Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hm. Both Senna and Dsonsion going Robo?
    That's not at all boding well in my eyes...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Hm. Both Senna and Dsonsion going Robo?
    That's not at all boding well in my eyes...
    Well, at least somebody is not happy with it.

Outside of my lack of activity, which is about 2/3 explained by my illness, I'm not sure why Virothe has a bee in his bonnet over me. Thing is, he's been saying that since day 2, before my illness even struck. What the heck did I do on day or night 1 to garner such suspicion from him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Oh. I used vote instead of wish, how stupid of me.

No one else is going to get lynched, so I can either stay with a no vote or vote Robo. Hold on, counting votes before I vote because it sounds like Krayzy might be back to contribute.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, if I vote that'll put Robo at L-1. Eh I'll wait, im awake now so I'll be around.
    Am I really that close? Ugh.

Fine, I'll claim. Wont' save me, I'm sure, but I'll claim.

It was correct to assume that I am a survivor to whoever it was that said a post of mine sounded like a survivor soft claim. The post wasn't intended to be a survivor soft claim, just a tease about my powers, but I realized it was pretty much a soft survivor claim after the fact and just shrugged my shoulders over it. I am "The Ultimate Survivor" as my role title. Now the part that'll almost surely get me lynched, if the survivor bit didn't, I am the character of Dracula.

I cannot kill, my abilities are all about helping me survive at night and be nearly untouchable in that time frame. I have two abilities.

1- Compulsion- I can basically compel somebody to take all night actions directed at me. (doesn't work on everybody)

2- Doppelganger- I can make myself look like somebody else, causing all actions directed at me to fail entirely, but I have a chance of taking any actions directed at my target. Had to actually ask for clarification on how that one worked.

Clearly, both can backfire.

N1- I became Blood Fox. I figured his lynched D1 last game meant nobody would target him, so it was safe.

N2- compelled Kryllian. Probably a coincidence that Kryllian is the one whose wish did the day kill.

Hey, Virothe? Did you try to target me N1 but got no result and that's why you've been focusing on me?

how much time is there left of the day? about 20 minutes

nothing i do now is changing your fate Robo although i have a town read on you

10+ Year Old Account
    Don’t survivors usually win with either town or scum? I didn’t / don’t have a scum read on you and I truly think you have been playing for the town, but if that is your role you can be extremely harmful to the town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really that little time. Well, this game is a wash thanks to my illness. I had such a cool role, too.

well there you go, unwishing wont help either unless you vote Kel and i switch that equals the votes right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Told the truth. At least you guys aren't lynching town, then.

vote: kel

Don't care much for that train, not that it's much of a train at this point. I am potentially a threat or boon to either side, and don't expect a last minute save. Would be nice though.

ah no Dson switched his vote

- - - Updated - - -

Unwish
    wish Kel

- - - Updated - - -

robo wish, wish god damnit

10+ Year Old Account
    wish: Kel

Oops, forget to wish. Tried to post a new, proper wish immediately, got stopped by the 30 second wait time you need.

Krayzy could tie the votes

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    wish: Kel

Oops, forget to wish. Tried to post a new, proper wish immediately, got stopped by the 30 second wait time you need.
    Boo, you smell

Unwish
    Wish: Kel

noo theres modified majority at play oh god im all over the place

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Krayzy could tie the votes
    I don't think he's really going to. He is of the opinion that killing survivor's isn't a bad thing, and fair to him, it's not really a bad thing. I appreciate not dying, though, regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t want to vote for Kel. I think he is an afk townie. Robo, on the other hand, can switch his allegiance at any time.

- - - Updated - - -

What to do what to do...

I don’t think any lynch is going to happen today unless more show up or will it? I’m typing this while stopped at stop lights so I can’t look up the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I don’t want to vote for Kel. I think he is an afk townie. Robo, on the other hand, can switch his allegiance at any time.
    fair enough I just have read Town from Robo i guess thats why I want him around as Kel may just be gone for the rest of the game

- - - Updated - - -

well if i counted wrong i think Kel has 5 of 8 votes

10+ Year Old Account
    With the kills that have gone out, I wonder if the mafia has been paying much attention. I can say that I would not have killed those targets as an ally. Perhaps they are not being so attentive, possibly due to some less active members filling their ranks.

nope i counted wrong.. i think... god i hate getting back from work and not having a cuppa

10+ Year Old Account
    Day ends pretty much right as I'm supposed to leave for work. I guess I get to stay for the deadline, even if perhaps not the end of day post.

- - - Updated - - -

I also know who I'd protect if I were a doctor. I wonder if the doctor has a good idea of who they want to protect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said. I have had a town read on Robo all along. The problem is that is exactly how a survivor should play. He shouldn’t switch until it looks like they are in control.

This vote is based on Kel appearing, saying he will voice his opinions today, and then never doing it.
    Wish Kel

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    fair enough I just have read Town from Robo i guess thats why I want him around as Kel may just be gone for the rest of the game
    Meh my read on Robo is kinda neutral, The entire reason I've been suspicious of him was more to do with how quiet he has been in thread. He can say that it's because he's sick, but it still matches up with a lot with how he acts with previous times he's been a survivor.

Also I'm kind of a bit more lenient towards survivors than most are, I think it's a terrible role to be handed and I would rather keep an active player in these circumstances than an inactive but my vote can swing if Kel actually shows up to defend himself.