Thread: "who?"

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"who?"

how about making doing this an infraction? every thread about a youtuber, the "witty" fools come out of the woodwork to show their superiority over not knowing who the youtuber is, when a cursory glance at google would suffice to answer that question.

it's annoying as fuck, and i'd like to slap the people that do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's next level of fascism, well done.

Deleted
    If you have to google a person when there's a thread on MMO about them then i'd say the "Who?" is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    If you have to google a person when there's a thread on MMO about them then i'd say the "Who?" is justified.
    no, it's not. people likely know exactly who is being talked about anyway.

they just do it to be fucking annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Then don't click the thread

I know I personally don't make it a habit to try and read about people I don't know or care about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Weird perception you have. Just because you know all the youtubers doesn’t mean anyone else does.
    In the world today with a magic search box that spits you out virtually any information needed within 0.1 second of searching it, going "who is X" is stupid. Like asking what time it is with a watch on your wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    That's next level of fascism, well done.
    i hate censorship, i'd reduce the rules were it up to me.

but this is just being an annoying asshole on purpose. like poking someone over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

but this is just being an annoying asshole on purpose. like poking someone over and over.
    Who are you and why should we think highly of your opinion?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Don't make threads starting off like "omg k so, (some shit few people know) said this and that then did this". Never do that.

Simply introduce the person you're making a thread about. Something along the lines of "So (some shithead) is a person I watch on Youtube who does videos on (subject) and I think they brought up some valid points. Here is what the points are."

Therefore, people will understand who the hell you're talking about and won't be asking themselves (and you, much to your annoyance) who the hell you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account

It's just written words, you are overreacting.

how about making doing this an infraction? every thread about a youtuber, the "witty" fools come out of the woodwork to show their superiority over not knowing who the youtuber is, when a cursory glance at google would suffice to answer that question.

When your life is so easy that THIS is what triggers you.

We're hitting autism levels that shouldn't even be possible.

MMO-Champion is such a strange place.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    literally who?

Youtubers are the scum of the earth, and if you keep bringing them up, that will always righfully earn you a well-deserved dose of flouting and demonstrative ignorance.

Nobody cares what these grandstanting attention whores have to say. Any decent person is turned off by them. If you associate with themselves in some way, what are you expecting? Be smart.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

It's not 'being witty' if you legit have no idea who the person is talking about, and they go on without any context or background to explain it. The least people can do is post the damn video in question they're referring to and explain it a little bit, as well as who the person is.

Just ignore them? The forum has one of thoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Youtubers are the scum of the earth
    Did you get your bum hole touched by a Youtuber or?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Then don't click the thread

I know I personally don't make it a habit to try and read about people I don't know or care about.

- - - Updated - - -
    All fine and dandy except people can't even make proper thread names

10+ Year Old Account
    This is hilarious