Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This was already confirmed to be faked on a private server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    This was already confirmed to be faked on a private server.
    Do you have a link to your source?
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that changes you into a "player" model changes tooltip is basically the moral of the story here. It pulls that information from chrraces. So becoming an NPC model doesn't update your tooltip.

Also, for the record, coin of many faces and orb of deception do that even for cross-faction changes. It's actually a relatively recent change, since I know back in the day it kept your tooltip the same.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Man I wanna play as a Vulpera so bad.

If they happen and Hunter is a class choice I'm race changing my Horde or Alliance hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    suppose the nightmare will eventually become a reality...
    Christ, the only nightmare when it comes to vulpera are all the people who won't stop bitching about vulpera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    -snip-
    I think it dosent show to you because you're using an addon for the tooltip, here, with "basic" blizzard UI.

https://i.imgur.com/ZGsEY3H.jpg

Im a goblin btw

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Also, for the record, coin of many faces and orb of deception do that even for cross-faction changes. It's actually a relatively recent change, since I know back in the day it kept your tooltip the same.
    They changed that in WoD.

However, Blizzard is rather inconsistent on that.
    Kalytha's haunted Locket gives me the Nightelf tag, Sira's extra Cloak doesn't.

It seems to depend on whether a model is considered unique or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

Guess i just leaked Taunka as playable race.

Will of Northrend btw.
    Hmm... so some very few items can, and who knows, maybe taunka is a planned race, but its interesting NONE of the toys i linked above changed them...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    I think it dosent show to you because you're using an addon for the tooltip, here, with "basic" blizzard UI.

https://i.imgur.com/ZGsEY3H.jpg

Im a goblin btw
    hmm let me turn off my addons and try.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    Yeah they are; they even said so
    They didn't say that. They said they're doing it for some races, not for all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    Yeah they are

No. They Aren't.

Deleted
    Good thing there is so much Vulpera Lore.

Oh wait, there is not, even after you play through all of Vol'dun you can figure out all there is to them just by knowing they live in the desert, they're not even the focus of the story at any point.
    If only there was some sort of way to introduce lore

Oh wait the scenarios which introduces the allied races.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Christ, the only nightmare when it comes to vulpera are all the people who won't stop bitching about vulpera.
    Subjective opinion my friend. I could say the exact same point in regards to "people who won't stop bitching about high elves" and much more, including your choice to bitch about other people's opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    You could......You know......NOT play as that race?

I never understood people who hated on something so much they wanted to take it away from everyone.
    I believe it's the larger implications of adding the race as playable, and justifying it lore/story wise versus "taking it away from everyone."
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2018-04-15 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Oh wait the scenarios which introduces the allied races.
    By that logic, Void elves are a properly introduced race.

Sorry but a 10-15minute scenario isn't enough to establish a playable race, it needs more than that.

Deleted

Weird out of ALL of my transform toys i could find, not a single one changed my tooltip... they did change my name some of them, but NEVER do one of them change my races tooltip...

They'll be playable.

People find anything to be trigerred by these days smh.

"OMG A ANIMAL BASED RACE ????!!!! STOP CATERING TO FURRIES" meanwhile tauren, spatial goats, pandaren, worgen

Homophobia is so gay.

But why HORDE??? Make it a neutral race I want him!!

Highmountain Tauren - Entire Zone dedicated to them, also portrayed as (yet) another cousin to the Tauren.
    Nightborne - Entire Zone dedicated to them, also portrayed as cousin to Nightelves and Bloodelves.
    Lightforged Draenei - A lot of screentime on Argus, also portrayed as lightbuffed Draenei.
    Void elves - An asspull but at least offshot to a playable race.

So yeah, with the exception of Void elves, the current playable races were at least heavily featured in the zones they appeared in, the Vulpera aren't even that relevant within the only zone they appear in.
    Lightforged had shit lore and were only featured as safe spaces for the players if they needed to afk for a bit or turn in a quest.
    Vulpera are the goblin body counterpart for allied races. The only other goblin counterpart that exists is gilgoblins and they have even less lore than Vulpera.

I'd much rather have a unique looking race than them give us another draenei/tauren with tattoos allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Lightforged had shit lore and were only featured as safe spaces for the players if they needed to afk for a bit or turn in a quest.
    Still more than Vulpera receive in Vol'dun.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Vulpera are the goblin body counterpart for allied races. The only other goblin counterpart that exists is gilgoblins and they have even less lore than Vulpera.
    Having a "counterpart" from my understanding implies having some sort of relation between the two races, but there isn't one.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    mimimimimimi i'm butthurt mimimimimi canadian btw.
    aha cool, get a life now i guess? Btw you get marked as Naga, it might be your retarded ui. It's still not new at all.

Infracted [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-04-22 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean GMs have access to the ability to change their model, and I thinnnnkkkk their race?

I'm surprised the Vulpera have proper tooltips set up, though. I guess that's just by default if you're in chrraces now?
    They do, they've had GMs show up in Alpha/Beta with various models over the years, like in Cata Beta they had a GM show up in Deathwing's human form. I'm fairly certain they also have had GMs show up as Naga, Murlocs, and Gnolls over the years, but I never experienced any of that personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.