Insta flight points?

I googled "flight paths in Battle for Azeroth" and haven't found an answer.

Are they implementing "instant flight" like we have on Argus, or are they back tracking, and going back to the flight paths? I would hope they implement insta-flight, but I have a feeling it was once and done. It would certainly get rid of some of the complaining that people have about unlocking flying. (Actually no it wont)

I suspect we'll see argus type teleportation to switch betwee the two continents, but not for most FPs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I suspect we'll see argus type teleportation to switch betwee the two continents, but not for most FPs
    I got the impression from a Blizzcon interview (Jesse Cox, I think) that we might be seeing the return of boat transportation between continents.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymcdanger View Post

Are they implementing "instant flight" like we have on Argus, or are they back tracking, and going back to the flight paths? I would hope they implement insta-flight, but I have a feeling it was once and done. It would certainly get rid of some of the complaining that people have about unlocking flying. (Actually no it wont)
    they are not instant flight points, they are teleport points, some places just have these mechanics.
    they will still have flight points unless an area specificly calls fr it to not have it, as flying on argus is a bad idea, it is their home world after all.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I don't think we'll get that at all. There's a huge emphasis on ships, so I fully anticipate sitting on one and reading a book as we go back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    I got the impression from a Blizzcon interview (Jesse Cox, I think) that we might be seeing the return of boats transport between continents.
    between zandalar and kultiras yes there will be boat (it seems) and between kultiras and stormwind and zandalar and orgrimar there will be boats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    between zandalar and kultiras yes there will be boat (it seems) and between kultiras and stormwind and zandalar and orgrimar there will be boats.
    Transport boats while travelling should meet and we should be able to fire on the other boat. Maybe shots with pushback effect so you can shoot players of their boats. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no teleports, you take ferry to distant zones. Inside the zones there are usual flight masters with usual flight taxi.

For example to get from Boralus to Nazmir I took a ferry boat. But this was some sort of a side-quest thing at level 104 I think - similar to artifact weapon quests where you are taken to some zone and do a chain of stuff, just now it is to establish a point of presence in Zandalar. Quests there even have this orange question mark instead of yellow one.

I guess those zones will unlock fully at cap and then I don't know how to get there, maybe there will be teleport after all.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymcdanger View Post

Nope. There’s normal flight paths in both continents, with boats taking you to each. There’s flight master whilstles for each individual zone now too.

Currently it's a bit of a mixed thing. There are actual flight paths and some connections seem to be boat related, like if you go from northern Tirisgarde sound to to borealus, where you would actually fly if you go from borealus to the southern cape. There are some boat rides which aren't marked as flightpaths, you can take a boat south of zuldazar and travel up the coast on the east side which is more for leveling, once you find the place there is a flight-scroll flightpath there.

Currently if you want to travel between Zalandar and Kul'Tiras you talk to a captain that is just a teleport and I actually hope that stays. Having both continents be divided is going to be a major pain in the ass anyway for the WQ grind, having to wait 5-10 minutes for a ship will be even worse. You also can, due to the war campaign story plot target 3 different hubs, so they'd have to implement 6 ships in total which also seems kinda weird tbh.

Wish we could get ratchet/booty bay style boats between these places. Those are cool. I don't need to be everywhere instantly. There are plenty of portals for that. #immersion