Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thrall will Return!

So - after reading what happens at the Battle for Lord, and how Sylvanis and Saurfang part ways, I think I see where this might go.

No way Thrall is going to let Saurfang be cast aside.

My prediction:

It turns out Sylvanis is still corrupted by the Lich King, and is being taken down a dark road.
    Thrall returns to unite everyone against the final baddie and reminds the Alliance he can always whoop them when he gets the desire to.

He and Malfurion agree they could fight each other and destroy the planet, but work together for the common good.

Maybe you should bring proof instead of fan theories before making such a claim?

Please no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I sincerely hope so, Thrall wasn't perfect, but he did create the best iteration of the Horde and managed to keep everyone together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Didn't thrall already cast himself aside ?

Thrall is not returning to the Horde.

Eitrigg will probably take over as the Orc racial leader. I'm curious to find out what happens with Saurfang after his talk with Anduin, though. Doesn't seem like Saurfang would defect; maybe he's just trying to plan a way to take over the Horde from Sylvanas.

Thrall's dumb ass should have put Saurfang in charge when he stepped down - instead of Garrosh - and like half the expansions would have been prevented.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I sincerely hope so, Thrall wasn't perfect, but he did create the best iteration of the Horde and managed to keep everyone together.
    He did it so well that people like garrosh gained huge following...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No.

Thrall died in Cataclysm. There is only Go’el now.

i wouldnt mind green J comming back

fuck i hope not
    cant stand that piece of shit anymore
    Metzen baby..the green jesus..wise (not) and godlike for no reason

Well there is another Doomhammer. Orgrim doesn't need it after Blackhand killed him at Shatt (AU version).

Wasn't there some announcement that Thrall will return and be involved in the story involving Vol'jins remains?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Thrall is not returning to the Horde.

Eitrigg will probably take over as the Orc racial leader. I'm curious to find out what happens with Saurfang after his talk with Anduin, though. Doesn't seem like Saurfang would defect; maybe he's just trying to plan a way to take over the Horde from Sylvanas.

Thrall's dumb ass should have put Saurfang in charge when he stepped down - instead of Garrosh - and like half the expansions would have been prevented.
    You mean should've put Etrigg in charge, when he initially left?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He did it so well that people like garrosh gained huge following...
    Without Thrall, the orcs would have never founded Orgrimmar. Without Thrall, the Darkspear would have been destroyed. Without Thrall, the Bloodhoof Tribe and possibly the tauren as a race would be under threat of extinction. The modern Horde literally could not exist without Thrall.

Garrosh also gained a huge following because he was a war hero and a demagogue.

I#m actually a bit disapointed that we didn't get a story line with thrall and his buddy ghost-mojo voljin :/

So far in the Alpha, most of the "main characters" are missing. We see Anduin and Sylvanas a few times early on, and I saw Anduin give little speech before I was sent off to Zandalar. Jaina a little bit at Lordaeron and going to Kul'Tiras, but not a all since then. I've not seen Thrall at all, nor any word on Vol'jin outside of some datamined text for some event indicated he might become a loa.

While Anduin and Sylvanas make sense to not see them on the new continents, but instead more around the faction war, it seems odd to me that we've not seen Jaina since arriving, and not seen Thrall at all.

Otherwise i am against the Warchief rulette and harbor no partcular care for Saurfang, who has a massive problem, with using traps, but tells you that treason is not dishonorable somehow. And yes talking to the enemy leader, unless you are a messanger or a deep cover spy is generally concidered treason.

Metzen return!? sign me up.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gmollster11 View Post
    So - after reading what happens at the Battle for Lord, and how Sylvanis and Saurfang part ways, I think I see where this might go.

No way Thrall is going to let Saurfang be cast aside.

My prediction:

It turns out Sylvanis is still corrupted by the Lich King, and is being taken down a dark road.
    Thrall returns to unite everyone against the final baddie and reminds the Alliance he can always whoop them when he gets the desire to.

He and Malfurion agree they could fight each other and destroy the planet, but work together for the common good.
    It wont happen, if anything this is going to be a plot device to make her leave the horde to train the Dark Rangers for all!

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    So far in the Alpha, most of the "main characters" are missing. We see Anduin and Sylvanas a few times early on, and I saw Anduin give little speech before I was sent off to Zandalar. Jaina a little bit at Lordaeron and going to Kul'Tiras, but not a all since then. I've not seen Thrall at all, nor any word on Vol'jin outside of some datamined text for some event indicated he might become a loa.

While Anduin and Sylvanas make sense to not see them on the new continents, but instead more around the faction war, it seems odd to me that we've not seen Jaina since arriving, and not seen Thrall at all.
    Jaina has been exiled, for "taking part" in her father's death. And who knows what will happen in the war campaign.