Favorite time of the year, bracket time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Who is starting up our bracket? I am ready to gloriously beat @Toxigen this year.
    I'm back boys!

I don't think I've even logged in since last year's end of the playoffs.

Bring it on!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mine in. Deny the Fourpeat.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I'm back boys!

I don't think I've even logged in since last year's end of the playoffs.

Bring it on!
    Were you always in Soviet Russia?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Were you always in Soviet Russia?
    lolwut

St Pete FL
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    lolwut

St Pete FL
    Lol holy crap did I ever misread that last night!

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Go leafs go!

2 hours to game time. Little bit nervous with Boston as our opponents, but it's going to be awesome either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    2 hours to game time. Little bit nervous with Boston as our opponents, but it's going to be awesome either way.

Honestly, better odds for us to beat Boston than Tampa (if Stamkos is healthy) imo. Only goal is to win the cup and there will always be tough competition in the way. But more importantly...

GO LEAFS GO!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    someone go to overtime please

oooo yah cbj thats the stuff
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2018-04-13 at 02:08 AM.

Nice night of hockey. Forsberg just put in one of the best goals you'll have seen this year. And if Doughty got a game for his hit last night, Kadri should probably see at least that, if not more.

I almost don't want to see that happen, because Boston - Toronto should be a very good, gritty series.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Nice night of hockey. Forsberg just put in one of the best goals you'll have seen this year. And if Doughty got a game for his hit last night, Kadri should probably see at least that, if not more.

I almost don't want to see that happen, because Boston - Toronto should be a very good, gritty series.
    Man that Forsberg goal was just dirty. I love Sam Girard but he got one of those " welcome to the big leagues " kind of lessons on that.

Odds are Kadri is suspended and frankly should be.

Johansen had a hit in the game that might get looked at, and I only saw one angle and I think that made it look worse at speed than it was. When I stopped it frame by frame it looked like he kept the arm tucked, and the primary point of impact was that area where your chest and shoulder kind of cup, but at high it looks like he got head. Who knows anymore what goes and what doesn't.

Also the hit in the Blue Jackets game that got the guy tossed, Anderson I think it was, ended up being a ton worse than the initial hit should have been. I expect he won't see anymore considering he basically missed the whole game, similar to the Hartnell hit.
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2018-04-13 at 06:55 AM.

My guess is kadri suspended for two, Matt Martin should be brought up as Marner is going to be hit non stop. Hoping to finally see Plekanec do something because the way he's been we may as well have kept Moore in the line up and our 2nd rounder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kings look a lot better tonight, going to OT hope we can steal one on the road.

This just in: Jonathan Quick is really fucking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    This just in: Jonathan Quick is really fucking good.
    He just saved our bacon on a bad pinch by Fantenberg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, the Kings looked like a team missing their top two defensemen. Came close but they were coming apart prior to the end.

Kings need to figure out how to score some goals. Meanwhile Toronto needs to figure out how to keep Boston from scoring.

Really seems like either Bergeron line goes up against Matthews and makes Matthews a non factor or goes up against anyone else and scores. Only a few players have even tried to show up.

Not going to beat a team if you're going to let them break one of Gretzky's records.

Also still getting more and more frustrated with that Plekanec trade as each game goes, still hoping he proves me wrong but we could be in the exact same place with Moore or Martin on the 4th line.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also not sure how you take too many men penalties in back to back games, not like it would have made a difference, but how hard is it to count to 5? Fuck.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2018-04-15 at 02:04 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Kings need to figure out how to score some goals. Meanwhile Toronto needs to figure out how to keep Boston from scoring.
    Freddie needs to stand on his head, and the defense needs to stop letting Boston players get open in front of the net, it's a fucking embarrassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck are the refs doing to this game...

- - - Updated - - -

Washington/Columbus series looks like a lot of fun, too bad I'm missing it.