Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    they should change rexxar's helmet so it goes above his cheeks and make him use the hunch posture. Straight stance doesn't really suit him well because we are really used to seeing him hunched even in heroes of the storm.

Deleted
    This new Voss questline ;_; So good and sad at the same time.

Deleted
    Why isn't the Maelstrom in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    they should change rexxar's helmet so it goes above his cheeks and make him use the hunch posture. Straight stance doesn't really suit him well because we are really used to seeing him hunched even in heroes of the storm.
    No. Rexxar is from Warcraft III and only peons are hunched over. We are used to straight back heroes from WC III.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    No. Rexxar is from Warcraft III and only peons are hunched over. We are used to straight back heroes from WC III.
    You're getting way too weird on the warcraft 3 stuff. Ofc rexxar originated from warcraft 3, but even then he seemed a bit more hunched because of his large pelt on the back and camera angle accencuated that. Anyway, blizzard knows best what they want for the character but I'd be curious to see what he would look like using hunched posture.

Looks like we will see a few Maghar orc hunters in BfA :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Orc Racials are rather meh...only pet I can think of that I know could really use more health on is the abomination for corpse shield...but Brown Orcs wont be DKs most likely so meh.

I'm curious what the abilities and stats will be for the mummy pet. It looks cute, hah.

So according to that map, we used to sail straight past Kul Tiras, amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Looks like we will see a few Maghar orc hunters in BfA :P
    Or Locks. On unholy DK. The bit about diseases and curses?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polygons View Post
    Rexxar actually looks like a half orc here, gj Blizzard
    Probably because he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    That map is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Daaaamn Rexxar looks sick!
    Since it is unique from Orc models it could be a sign of a Half-Orge Allied race in the future which would fit better than plain ogres.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Those Orc Racials are rather meh...only pet I can think of that I know could really use more health on is the abomination for corpse shield...but Brown Orcs wont be DKs most likely so meh.
    There is more than 3 racials coming, those are the only ones that are in the files so far.

How bad is it going to suck to be the guild that gets the world 101st kill.

Wow, daddy rexxar much?

How is it possible that Eastern Kingdoms keep creeping further to the right on the world map? They also ruined the nice symmetry... not good.

REPORT_BAD_LANGUAGE_VOICE_CONFIRMATION (New) - Are you sure you want to report %s for inappropriate language?

interesting that this exists. are they recording all the voice convos and going to look back at what was said?

Didnt think they'd actually record it all though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    REPORT_BAD_LANGUAGE_VOICE_CONFIRMATION (New) - Are you sure you want to report %s for inappropriate language?

interesting that this exists. are they recording all the voice convos and going to look back at what was said?

Didnt think they'd actually record it all though
    Probably. GMs solve a lot of disputes by looking at chat logs, but whenever someone uses voice chat they have no way of checking who is right, which makes voice chat good tool for scamming. Recording chat should help with that.

What is people's problem with the map being updated? Over the course of actual history, the map has been updated quite a few times. The same is happening here.

People will literally complain about anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Since it is unique from Orc models it could be a sign of a Half-Orge Allied race in the future which would fit better than plain ogres.

- - - Updated - - -

There is more than 3 racials coming, those are the only ones that are in the files so far.
    Well I guess it depends on what it will be...I mean the mount one is a rather wasted one for dungeons/raids. So will take a nice one to win me over I think.

For a second there i thought that the Mag'har orcs would look like the top picture, than came the disappointment that it's just Rexxar.