10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to quit playing comp, you know the game is a joke when even pro players say that it is not good for practice. been getting way too pissed off playing it when quickplay is fundamentally the exact same platform but with a fairer MMR check and you don't lose rank over not wanting to play with a retard.

the casual mode is more competitive than the competitive mode loooolllll 4head

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Really should mandate it by law that if a game becomes unplayable due to the amount of griefers/leavers etc then the company should have to refund players.
    you could always ask for a refund

i remember when my friends jumped on the GW2 hype train for a few days and i was not feeling it. told them i didnt feel like it was the game for me and wanted a refund and they obliged.

not saying that will work for you, but the worst thing they can do is say no.

I've been maining healers over the last 5 seasons. Started first 3 as Genji one trick, and I hit Masters every season.

After 5 seasons healing I grew a liking to Hanzo. I never hated the game more.

Even when I am killing the enemy team popping ultimates like a machine gun and having gold medals every game, people are extremely toxic.

I'm not even a bad hanzo, I can kill pharah/mercy in the air

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd alt acc suspended. which is my main account now i guess. i mean my main acc has all my cool skins on it but it is going to be permanently banned soon.

you'd think that maybe if people really didn't give a fuck they are going to get banned and lose everything they have acquired over the last 2 years because they are THAT FUCKING TIRED of playing the game with FUCKING RETARDED PEOPLE you might take a step back and be like whoa yeah thats bad but its kind of my fault and i should try to fix it instead of sitting on my ass doing nothing counting the precious dollars i'm making off Esports

competitive needs to be subscription based to get the fucking casual garbage out of games. fuck all these faggot ass genji and hanzo mains and attack meis and retarded motherfuckers waiting 2 minutes to get a pick as widowmaker
    Considering your attitude, i'm not surprised you're banned.

Deleted
    I don't know but the placements for gold is just wrong. Probably because it's the mass placement. But the skill gap in the Gold placements is that hard. You see players making basic mistakes with tactical flaws over and over. Then there are people that are just sick, aiming like a god, playing flawless and really don't deserve to be placed in that ranks. That happened yesterday, there was an enemy Soldier who was just sick. That I say something like that about an enemy means something as I am really a salty bitch.

But due to that felt false MMR so many matches are just disgusting to play...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Games are going ok. Having fun maining Pharah. Snipers are my nightmare however. Quick play and arcade only.
    Hanzo is an easy kill. As for Widow, just listen to her shots. If you know where she is, just dive her and direct hit her once and kill her. I also almost always go after her once I hear her grapple. She can't flee then, and will only survive if she gets a lucky headshot in (Or charged body shot).

Deleted
    This Gandrake dudes a bit of a dodgepot isnt he.

Go outside mate, get some fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by Vazruden View Post
    This Gandrake dudes a bit of a dodgepot isnt he.

Go outside mate, get some fresh air.
    NObody is ever going to agree with your comments if you use them to attack or insult them. If Gamdrake says something you don’t agree with then try to approach them with a non-insulting tone because nobody reacts positively to the tone you are striking.

If you can’t say anything without attacking their character then you are better off just ignoring their comments like many of us do. You are not required to respond to people you don’t agree with, you are not going to fix them.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

5+ Year Old Account
    wish they would an option to only queue with people who know the same languages as u do

Same shit every single time I play. Even if I win one or two, those wins are followed by 2-3 losses. It's really rare for my teams to ever have more than one healer or tank, and I always end up playing one or the other because if I didn't we wouldn't have even the shadow of a chance. Of course we end up getting steamrolled because these shitlords only play dps and refuse to play anything else, which would be more acceptable if they weren't complete garbage at those characters. So after about 5 games like that I lose all my patience, curse these idiots out and tell them to kill themselves, and then it's back to being silenced.

The cycle continues.

So I get hit with no skill scatter arrow and die, as usual and I go to the time out box but before I can respawn I noticed that someone else on my team dies to scatter arrow and I am like what the Fuck? That was way too fast. Sure enough on live servers scatter arrow was buffed from 10 seconds to 8 seconds. Apparently his new ability will be 8 seconds and this slipped through to live on scatter arrow.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Considering your attitude, i'm not surprised you're banned.
    i'm not surprised you think being a useless piece of shit is OK lol

people actually legit try harder at this game in quick play. comp is troll mode 24/7

So the new arrow for Hanzo will fire 6 shots in 2 seconds and have an 8 second cooldown (8+2=10), 80 damage for a normal hit and 160 for a crit which if all your shots hit you do 480 dog and all crusts is 960 damage.

Personally I would like to see this ability wreck shields, hanzo feels good sexless when it takes you as long to tear down an right as shield as it takes Orissa to put a new one out which means you do nothing while she continues to fire protected and unhindered.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Personally I would like to see this ability wreck shields, hanzo feels good sexless when it takes you as long to tear down an right as shield as it takes Orissa to put a new one out which means you do nothing while she continues to fire protected and unhindered.
    Absolutely not. Hanzo is already dumb enough with his tree sized arrows. He should not ever be able to bring down a shield solo.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Absolutely not. Hanzo is already dumb enough with his tree sized arrows. He should not ever be able to bring down a shield solo.
    He is barely played in comp and when brigette hits comp you get 3 shields and massive armor on a team. The armor and barrier meta will be in and you are going to wish there was one character you can rely on that can bring down shields.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda sucks that people have such a problem with scatter arrow and they haven't even made the conclusion that Jakerat has unlimited scatter arrows all day by spamming left click around corners. Now he's basically the only dps that can attack that way. Not really a good place to be in tbh.
    BAD WOLF

He is barely played in comp and when brigette hits comp you get 3 shields and massive armor on a team. The armor and barrier meta will be in and you are going to wish there was one character you can rely on that can bring down shields.
    First, Brig's barrier is not that great if you're talking about shields being helpful. 600 hp, it melts in seconds and doesn't cover anyone else and you can get around it quite easily and probably scatter around it. Second, reaper is the tank handling hero and doomfist ignores shields and obliterates Brig. Third, there are a lot of people who are barely played in comp, that doesn't mean making Hanzo even more annoying than he already is a good reason. Why on earth would an arrow make sense to be effective against a shield?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Kinda sucks that people have such a problem with scatter arrow and they haven't even made the conclusion that Jakerat has unlimited scatter arrows all day by spamming left click around corners. Now he's basically the only dps that can attack that way. Not really a good place to be in tbh.
    Because scatter is all people see. I've seen so many hanzo's who can't get a kill to save there life outside of no skill rofl I scatter the floor under your feet and you die even at 250 hp. And while getting killed by a Hanzo from across the map because his arrow will headshot even 10 feet to your right is annoying, scatter is a million times worse.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2018-04-15 at 03:51 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I see him either on the enemy team, my team or both in like 1/3rd of the games. He can oneshot orisa with his scatter.

- - - Updated - - -

Junkrats balls does 120 damage, they don't oneshot anyone, especially not tanks like scatter.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Junkrats balls does 120 damage, they don't oneshot anyone, especially not tanks like scatter.
    They don't have to, in the same time Hanzo can scatter (10 seconds) Junkrat has already killed your whole team from RNG homing grenades that bounce around just like scatter. RNGrat. It's actually worse, which was the point.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    This game has been going downhill ever since he got buffed lol people just stopped complaining about it because it's the same old song and dance with blizzard. imagine beta testing mists of pandaria and telling developers something with your class is retard levels of broken so you don't get nerfed to worth fuck all in the middle of the season and they ignore the bitching about it for 3 months, the broken shit goes live at launch and gets nerfed 2 weeks later.

true story

Giving feedback to blizzard is useless unless you are going to do it by keeping your wallet closed and uninstalling the game or unless you, your mom and all your friends and what feels like half the fucking country are bitching about it on reddit. These people speak in dollarnese knee jerk, they couldn't find the point of a pencil if it was jammed in their eye much less balance it on the tip of their finger.

discord + boost + grenade = 192 damage
    discord or boost + grenade = 156 damage

1 shot almost never literally means 1 shot but despite being an exaggeration is not really that exaggerated.

Junk rat is different in that he can’t hit you from across the map. You have to be midrange to get him and his mines won’t kill you in one shot unless you were already missing health and it’s damage is dependent on how far from it you are. Scatter arrow has unlimited range and I once made a mercy quit comp because every time she came out of spawn I scatter arrowed her.

Junkrat would require a combo of regular fire and several mines to kill a tank, Hanzo can do it in one shot from any range and it is so no skill a Hanzo noob can literally never land a regular shot and still hold his own just by one shotting someone’s feet every 8 seconds. God forbid you run into a Hanzo with real skill.

The scatter arrow was not intended to be used this wat, it was suppose to punish people around corners and in tight hall ways.