Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Mages technically have one and if you do all the Lorewalkers stuff you get the Red Flying Cloud.

Close enough to a hoverboard.
    Yea i know. But one without all the execive clouds would be nice. Like just the discs. If only we could disable it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    ok there Cumface Carl
    Right there Shithead Shane!

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    Yea i know. But one without all the execive clouds would be nice. Like just the discs. If only we could disable it
    I second this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Right there Shithead Shane!
    I've always been partial to Incontinent Ivan.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    i need a hoverboard
    The coin thingy in MOP. still my favorite farming mount, because it's small and easier to see stuff when you land.

None of the examples you have given are any more silly than many examples from previous xpacs.

Deleted
    Remember when the game was great ? When it ignited passion and imagination ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    Remember when the game was great ? When it ignited passion and imagination ?

no king rules forever

Deleted
    Well we saw how the generic wolf recolor x10 went in WoD...

fewer unique mounts >> shitload of same mounts with different colour

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    We had ostrich mounts for BE back in BC. Those are pretty dumb.

Mounts are highly subjective. I for one welcome this wave of cool mounts, since most of the mounts in my journal are horses, dragons, and gryphons.

People will be unhappy with the 100th horse blizzard added (see the Digital Deluxe mount), and people will be unhappy with new and unique mounts (see this thread). It's impossible to please everyone. If you dislike all the new mounts, don't worry, there are hundreds of already existing mounts that mostly follow their standard style.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Am I the only one thinking these bee / frog / parrot mounts are just silly?
    I understand the art team got a lot more time now they don't have to think about tier sets , but they could spend that time designing cool mounts instead of stupid oversized critters to ride. It's like they are creating them with their brain turned off with the only goal to have one more mount to gate behind rep/achivement. I swear if they make us grind reps like in legion ,with the only incentive to go all the way to exalted being a fricking bee mount , I'm going to explode
    Well, you are permitted your own opinion but I have to admit that some might not agree with you. As well, what IS a cool mount?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I need some battle rabbits to ride!!

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

These are 100x better than another protodrake/dragon/wolf/saber in my opinion. I've wanted tameable frogs since they got a new model in Mists and a frog mount is even better. Warcraft has always been cartoony, accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Blizzard already admitted that their art team is much bigger than usual which results in some short comings regarding the other teams. This much is a fact.
    The mental gymnastic it must take you to reach these conclusions. People like you make it real hard to avoid the infractions.

On topic, really like the bee and parrot, don’t really care for a frog mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't one of the most sought after mounts a Rooster??

Quote Originally Posted by SpellCleave View Post
    Hey buddy.

How does having a large art team hinder the class design team? They don't work on the same things.

Let's say the art team has 15 people.

Class design/gameplay team has 12 people.

Now let's say their customer support team has 30 people.

Are you to assume that because customer support is double that of the art team, that art will be hindered because there are more people in customer support? It doesn't make sense because they are different teams.

Sure, the bee mount is weird and I'm not a huge fan. But them creating it takes NOTHING away from the other teams working on their own assets.
    I'm pretty sure he's suggesting that Blizzard should downsize the art team and upsize the class design/gameplay teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    These are 100x better than another protodrake/dragon/wolf/saber in my opinion. I've wanted tameable frogs since they got a new model in Mists and a frog mount is even better. Warcraft has always been cartoony, accept it.
    Speaking of protodrakes, they could add in a fossilized Protodrake for th Archeology profession...we get one smelly raptor, a frost and ember drake, a dead gryphon, and tons of undead horses... can we get more undead/skeleton variants of other mounts? I would love to see and/or ride on the back of an undead/skeleton (with armor) Gronnling or a wolf.

Edit:
    One of the new mythic mounts is a mummy raptor...technically an undead raptor?

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's suggesting that Blizzard should downsize the art team and upsize the class design/gameplay teams.
    No he's really just being a monumental ass.

But still, he doesn't know the size of their teams and neither do I or anyone else.

I'm not a fan of them, can't really say why just idk.. something about them makes the game seem different BUT to each their own and i'm happy for those that like them. if i get one i'll add it to my collection and just not use it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

They're mounts. Why do you care so much?