. Fourth offense: the student shall receive an ISS pursuant to s. 1003.01(5) for a period not to exceed 3 days. The student is ineligible to participate in any extracurricular activities for a period not to exceed 30 days. The school principal or designee will call the student’s parent/guardian and send a written letter regarding the student’s ISS and ineligibility to participate in extracurricular activities.

The school Principal or Designee will be the final judge as to whether a student’s clothing is appropriate for school, creates a climate that is distracting to learning, or is a potential safety hazard. Principals, faculty, and staff members will enforce the dress code. Individual schools may have additional requirements if supported by a majority of School Advisory Council (SAC) members, and if parents are notified in writing of the changes.

Females – The following clothing MAY be worn:
    a. Pants/Jeans
    b. Dresses that cover the entire back, are not cut low in front, and are reasonable and appropriate in length (defined as no shorter than above the tips of the fingers, with arms and hands extended straight down and not rising beyond this point when seated).
    c. Skirts and shorts that are a reasonable, appropriate length (defined as no shorter than above the tips of the fingers, with arms and hands extended straight down), and fastened at the waist.
    d. Tank tops are allowed only with an over shirt or an undershirt with sleeves. Blouses and tops must cover the entire front and back (cannot be low-cut), and be long enough to tuck inside the waistband. All undergarments must be covered. No sheer (see-through) shirts are to be worn unless tank tops with at least two inch straps are worn underneath.
    e. Safe and appropriate footwear must be worn. Inappropriate footwear includes, but is not limited to, roller skates, skate shoes, and bedroom slippers.
    f. Warm-ups that fit properly and are in good condition.
    g. Form-fitting or excessively tight-fitting skirts, shorts, and pants (to include leggings, jeggings, or clothing made from materials such as spandex or Lycra), must have an over garment, which extends down to your fingertips as your hands are extended to your side.
    h. Shirts. (Shirt tail length should not be longer than the tip of your fingertips as your hands are extended at your side.)
    i. Tunics worn over slacks are permissible.

[b]Males – The following clothing MAY be worn:[/b[
    a. Pants, jeans, and shorts that are reasonable, appropriate length (defined as no shorter than above the tips of the fingers, with arms and hands extended straight
    down), and fastened at waist. Spandex-type trouser or shorts are not appropriate. All undergarments must be covered.
    b. Shirts. (Shirttail length should not be longer than the tip of your fingertips as your hands are extended at your sides.)
    c. Tank tops or muscle shirts with over shirt or undershirt with sleeves.
    d. Net shirts with an undershirt or a buttoned over shirt.
    e. Safe and appropriate footwear must be worn. Inappropriate footwear includes, but is not limited to, roller skates, skate shoes, and bedroom slippers.
    f. Warm-ups that fit properly and are in good condition.

All Students – The following apparel or items are NOT allowed at school:
    a. Sunglasses*
    b. Hats, visors, bandanas or other head apparel*
    c. Visible pierced body jewelry other than that worn on the ear
    d. Gang-related tattoos or inappropriate tattoos, as determined by the principal
    e. Cutoff pants, shorts, or skirts
    f. Clothing that exposes the midriff
    g. Spaghetti straps or strapless dresses or tops
    h. Unbuckled belts
    i. Ill-fitting sweat pants or warm-ups
    j. Suspenders hanging down – including overalls
    k. Clothing that advertises alcoholic beverages, tobacco, drugs, or has questionable
    language or art work
    l. Known gang-related symbols
    m. Spandex-type dresses
    n. Beachwear
    o. Pajamas or other sleepwear
    p. Any clothing, accessories, jewelry or hairstyles that may be a distraction to self or others, or that have obscene or drug-related phrases
    q. Clothing with frays, holes, cuts, or slits above the knee.
    r. Gym shorts or soccer shorts that are NOT proper length
    s. Glass containers of any kind
    t. Skateboards
    u. Any clothing or jewelry that can be used as a weapon
    v. Aerosol sprays of any kind
    *May be worn during outdoor classes (such as physical education, construction, and
    agriculture), field trips, and during elementary recess. Sunglasses must be put away and
    kept out of sight during the rest of the school day. The school is not responsible for lost,
    damaged, or stolen items.

NOTE: Individual schools, with approval of the School Advisory Council, may develop
    additional dress code requirements that will be communicated to you and your parents
    in a variety of ways. Individual schools may establish a mandatory uniform policy if all
    conditions under the school uniform rule are met. An individual school may be granted
    an exemption by the Superintendent from any provision of the dress code if requested
    by the Principal and approved by a majority of the School Advisory Council members.
    Parents will be notified in writing of any approved exemption.