Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Angry Activist Mommy at it again...

SOURCE

Activist Mommy claims LGBT groups ‘sneak into schools to rape the minds of our children’

A right-wing online campaigner who has a following as the ‘Activist Mommy’ has claimed that LGBT groups are “sneaking into schools” to “rape the minds” of children.

The state of sex ed teaching in the US, with more than half of states requiring ‘abstinence only’ lessons, while seven continue to maintain ‘no promo homo’ laws that ban schools from mentioning the existence of homosexuality for students. 

But ‘Activist Mommy’ Elizabeth Johnston, who earned a large fundamentalist following on social media by campaigning against women’s healthcare and LGBT equality, is leading a campaign to block any reform.

Ms Johnston, who has more than 500,000 Facebook devotees, has launched a nationwide ‘Sex Ed Sit-Out’ protest to oppose teaching about ” sexuality and sexual orientation” in schools, under the banner “Hands off our kids!”.

The campaign claims that “children are being taught how to have anal and oral sex, masturbate one another, and question their gender” and encourages parents to “say NO to graphic, gender-bending, promiscuity-promoting sex education for our kids”.

Ms Johnston homeschools her ten children.

But speaking on an internet stream run by the anti-LGBT Family Research Council, she claimed that the LGBT community was “sneaking into schools” to teach kids how to have anal sex.
    I seriously hate this bitch with a passion. I would say what I wish would happen to her but I'll get a ban again for voicing violence against someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I seriously hate this bitch with a passion. I would say what I wish would happen to her but I'll get a ban again for voicing violence against someone else.
    She is an attention seeking nutter. I don't know what their really is to say about her. Actual people don't take her seriously or perceive her as a threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Article View Post
    But speaking on an internet stream run by the anti-LGBT Family Research Council, she claimed that the LGBT community was “sneaking into schools” to teach kids how to have anal sex.
    Ironically, even if it WERE true, it would be more effective sex-education than abstinence-only bullshit.

Ten kids and against sex ed. Checks out.

How does she have any time to vomit her crazy with 10 kids though?

10+ Year Old Account
    homeschools her ten children.
    her ten children.
    ten children.

I think that many children would drive anyone insane.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Clearly Mommy dearest is just doing God's work by countering the Gay Agenda.

Given the lastest finding regarding genetics and homosexuality, it seems that that the more kids there is in a family, the higher the chances for one individual to be gay. So I guess that with 10 kids... Well I hope that she will not cause harm or misery to her kids because of her bigotry.

7+ Year Old Account
    I suppose the "go big" adage applies to crazy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    her ten children.
    ten children.

Her husband has to be crazy because no sane man wouldn't pull out after the second or third. Aside from being crazy just by being with this psycho, of course.

Attention seeker continuing to grab the attention of the slow witted.

IRL trolling idiots is so easy these days.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I think wishing any kind of violence against someone for not liking what they say is much worse than what this woman has done.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if the straight kids are having anal sex?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

It's nice to see a woman of Faith doing God's work in our schools! Especially when our religion is under attack!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    her ten children.
    ten children.

As the oldest of six with three more step-kids added later, the quantity did not make her crazy. The quality, on the other hand, may have.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

who? stop giving random folks so much attention and they will go away!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Why is it always the religious nutjobs with the huge families?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Why is it always the religious nutjobs with the huge families?
    Because abrahamic religions emphasize that childbirth is the duty/roll god gave women.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The campaign claims that “children are being taught how to have anal and oral sex, masturbate one another, and question their gender” and encourages parents to “say NO to graphic, gender-bending, promiscuity-promoting sex education for our kids”.
    Damn, i know i never paid attention in school, but im sure i would have noticed something like that

You pretty much just need to calm down. This person is not changing anybody's mind. All she is doing is cashing in on idiot's who believe in this. Treat her like a Neo-Nazi. Do not respond, completely ignore her "argument" and do not give her an opportunity to take the narrative of the story. When people like this commit a crime then throw the book but as soon as you start validating their argument by acknowledging it, you give them a platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    10 KIDS?!?!?!?!

HOW THE HELL?!?!?! TEN!!!

how do you even handle that many in this day and age. Most parents struggle with 3! My wife cant even convince me to have more than 2. Ten!

I want to say though, 500,000 facebook followers, is that really a viable statistic? Just curious. Honestly feels more like a dry news day, so they reported this instead. as another poster says, just an attention seeking woman.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    It's nice to see a woman of Faith doing God's work in our schools! Especially when our religion is under attack!
    5/10 at most. Needs more buzzwords and caps.