Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm usually not very patient, mostly with so called 'normal' people, because I expect that they could be/move/do faster then they sometimes do.

If a person is slow because old age, injuries/illness or invalidity, I have more patience, because they can't be/move faster. There are situations where I offer to help them, if I see they have problems, that I can easily solve. I even got a lot of thanks for doing that, because many sane/healthy people are just afraid of asking to help, but not afraid at acting impatiently and ill-mannered at them.

Added: I had some accidents and while beeing slow with casks at foot and hand, I understand the problem of not beeing able to do like one is used to.

Urgh...
    Slow walkers.

Especially worse when doing the weekly shop.
    I mean...who fucking moves their trolley in the middle of the aisle and then stops for a chat and then THEY have the audacity to tut at you when you walk past.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish @GennGreymane a long and fruitful life.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I think the OP is using "u" instead of "you" on purpose to annoy people.

Deleted
    Teachers, man... Teachers.
    They type slowly with only their index fingers. And they do so in the most annoying way possible: like they are hammering the keys in a vertical line.

I don't trust anyone that can't run a 6 minute mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't trust anyone that can't run a 6 minute mile.
    How can you know if they are even trying when you happen to see them?

And your post is discriminatory against fat people.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Teachers, man... Teachers.
    They type slowly with only their index fingers. And they do so in the most annoying way possible: like they are hammering the keys in a vertical line.

Probably used to own an early typewriter. I remember toying with one a few decades ago and, as a kid, I could hardly depress the lever switches, in fact - the only way I could type on it, was by standing up and using my index fingers and thumbs.

On another note - that's how I end up typing when provided with a keyboard other than qwerty.
    Last edited by skakruk; 2018-04-15 at 01:54 PM. Reason: asd

Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive View Post
    How can you know if they are even trying when you happen to see them?
    And your post is discriminatory against fat people.
    I'm joking. Someone that runs a 6:15 mile might still be an OK person. Probably not, but you never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I wish @GennGreymane a long and fruitful life.
    i see wut u did there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i see wut u did there
    Aww, I'm so proud of you !

Who's a good boy, who's a good boy
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2018-04-15 at 03:10 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Aww, I'm so proud of you !

Who's a good boy, who's a good boy
    u aaarrrreeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    if they are typing on a keyboard or on paper and pen and it takes ages for them to type a very short sentence what do u think about this? if they are in front of u in store and blocking the path so u cant pass them and are walking very slow what do u think of this? people who drive so far below speed limit so they are almost parking?
    I'm far and away more annoyed by people who type in the quoted fashion.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is "slow".

The only kind of slow people i hate is when they meet up 1 hour after the time they said they come.

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    see location for answer
    I lol'd.

One time, in NYC, at a convenience store, or bodega, a woman was holding up the line over 25 cents. Eventually a guy dressed in a very expensive suit came up from the back of the line, smacked down a quarter, and said "Lady, there's your 25 cents. Get the fuck outta here." Everyone was happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm joking. Someone that runs a 6:15 mile might still be an OK person. Probably not, but you never know.
    I don't know, most fitness nuts I know are insufferable douchebags.

That said, I used to be able to run a 5 minute mile. Probably still could, but it wouldn't be pretty when I finished. And I'm an insufferable douchebag.

/edit. My step tracker says I walked 15 miles yesterday. And I didn't leave more than a 36 square foot area.
    Last edited by belfpala; 2018-04-16 at 02:30 PM.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

if they are in front of u in store and blocking the path so u cant pass them and are walking very slow what do u think of this?
    Closest I've ever come to committing murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

if they are typing on a keyboard or on paper and pen and it takes ages for them to type a very short sentence what do u think about this? if they are in front of u in store and blocking the path so u cant pass them and are walking very slow what do u think of this? people who drive so far below speed limit so they are almost parking?
    They only bother me when they are in my way, like when they spread out to block a path to walk past them.

Deleted
    Slow down! Check your spelling and grammar!

When I'm in a hurry I wish people would be faster, and most of the time I'm in the wrong... I'm the one who needs to slow down or who isn't prepared well enough!

Everyone has their own speed of doing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    If "slow people" are getting on your nerves, than you have developed a habit of impatience.
    Everyone's patience has a limit.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.