Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have Alarak so I'm good for now.

That Fenix Announcer sounds almost like Tassard. Just different lines.

Donny Vermillion and Kate Lockwell as a duo announcer with Donny cutting Kate off just like in the SC2 wings of liberty campaign.

With a new hero comes new announcers:

Blizzard are continuing the trend of adding map-specific announcers as customisable options, so it is safe to assume that Ka, Neithis, Lady of Thorns, Queen Nightshade, Blackheart, Beleth, and Ilarian will all become announcers at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobia View Post
    With a new hero comes new announcers:

Blizzard are continuing the trend of adding map-specific announcers as customisable options, so it is safe to assume that Ka, Neithis, Lady of Thorns, Queen Nightshade, Blackheart, Beleth, and Ilarian will all become announcers at some point.
    You forgot also Athena from Hanamura, Dr Crook from Braxis and Katya Volskaya from Volskaya Foundry Industries. But damn son! Maybe Raven Lord will be playable hero afterall someday?

You're right. I thought I would just list the earlier maps so the list wasn't too arduous to read. But, then again, I could have formatted it all better. Thanks for listing the others.

And, it's not an impossibility for Blizzard to make The Raven Lord and others playable (a long way down the line), but the cynic in me sees these map announcers as nothing more than easy-to-implement filler announcers. Although, Lady Volskaya piloting one of her company's MEKAs would be a sight to see.

Valeera Sanguinar.
    For the Glory of Mankind

I'm a bit late on the Nexomania event, but here is the announcer, plus an update to The Raven Lord:

I'll post again once the Yrel, Drek'Thar, and Vanndar's announcers are uploaded.

Deleted
    Lunahahahaha would be perfect if you could force the enemy team to listen to your announcer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i found it suprising, that Yrel is rare announcer and cost only 400 shards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Tbh i found it suprising, that Yrel is rare announcer and cost only 400 shards.
    Announcers are in a wierd position from a business point of view. They are afaik never being sold directly for gems, so they are a - quite brutal - shard sink. It's mimimum questionable if adding them to the weekly sales might not overall add revenue and make people spend on a more regular basis. The 'I spent 60$ on skins so I get more shards and can finally afford the announcer that I really wanted in the first place' crowd will be limited.

Leeroy Jenkins is what I thought off first when I saw the question.

Sure he's not a hero in the game but still. /shrug XP

Imperius announcer when he comes: https://youtu.be/q3XfQQXFW3s?t=50

That voice is as intimidating and badass as his looks and himself!

A bit late with this one, but here are the three new announcers:

The effect over Drek'thar's voice makes him sound almost robotic - I'm not really fond of it.

Deckhard Cain

Sally Whitemane is the upcoming new hero, as we probably all know by now. She is also our newest announcer:

I'm quite captivated by her 'Noblewoman's laugh', personally.

Thoktar Ironskull and Jhorn the Mad!

New hero, new announcer:

He has some nice spins on the typical announcer quotes, as well as some interesting interactions with other heroes in-game. I might get him to announce for Diablo and/or Azmodan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i would love get as well angel immortal from BoE as announcer, since we will get demon announcer too.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Tbh i would love get as well angel immortal from BoE as announcer, since we will get demon announcer too.
    Coming with Imperius, the next Archangel. ;-)