Remove advertising video, please!

I enjoy to visit mmo every day, but it bothers me really when it popups advertising video from right side. I dont care if you have good reasons, no matter what you are saying. Just stop it, please! That video popups is very annoying, thanks!

This one!

https://imgur.com/a/qyxEE

If you don't want to be raped with ads give mmo-champ money.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I gotta wonder if this is an issue with my browser, but some of the mmo-c pages if opened in another tab take up huge amounts of RAM (1,2 GB to 2+ GB). Is that an issue with my firefox version or is one od the adds going crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I gotta wonder if this is an issue with my browser, but some of the mmo-c pages if opened in another tab take up huge amounts of RAM (1,2 GB to 2+ GB). Is that an issue with my firefox version or is one od the adds going crazy?
    I'm not aware of any reports right now that describe that problem. Is it always a specific ad when that behavior occurs?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I'm not aware of any reports right now that describe that problem. Is it always a specific ad when that behavior occurs?
    Hard to tell the performance goes down massively and parts of the page refuse to load. But if there are no other reports, then the issue is likely on my end.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-04-17 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    If you don't want to be raped with ads give mmo-champ money.
    Or better; I have Firefox and running with NoScript and ADP...and zero ads.
    This website is almost gleefully running smooth.