Deleted
    Doesn't he have a 13 match gambling ban to serve? Way around it, become manager?

Sporting - Porto starting in 10 minutes for the second leg of the Portuguese Cup semi-final! Porto is winning 1-0.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Chris Smalling with another goal, sign him up gareth

- - - Updated - - -

Nice link up play there between pogba and lukaku for a goal.

Such a lukaku goal

Deleted
    Premier League to introduce a winter break between January and February, however it will be staggered (I imagine like the NFL bye week) so there won't be a weekend without football.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43812904

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Premier League to introduce a winter break between January and February, however it will be staggered (I imagine like the NFL bye week) so there won't be a weekend without football.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43812904
    What will englands excuse be now when they kicked out of tournaments?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    What will englands excuse be now when they kicked out of tournaments?
    They polish all the world class player in the best league of the world and know every players weakness from the PL pitch.

Gelson Fernandes from Frankfurt just got a red card 33 seconds after being subbed in. New record for German cup games.

This must have been the shittiest game I've seen this season. Bundesliga is in such a bad state now apart from Bayern.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Gelson Fernandes from Frankfurt just got a red card 33 seconds after being subbed in. New record for German cup games.

This must have been the shittiest game I've seen this season. Bundesliga is in such a bad state now apart from Bayern.
    Ah yes. The Ol' Stevie G.

damn, beat Slippy G's time by 5 seconds..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    They polish all the world class player in the best league of the world and know every players weakness from the PL pitch.
    Ah yeah I could see something like that,

"The rigorous demands of the best league in the world still leaves our professionals short come tournaments" - Joe Hart

Deleted
    Fucking PSG, fuck off you oil money bellends.

Anyway, any good games this weekend lads? Won't be home so I'd hate to miss a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Fucking PSG, fuck off you oil money bellends.

Anyway, any good games this weekend lads? Won't be home so I'd hate to miss a good game.
    FA Cup Semi Finals

Spurs v Man United
    Chelsea v Southampton

Deleted
    Hum that Spurs United game could be interesting if you're into shirtpulling, headlocking, diving and overrated strikers.

Look forward to seeing Bakayoko at LWB in place of Alonso against Southampton.

10+ Year Old Account
    I realize the La Liga race is over but I can't get over how fucking dogshit awful Bale and Benz have been.

They’re both washed up. Getting rid of James and Morata without finding proper replacements is what killed our chances at winning LL.

Benz hasn’t even hit double digits for us this season. That’s pathetic for a #9

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    I realize the La Liga race is over but I can't get over how fucking dogshit awful Bale and Benz have been.

They’re both washed up. Getting rid of James and Morata without finding proper replacements is what killed our chances at winning LL.

Benz hasn’t even hit double digits for us this season. That’s pathetic for a #9
    i have solidarity with anyone complaining about thier strikers goal rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    FA Cup Semi Finals

Spurs v Man United
    Chelsea v Southampton
    So that's a no, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Sporting won 1-0 like Porto won in the first leg. It went to penalties where Sporting won 5-4. We are going to the final!

- - - Updated - - -

We are gonna play 60 games this season. That's A LOT.

Deleted
    Benzema is a prick, feels good watching him flounder.
    Bale is have sympathy for, injuries have derailed his career big time.

I'm sure Madrid will address the striker issue with Kane, Icardi or lewandoski. All very different but all could work in their team.

Dat starting 11 from The Don...

Looks like Burnley will be overtaking Arsenal tonight.
    Nice to see we're throwing the game away

Good game for Bakayoko. No pressure.

Deleted
    What the fuck is going on with that Chelsea lineup?

Pedro - Morata - Giroud ?

Relying on the wing backs for width and against a resolute team like Burnley playing at home I can't see that working.