Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    And just because you don't agree with a rule dosent mean you can disregard it.
    I am criticizing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol what even is this schools dress code? In the OP she’s wearing normal clothing

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I dunno man, if dudes are checking out your nipples, that's just life. Just deal with it. This isn't fucking Saudi Arabia.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

15+ Year Old Account
    What if you were a bloke and had no option.

Black tie and full suite. On a hot day in a stuffy church?

- - - Updated - - -

Developed milk glands. The deposit of fat behind the nipple that indicates the likely hood of the female to survive and provide for your spawn.

In a purely biological sense.
    You always have a choice even if you think you don't. If you're not comfortable at a place, you are free to leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    If your nipples are so huge that they show through a padded bra, then wear 2 bras or wear a gel insert in the cups of your bra made of a material like they make shoe insoles out of
    Or better yet people can GTFO nipples

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    So, what's different about a male nipple and a woman nipple? I bet if it was a man's nothing would happend.
    50 yrs ago it would have been treated the same. I linked and article a few pages back giving the history of how men gained the ability to go topless in public.

Still frowned in in the UK and I've had instances where friends have been politely asked by police to cover up of face a fine for public indecency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I am criticizing it.
    Well no your advocating the disregard for it.

U can say I think this rule is stupid.

Saying she did nothing wrong though is technicaly incorrect as she did breach the code and there for did something wrong. Youre belife that it shouldn't have been wrong dosent change that at this present time it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    I dunno man, if dudes are checking out your nipples, that's just life. Just deal with it. This isn't fucking Saudi Arabia.
    That is a healthy attitude to have. I agree, and that's why I only wear speedos no matter where I am.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You always have a choice even if you think you don't. If you're not comfortable at a place, you are free to leave.
    Not really because you want the thing that forces you to dress uncomfortably. Weather it's to attend a party or find a mate or get a job.

I can chose not to but I hurt my self more by not than suffering tempereraly for it.

That's a small part of what I mean by small payments to be part of civilisation.

There is a line though.

To the woman who decided to wear no under pants with her white lycra bike onesy thing a few months back on my commute hone. Sweat makes that shit completely see through and you're clam nearly caused a pile up.
    Yeah there's always a line. People have to take responsibility for how they present themselves and people need to take responsibility for how they behave around how other people are presenting themselves, but too many people are all-in on one and disregarding or openly contemptuous of the other.

Well no your advocating the disregard for it.

U can say I think this rule is stupid.

Saying she did nothing wrong though is technicaly incorrect as she did breach the code and there for did something wrong. Youre belife that it shouldn't have been wrong dosent change that at this present time it is.
    No she did nothing wrong. Slavery was once legal. It was wrong back then too.

10+ Year Old Account

This is sadly majority of teenage girls nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really because you want the thing that forces you to dress uncomfortably. Weather it's to attend a party or find a mate or get a job.

I can chose not to but I hurt my self more by not than suffering tempereraly for it.

That's a small part of what I mean by small payments to be part of civilisation.
    I said earlier in the thread that this is a consequence, but it's not like she came in som skimpy outfit. Anime bandaids aren't going to do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the way you think.

Rape might be illegal at the moment but who knows! Maybe in a few year it isn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I like the way you think.

Rape might be illegal at the moment but who knows! Maybe in a few year it isn't.
    Wut? Elba might be a dummy but that isn't what he said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wut? Elba might be a dummy but that isn't what he said.
    I know what he ment.
    But hoeing around will never be acceptable in my book.
    Sadly we live in a time, where celebraties are braless on tv.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Yeah there's always a line. People have to take responsibility for how they present themselves and people need to take responsibility for how they behave around how other people are presenting themselves, but too many people are all-in on one and disregarding or openly contemptuous of the other.
    It's part and parcel of the give and take that makes society harmonised and people always get super pissy when something disrupts that, hence why we made it that way Imo to avoid people being agrovated.

It's also part of why we are so disharmonus in today's world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I know what he ment.
    But hoeing around will never be acceptable in my book.
    Sadly we live in a time, where celebraties are braless on tv.
    Wut? How on earth is she a ho for not wearing a bra?

Deleted
    Wrong isn't a universal term.

There's moraly wrong,
    Legally wrong,
    Logically wrong.

And there rarely all in alignment. She is wrong just not the wrong you care about. But still wrong.

Deleted
    You don't need to not wear a bra for you to see nipples, some girls just have very pronounced or huge nipples, not their fault, nor the schools responsibility.

Deleted
    I said earlier in the thread that this is a consequence, but it's not like she came in som skimpy outfit. Anime bandaids aren't going to do anything.
    Tbh the scandle is the solutions the school made.

The standard for uniform violations is and has always been being sent home with a letter to your parents informing them why and what they need to do befor the next school day. And sometimes a formal warning if it's a serious beach like my spiky dyed hair was once.