Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    objectively better than the Zandalari in every way
    I like them equally.

Well I'm happy too see what Blizz made out of them and I wonder what lore will be behind it, and it's good to see so many satisfied Alliance players. Imo they deserved unique druid forms aswell.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

Rawr
    I have no idea what this is. A panther or wolf that was infected by a botani like creature and whose facial skin fell off ?

I dont know drust lore yet as i havent played on alpha

I know druid forms can be a bit more exotic than usual but i do not understand what this is besides a visually baddass looking cat form.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-04-14 at 01:05 PM.

I'm disappointed. The cat forms for Kul Tirans should have literally been Garfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The #1 thing I want to see is the Moonkin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    It's definitely gonna look badass!
    I bet that it is a botani like creature as zandalari got an adherent arakkoa like creature
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-04-14 at 01:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Is this confirmed?
    No, they said they made a skinny model to flesh out the NPCs. Nothing about players so far.

Deleted
    This is awesome. Zandalari are awesome too.

Waiting for gnome druids with even more awesome mechano-bear, mechano-cat and mechano-chickin battle suits.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I have no idea what this is. A panther or wolf that was infected by a botani like creature and whose facial skin fell off ?

I dont know drust lore yet as i havent played on alpha

I know druid forms can be a bit more exotic than usual but i do not understand what this is besides a visually baddass looking cat form.
    There are some creepy wooden ent/wendigo things that show up in one of the Alliance/Kul Tiran zones, and their druidism seems to be tied to whatever that situation is. So, their animal forms are basically those things - which, from what I've seen, are normally humanoid - in the shape of an animal.

In particular, this kind of thing:

The skull-with-horns-for-a-face thing is also emblematic of them, and will probably be a mainstay of all forms. It wouldn't be too surprising if the moonkin form uses a model very close to the humanoid creatures they're based off, given that the Zandalari moonkin form set a precedent for something that isn't a fat chicken.
    Last edited by Eats Compost; 2018-04-14 at 02:50 PM.

really don't like the texture. It looks almost rubbery.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

/sips haterade

Can't believe the number of people jerking off over these and the Zandalari forms. I like that Blizzard is giving them unique forms, and I don't mind that these are going to be in the game, but none of them interest or entice me at all.

Mixing cat / bear with dinosaurs is just too weird/extreme of a mix and the result just ends up looking bad. They should've gone all-in with the dinosaur theme rather than try to mix the two. Instead of we have a weird looking tail-less ankylosaur and I don't even know what the fuck that cat lizard is trying to be. It looks so awkward and stupid. No quadraped dinosaur that size has tall legs like that.

And the Kul'Tiran cat/bear are just weird night-twist animals that would work better as scene props in HBO's True Detective. The drust theme is cool but it applies and translates very awkwardly to druid forms.

I definitely think the KT ones are the better of the two, but in terms of preferring them over druid forms that already exist? No thank you.

Side Note: Have we seen female thin human models yet? I laugh asking this since the male one is from the female undead skeleton, but still: am curious.

lastly: lmfao at the jurassic park video and calling the thin humans the "asmongold" build
    Last edited by elaina; 2018-04-14 at 10:26 PM.

I feel like the moonkin form is gonna be a new wooden creature that uses the corrupted arrakoa rig.

Well to be honest the zandalari ones look much better but the concept of the kultiran druids is better in my opinion, like celtic myths and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I bet that it is a botani like creature as zandalari got an adherent arakkoa like creature
    I can't remember what video they talk about it in, but Kul'Tiran druids and Zandalari druids are different than the traditional ones from the continents. They may mechanically be the same, but the basis for their abilities is different.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    And the best part is: You don't have to look at fat humans for this model!
    Unless your screen is reflective.
    Ily mmoc

It looks weird, but doesn't have it's own hands/legs(paws), they're made of wood.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ehhhhhh very debatable, the zandalari druid forms are still much better IMO, i mean come on fucking DINOSAURS!
    None of that matters if the actual gameplay is boring.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    None of that matters if the actual gameplay is boring.
    ok? what does that have to do at all with cool cosmeitcs...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    It wouldn't be too surprising if the moonkin form uses a model very close to the humanoid creatures they're based off, given that the Zandalari moonkin form set a precedent for something that isn't a fat chicken.
    I'm hoping their moonkin form will be based on the arakkoa outcast model, to contrast with the Zandalari version using the high arakkoa model as its base, and to echo the look of the crones and witches in Drustvar. Probably with a crow skull face.