Poll: Who Would Win?!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm with Cronoo that Drek'thar in his wheelchair wouldn't be much help.

He could probably still take on Manastorm though. He's short, just run him over!

Just add a few goblin enhancements to the wheelchair and we're in business.

Deleted
    Knowing the mental state of your average WoW forum, I'm perfectly happy with the Alliance losing this

1. Millhouse is neutral, he sorta joined the twilight cult... so uhh... for now i dont know how he made up for idk.. working for deathwing
    2. valeera is alliance, i dont think we have ever seen her serve the horde, but she was a friend of varian and anduin

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. Millhouse is neutral, he sorta joined the twilight cult... so uhh... for now i dont know how he made up for idk.. working for deathwing
    2. valeera is alliance, i dont think we have ever seen her serve the horde, but she was a friend of varian and anduin
    Valeera is not Alliance though, she is neutral, she explicitly told Varian she would not join the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Valeera is not Alliance though, she is neutral, she explicitly told Varian she would not join the Alliance.
    Yes. But that would still make her Kore alliance then horde. I think people knew she was neutral. But she has much more reason to join the alliance of she was forced to choose a side.

So it seems silly to have her on the horde side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    Casting aside what make sense and what makes no sense in the teams, I'll go with Horde (Red) Team.

Drek'thar (at his prime or not) is probably the strongest shaman we know.
    Valeera is second to none. I don't really recall any feat she might have done lately, but I assume she's pretty strong.
    Nathanos have not shown his full power, but hes a great Dark Ranger, probably the 2nd in the Dark Rangers, Sylvanas being #1.
    So we get a Ranged, a Caster and a Stealth/Melee.

Turalyon, even if hes my favorite paladin (from Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal) and part of the Sons of Lothar, he's more like a veteran warrior IMO. Lots of experience fighting demons and all and very resilient as a character, but he's no Uther/Fordring paladin-wise. (IMO and as for as we've seen). He's not getting any younger too.
    Maeiv is quite something. Shes probably the strongest of the trio. I don't know all of her tricks, but Valeera should be able to stand her own against her.
    Finally Milhouse... He's a real mage and got some powers, but always end up in trouble, he's like a living joke in the WoW universe. Im not so sure he's reliable.
    Actually since turylyon is lightfroged... He actually s getting younger.. So.also he is a very strong paladin, sorta always has been.
    Also I love how you say "I don't know anything caldera has done recently.But I'm just going to assume she's super strong.

Also thrall is stronger then drekthar at this point. Maybe at his prime. But now... He's just... Its sad... He is literally INA wheel chair...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Thread not about will character A fight for faction B. Thread about fight that theoretically can happen between two factions represented by races of these two factions.

Also Drek'Thar is elemental shaman - no need discard him so quickly.
    and you then chose at least one character (if not two) who are not members of those factions...

Could you really not think of another Blood Elf? How about Lor'themar Theron, who was Sylvanas' second in command when she was Ranger-General of Silvermoon? What about Lady Liadrin? Perhaps Grand Magister Rommath? Or maybe frekin Halduron Brightwing, who is currently Ranger-General of Silvermoon?

Pick one that makes sense, not one that has specifically declared, in canon, that she will not pick a side.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-04-12 at 06:26 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. But that would still make her Kore alliance then horde. I think people knew she was neutral. But she has much more reason to join the alliance of she was forced to choose a side.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually since turylyon is lightfroged... He actually s getting younger.. So.also he is a very strong paladin, sorta always has been.
    Also I love how you say "I don't know anything caldera has done recently.But I'm just going to assume she's super strong.

Also thrall is stronger then drekthar at this point. Maybe at his prime. But now... He's just... Its sad... He is literally INA wheel chair...
    Depends on the situation, if you have the alliance attacking QT Valeerea isn’t going to twiddle her thumbs and go “this is fine” she’d be “Horde” then any other time she’s neutral and doing what she wants to do.

Also Turalyon isn’t getting younger last I checked, he just (stopped I guess?) aging.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Fully expect Maiev to kick everyone else's ass, including her own team. Ten thousand years of martial experience fighting, capturing and imprisoning magically empowered beings far stronger than anyone else on either side.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would disagree heavily there. She's extremely proud and defensive of the blood elves are Quel'thalas, she's never going to do anything or agree with the Alliance if they every tried to attack it. That puts her as neutral/ Horde leaning if the Alliance mobilized to invade Quel'thalas.
    And yet she invaded undercity with the Alliance.

Valeera's character clearly stated that her loyalties are to Varian and his son. While not being Alliance, she'd still be fighting for Anduin rather than the Horde. There's no way to twist this fact around, but then again fact stems from the comic. In WoW she is portrayed as neutral and I'm unsure as to whether everything from the comics is considered canon or not; if it is, then her loyalties are completely with Anduin and if her comic depiction isn't canon, then she's neutral.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-04-12 at 08:55 AM.

Valeera is only loyal to the house of wrynn. that is all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    and you then chose at least one character (if not two) who are not members of those factions...

Could you really not think of another Blood Elf? How about Lor'themar Theron, who was Sylvanas' second in command when she was Ranger-General of Silvermoon? What about Lady Liadrin? Perhaps Grand Magister Rommath? Or maybe frekin Halduron Brightwing, who is currently Ranger-General of Silvermoon?

Pick one that makes sense, not one that has specifically declared, in canon, that she will not pick a side.
    Lot'Themar is racial leader. Liadrin is paladin - I wanted to make paladin and shaman exclusive classes on different teams. Halduron is male... I mean I wanted to have atleast one female on both sides. Name notable female BELF aside from Liadrin and Valeera.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    what a biased choices, expected no less from highwhale
    Nice contribution to discussion.

Come back to US Official Forum and Twitter where you bash High Elves fans. I heard its become your fulltime job.

And it would end with bloodshed, the blood elves have made it beyond obvious for any reasonable individual they have no plans of ever leaving Quel'thalas.

and every single action and words she has spoke, none of them suggest at all she'd be willing to sit back and watch her fellow blood elves be killed. You're reaching hard there.

She loves the Sin'dorei and Quel'thalas. The Horde is secondary, but it doesn't mean she wouldn't join the faction sided with Quel'thalas if the Alliance was attacking it.

You even have the quotes and it still isn't obvious to you, impresive.

and who is fiercely proud of being a blood elf, those who attack the blood elves obviously wouldn't be her friends, your point falls apart the moment the Alliance attack Quel'thalas.
    LMAO Immolation. You not even try. Just saying i'm wrong and insult me with passive aggressive remarks like "You're reaching hard there" "it still isn't obvious to you, impresive".

You only argument is "muh shes love her race".

Come back when you have better points. I said my part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Valeera's character clearly stated that her loyalties are to Varian and his son. While not being Alliance, she'd still be fighting for Anduin rather than the Horde. There's no way to twist this fact around, but then again fact stems from the comic. In WoW she is portrayed as neutral and I'm unsure as to whether everything from the comics is considered canon or not; if it is, then her loyalties are completely with Anduin and if her comic depiction isn't canon, then she's neutral.
    To be fair, it makes sense that elven female is only loyal to human males. Such is warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Lot'Themar is racial leader. Liadrin is paladin - I wanted to make paladin and shaman exclusive classes on different teams. Halduron is male... I mean I wanted to have atleast one female on both sides. Name notable female BELF aside from Liadrin and Valeera.

Nice contribution to discussion.

Come back to US Official Forum and Twitter where you bash High Elves fans. I heard its become your fulltime job.

LMAO Immolation. You not even try. Just saying i'm wrong and insult me with passive aggressive remarks like "You're reaching hard there" "it still isn't obvious to you, impresive".

You only argument is "muh shes love her race".

Come back when you have better points. I said my part.
    So you continue to ignore evemts in favor of your own idea , fine with me, if it helps you to change characters to fit your narrative, just know that what’s in you head os different from what is actually canon and how a character actually behaves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    And yet she invaded undercity with the Alliance.
    Undercity isn’t Quel’thalas so your point is meaningless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It’s fascinating to see so many disregard parts of a character. Her loyalties is/was currently to her friends. But Andui certainly wouldn’t be a friend to her if he up and invades Quel’thalas. I’m that case she’d be against the Appiance and Closer to the Horde as it would be the side defending it, hence her neutrality.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Hmmm ... Team blue of course... except when Millhouse backstabs the team for some strange reasons, this Gnome can't be trusted!

Deleted
    Ok I came back to this post. Milhouse wins on a lore level, but Nathanos wins on a gameplay level. Do any of you know how hard a quest mob he was in vanilla?

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Lightforging makes one younger? How and why and does it even stops (the last one is more of a joke question)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Lightforging makes one younger? How and why and does it even stops (the last one is more of a joke question)?
    Man i would love to see lightforged fetus turalyon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Man i would love to see lightforged fetus turalyon.
    I know a comic where such a thing occurs though. It´s called Requiem Vampire Knight and as they´re on "Anti-Earth" where all is reversed, so is aging which means that yes the return back to being a fetus and then "die".

10+ Year Old Account
    2 of these people don't make sense so I am ignoring them for my vote. Maiev and Turaylon would most likely beat Drek'Thar and Blightcaller because Drek'Thar is an old ass man at this point. Unless we are talking about everyone in their prime.

So Blue team. You really gotta pick better teams next time though lol. You might as well have just thrown random people together.