Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    That sick sense of satisfaction you get when you log in and see that Blizzard approves of who you reported. Fight me trolls.
    The other day I got 7 alerts that someone was punished due to my reports before I could even select anything to play. Damn Blizz, one alert is enough to give me lols, don’t need to spam me.

I mean just flash an image of cool Jesus winking at me with thumbs up and saying, “Yo bro, nailed 7 douchebags for yah today!” And I’m good. I’m good.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-04-10 at 01:29 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game's playerbase fucking disgusts me.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That sick sense of satisfaction you get when you log in and see that Blizzard approves of who you reported. Fight me trolls.
    What's sad is when you have discipline to only report people for very specific activities to see if the problem is as bad as you think. On my smurf account, I only report people for cheating. It's always the same story, genji, tracer, or widow with almost no time played but substantial time played ont he account. Their stats are worse than mine in whatever character, but it's headshots and oneclips or macrod combos to the head all day. I've logged on after a night of playing and reporting on average one hacker every 2 games and logged on to like 10 notifications that action was taken.

Not only does that mean I wasn't crazy, but that enough other people also reported those accounts for cheating. Overwatch has a really bad problem with bots in the plat-diamond range and it wouldn't surprise me if that extends to masters to be honest. These people never have game sense either. They'll just stand in a dark corner as widow and not once contest or avoid getting flanked, but they can kill an entire enemy team without being approached for 90% of the match so they just keep winning games with trash. It's sad.

The strangest part is they only cheat on a specific character too, as if that will somehow avoid them getting caught. So what you will also see is someone playing say...McRee getting wrecked all match, but then suddenly they go Widow and they are an unstoppable god. Then after they take the round, they switch right back to McRee until things get shitty again. The behavior is the same on like every person out there almost like these paid bots come with a guide telling you how to look like shit and try to not get caught.
    BAD WOLF

Played mystery heroes.
    Enemy got 2 Torbs, 2 Bastions, a Sym and an Orisa on defence.
    We didnt get to touch the first point.

7+ Year Old Account
    After like a month without playing, came back to see the new Retribution thingies, got into the arcade map (in normal mode).
    Didn't knew where the objective was during one of the moments, so got myself caught with one of the big robots and got killed.
    The amount of insults I got from one of the other players was simply unbelieveble.
    Literally the first game I play after a month, just to get this shit..
    Not looking forward to play anymore today.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking DPS Moiras. You can't even complete a PvE event because of these people.

I just think its fucking funny how they are always like SHE ONLY DOES 50 DPS AND HEALS 33 HPS yet even in a FUCKING PVE EVENT they are trying to DO DAMAGE.

THEY THINK THE 50 DPS IS SO OP AND THEY ARE A DPS HYBRID LULLLLL. It's like Blizzard learns nothing from their mistakes, thanks for making me watch an hour fucking long movie every time I have to restart this mode.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-04-10 at 11:12 PM.

Saw I got potg on reaper in the new retribution mode but there is no potg at the end of the mode shown so I clicked on it, it loaded up my potg start up scene of reaper spinning then jammed and now I have screen 1 with overwatch stuck on it.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Saw I got potg on reaper in the new retribution mode but there is no potg at the end of the mode shown so I clicked on it, it loaded up my potg start up scene of reaper spinning then jammed and now I have screen 1 with overwatch stuck on it.
    Worse : played all heroes mode and went Pharah. Couldn't see my teammates/enemies for half the map before they suddenly appeared. Then, at the end, I couldn't press anything to quit the game, tried to alt+F4, yet I could still hear my teammates talking in voice chat. okerface:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    The health on those Bastion units in the Uprising scenario need to get nerfed.
    That health and their damage are just retardedly overpowered.

I managed to complete the new event on Expert first time trying it. Says a lot
    about the difficulty (i.e. Bullshit) between the two.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2018-04-11 at 05:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    The health on those Bastion units in the Uprising scenario need to get nerfed. That health and their damage
    are just retardedly overpowered.
    moira needs to get nerfed

the amount of damage people who play her think she does is retarded lol. as a side note, i wish her Blackwatch skin was cheaper, she is literally unplayable without it.

- - - Updated - - -

this pve mode on legendary is just lulllllll

people have no idea how to hide, not take dmg and manage adds. pretty hype for ranked elimination to be coming about so at least these goddamn retards find their way out of comp but its sad that these people are supposed to be on my level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not been able to play the new event yet, as EU servers were down, then queues were massive, then it was bedtime. Did log in to see the new skins though, and that new Sombra skin is amazing, so much better than the previews.

Much awkwardness though, as I'm going to be away for most of the event and I also just got a WoW Alpha invite. Gonna have to spend some money on boxes this time around...

10+ Year Old Account
    jeff might feel like role queue isn't what the game needs... but i can tell you now, all heroes retribution feels like a goddamn waste of time even though i was getting really frustrated with retribution.

pretty sad when a hanzo competing with the healer for eliminations tries to tell anyone else they are bad. I GUESS THE GAME IS TOO HARD FOR YOU IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE NOSKILLONESHOT ARROW IS USELESSTRASH ARROW AND YOUR BOULDER ARROW HEADSHOTS DON'T WIN YOU GAMES LEL

SUCKKKKKKKKKK ITTTT

I hope this scoreboard is something we can expect to see in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

and now people are pussying off into the spawn room because they think that is a strategy

holy fucking shit i hate this game's community. went from getting to the assassin every time to not being able to leave the fucking room because i'm playing with a bunch of fucking retards that probably defend on control on point waiting to get fucking gangbanged with ultimates.

literally all that has changed in the last 3 fucking hours was i went to the store, came back, and now people are legit mentally fucking retarded. THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON TO SIT IN THE SPAWN ROOM FUCKING AROUND

GO OUTSIDE

THROW AN ORB AT SHIT

IF YOU CANT GET 4 DASHES in 1 SECOND AS GENJI THEN FUCK OFF AND DON'T PLAY HIM

i lose brain cells just watching people play this game

- - - Updated - - -

rofl dude people with all these retarded strategies, game mode is unplayable now. that was a nice 12hrs.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn I just can't wait til Brigitte is usable in ranked. I absolutely destroy people with her in QP and Arcade. I need my Bae.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah she is quite a bit of fun. It'll be interesting to see how she affects Comp in that season.

As for me, game continues to fuck me with bad teammates. Getting out of gold is practically
    impossible at this rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol she is going to get the shit nerfed out of her

quickplay is literally unplayable if you do not have a brigitte on your team. nerfs you can expect to see: repurposing of shield slam, a mega nerf to rally and maybe even loss of her overheal.

I just can't quite figure out what hard counters Brig. You'd think it'd be reaper for the shield but it's not. Her shield bash cancelling any cast ult is pretty big in my opinion since it's such a short CD. And a shield bash should not stop a charging Rein.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I just can't quite figure out what hard counters Brig. You'd think it'd be reaper for the shield but it's not. Her shield bash cancelling any cast ult is pretty big in my opinion since it's such a short CD. And a shield bash should not stop a charging Rein.
    Anyone who can fight her in a distance counters her in a way. I'd give Junkrat the hard-counter medal though : he can melt her shield or get some direct hits with his mines/nades.
    There's a lack of logic in the shield bash, just like Doomfist when he was released :
    - On release, Doomfist punch vs Rein charge ==> Doomfist wins. Yet, after a fix/change, D vs R ==> both get knocked down.
    - Doomfist punch vs Brigitte shield bash ==> Doomfist wins.
    - Yet, Brigitte shield bash vs Rein charge ==> Brigitte wins.

Considering DvR result in a draw, and DvB favors D, Rein shouldn't be stunned by the shield bash.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're like 15 yards out, Brig can't touch you. At all.

That's what counters her. Hang back and shoot her. If need be, get a buddy to stand a little ways away and shoot her too; she can't shield both of you at once. She really doesn't have much health once you're past the shield.

Also, if you're not close enough for her to melee, all she's contributing is her tiny shield and the occasional ammo pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit dude i swear to god i fucking hate this event and fucking retarded DPS moira players.

"ill fill"

yeah fill your head with bullshit and make mine full of fuck you goddamn retard. LEFT CLICK YOU STUPID FUCKING NO DPS DOING PIECE OF SHIT. WHAT IS THIS CUCKERY?

Zenyatta and Doomfist are pretty solid against her.

They kind of just sit there and don't know what to do when you instantly shatter their shield

Buddy I can personally guarantee you that she's definately not overpowered, in need of a few tweaks if anything but definately a decently balanced hero in the right circumstances.
    ok well the last time I said something was going to be OP and someone said it wouldn't be, we had a mercy meta for 6 months.

That moment when you get tired of brigette bullshit so you swap to Sombra and spend the rest of the game fucking her day up.