Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Theory on Sylvanas, Lilian Voss, Nathanos and the High Elves in BfA.

Sylvanas will get “redeemed” and become a live high elf again. The horde will then have “high elves” (honestly just blue eyed blood elves) join their faction because the remaining high elves will see Sylvanas as a hero that actually died fighting for Quel’thalas unlike her traitorous sisters.

Nathanos will be killed, either by Greymane or Tyrande, or as a part of the effort to redeem Sylvanas.

And as for Lilian Voss? In this expansion there is dialogue to show they’ve made her pro horde/Forsaken, because spending 5-6 years as the very thing you hate will change your perspective on things. Lilian will eventually replace Sylvanas as the Forsaken faction leader.

Sylvanas will step down as warchief, and Saurfang will step up. She’ll move back to Quel’thalas and be active in politics with Lor’themar, Liadrin, Rommath, and Halduron.

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay. /10 char-
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Is there any precedence for a Forsaken being restored to non-undead life? I feel like that would be a game changer for those people, and their loyalties.
    I'm not going to trudge around with my bones hanging out moaning about it if there's another option.

Also, not terribly keen on where they seem to be going with Voss.

You know, I would say that is ridiculous and you should talk to your doctor if your meds are clashing or something.

But then I remember the ending of Starcraft 2 and maybe you're onto something.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Raziella View Post
    Is there any precedence for a Forsaken being restored to non-undead life? I feel like that would be a game changer for those people, and their loyalties.
    I'm not going to trudge around with my bones hanging out moaning about it if there's another option.

Also, not terribly keen on where they seem to be going with Voss.
    It’s never happened before, which is why it’ll be so revolutionary when/if it does.

They’ll obviously make Anduin the one to restore her to life, if only to show the players once again how awesome and special the boy king is.

Deleted
    Oh god yet another High elves thread, please Blizzard give us High elves for both faction so we can finish this madness.

Really elves fanboy are never satisfied, but i give you point to create more and more ways to add this "race".

Next: by the power of Elune a tribe of Trolls will stumble into a magic well and evolve into High Elves for the horde.

I know you're trolling, but if they restored a Forsaken to life, especially their leader who then left them, that would be the end of the faction. And a very convoluted way to kill off Sylvanas, because her own people would rip her to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Oh god yet another High elves thread, please Blizzard give us High elves for both faction so we can finish this madness.

Really elves fanboy are never satisfied, but i give you point to create more and more ways to add this "race".

Next: by the power of Elune a tribe of Trolls will stumble into a magic well and evolve into High Elves for the horde.
    it wouldn’t be adding high elves it would be giving blood elves blue eyes.

I really do appreciate your ability to get extremely offended over nothing though. That’s an interesting trait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    it wouldn’t be adding high elves it would be giving blood elves blue eyes.

I really do appreciate your ability to get extremely offended over nothing though. That’s an interesting trait.
    But why you need more elves!!! I just don't get it. Can't you just pretend your blood elf is an high elf (fun fact, he really is)?

We have already 4 elves race in game, don't you think you need to wait a bit for another one?

And, if i am not mistaken, didn't Blizzard give Blood Elves not green eyes option?

Deleted
    And then you woke up?

5+ Year Old Account
    As long as Sylvie gets killed/deposed/steps down from office, I will be glad. And I say that as a proud Horde fan.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas will get “redeemed” and become a live high elf again.
    Stopped reading about there. It ain't happening.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Nathanos will take over as leader of the Forsaken.

That sounds like the plot for a new disney movie lol, it's kind of heartwarming and very unlikely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rexxar for Warchief. I love Saurfang but he's getting too old for our shit.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Sorry but there are no high elves to have.

That's why they're not in the game.

Also High Elves join the Horde.

L U L.

If it shits on the dreams of Alliance High Elf advocates then I'm down.

Sylvanas will get “redeemed” and become a live high elf again.
    So she'll defect to the Alliance?

That's her in the middle. Thread confirmed!

Last edited by Traycor; 2018-04-16 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas will get “redeemed” and become a live high elf again. The horde will then have “high elves” (honestly just blue eyed blood elves) join their faction because the remaining high elves will see Sylvanas as a hero that actually died fighting for Quel’thalas unlike her traitorous sisters.

Nathanos will be killed, either by Greymane or Tyrande, or as a part of the effort to redeem Sylvanas.

And as for Lilian Voss? In this expansion there is dialogue to show they’ve made her pro horde/Forsaken, because spending 5-6 years as the very thing you hate will change your perspective on things. Lilian will eventually replace Sylvanas as the Forsaken faction leader.

Sylvanas will step down as warchief, and Saurfang will step up. She’ll move back to Quel’thalas and be active in politics with Lor’themar, Liadrin, Rommath, and Halduron.
    Obelisk Kai ? Is that you ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

And then she'll freak out over everything she has done since she's lead the Forsaken, once her conscience and emotions are fully restored, plunging herself to death from the highest tower in Quel'thalas.